• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Japanese video game: has potential

no english

unfortunately I've just serfed the net, and there isnt an english version, im sure if you play around with it long enough you can navigate without being able to read the buttons, but im going to have to learn japanese to get the full benefit

actually I checked around on google and it looks like you CAN get this game patched in english.
unfortunately we have no confirmation that there is any tickling in this game? just that it definately has potential.

There was a preview for the second game a couple years back on x-play. Yes, once you get the girls to like you, you can touch and tickle them to your heart's desire. I know for a fact you can tickle their upperbodies. not sure about the feet though, but i'm sure it's possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogoL7FANJxE here's said preview on x-play. tickling takes place at 2:45

Last edited:
Worse than it looks, but something nonetheless.

Wow nice foot tickling pics where you get them at? Where can I order that game without being cheat on credit card? and if someone has that game could some post video clip of any cute girl being tickled including the feet?

Ticklegirl-x said:
Wow nice foot tickling pics where you get them at? Where can I order that game without being cheat on credit card? and if someone has that game could some post video clip of any cute girl being tickled including the feet?
You can buy the english dvd over ebay, among the others.
I'm sure Google can be your best friend here, given just how popular Sexybeach 3 is...

The foot tickling thing, however, is kind of random: when applying sun oil, the girl will sometimes jerk back and chuckle "kusugutai", "that tickles".

Good thing is, 3d model itself is fairly decent and you won't need Alienware to run the game at all - just a lot of space, 4 gigs or so for the FULL thing.

Also, be sure to bring along that extra Girdle of Ungodly Patience +5: unlocking the very basic actions takes some time, and you cannot just jump the girls ala Active Dolls.

But you can download the demo... that should do the trick in a pinch.

If there even is a demo. If I knew of any importers I'd go to them.

Although there is AnimeBoston next week, and there are usually importers there. So who knows? ;)

i downloaded the game the other day and its ok, so far i havent seen any foot tickling and only some of thegirls are ticklish on their sides but one thing foot guys will like is that after you have so many dates with a girl and shes cleared then you can get a foot job from her as one of the options

99skylinegtr said:
i downloaded the game the other day and its ok, so far i havent seen any foot tickling and only some of thegirls are ticklish on their sides but one thing foot guys will like is that after you have so many dates with a girl and shes cleared then you can get a foot job from her as one of the options
The "tickle" action depends on the suit being worn.
Two-pieces have "tug panties".
One-pieces and some specials have "tickle".

Foot-tickling does happen, at random, when applying oil or massaging, but you have to listen to the girl saying "kusugutai".
There is no action tab per se.
And no, they won't laugh out loud, just chuckle and snort.

Also, after clearing a girl out beyond 5 hearts you can tickle/massage her whenever and wherever - that is, you can use ecchi actions during oil massage, which is kind of fun, since you can do it indoors and by night.

Haven't cleared the whole game yet, but from what I've seen, they also have some bondage implements, such as ropes, whips, manacles and so on.

About demos and full progs, I'm from the other side of the world, so my infos might prove fruitless.
Let google be your best friend, here.

gamevideos.com/video/id/8590

This is more orgasmic than tickling, but look carefully- there's a tiny bit of butt and side tickling in there. :2poke:

hmm...

Can you just tickle their sides? not even tummy, underarms or knees etc?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back