• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Away. Second Home Stanza, Critical Words, &, Thoughts Of A Future, Apart?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
First Time Away. Second Home Stanza, Critical Words, &, Thoughts Of A Future, Apart?

The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They began the trip by losing two out of three to the Mets in New York, and then went to Atlanta, and dropped two of three there as well, before moving on to Houston, and winning two out of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the teams from Middle America.
During the road trip, Mitch and Naomi, as they always did, had long cyber conversations on the computer. Many times, it seemed like Naomi would be continually critical of Mitch, and never give him praise, or feeling that he was doing good. Mitch, exasperated, asked Naomi at what point she would begin to praise him, and stop her nitpicking, and constant criticism of him. Naomi replied testily that, in reality, she might always see fit to offer criticism, to get Mitch to improve himself, and their marriage, and, that as long as he was getting sex, tickling, and foot things, he shouldnt be complaining. At that point, Mitch, at age 40, with retirement not yet on the horizon, but nearer than further, began to muse about what life would be like in retirement, with Naomi. While he, of course, would have some career to work at, either as baseball coach, manager, broadcaster, or actor, and Naomi would invariably return to full time acting at some point, he began to wonder just how he would be able to spend long periods at home with Naomi, if she was being constantly critical of him. Mitch began to think to himself of maybe controlling his desires, and not asking Naomi to do the special things that he liked of foot smelling, ladder climbing, or such, to avoid her going that extra mile for him, and provoking her feeling that it gave her more of a right to criticize him. Yet, as much as he wanted to, he couldnt give up those things, and, since he couldnt get them from any other woman, and Naomi was it, unless he wanted his marriage to be over, Mitch felt trapped.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he looked longingly at Naomi. He kept wondering to himself:" This woman is so beautiful. She's been mine for 20 plus years. Why must we fight?" The couple both had headstrong personalities, and, for whatever reason, just could never get things together for a very long period of time, where they could really get along. After the obligatory lovemaking, and holding each other, Mitch felt distant, and annoyed. He got up to get his robe, and go to the kitchen, when she asked him:"Where are you going?" "Im thirsty, I want a drink. Is that okay?" He asked, with a testy edge to his voice. "Yes, of course, I was just.. " When Mitch finished his drink, and came back to bed, he continued holding Naomi, but the anger just kept building within him. Finally, as she drifted off to sleep, he removed his arms from her, and tried to sleep himself. Naomi opened her eyes, and could tell that something was bothering him. "Mitch, you're all snippy and distant. Did I do something? Did I not do something?" Naomi asked. "Nai, it's late, and I'm exhausted. I just came back from a long trip, and our family will be up in a few hours. We will talk about this tomorrow, okay" Mitch said, trying to put the issue off. "Great, fantastic, now I wont be able to sleep all night. You come home, fuck me, and now you're all pissed off, and you wont even tell me why" Naomi said, in a tone that was somewhere between desperate, and exasperated. Mitch turned on the light:" Okay, Nai, you want to know why, I'll tell you why. It is because you fucking criticize me all the fucking time! It's always, Mitchell, you are doing this wrong, or Mitchell, you are saying that wrong. I never feel praised or supported by you. You are always looking for or finding some reason to say something negative" Mitch said. "You dont feel supported by me? You pompous ass! There is no wife that IS more supportive than me, you son of a bitch! How about:" Nai, let me smell your feet, Nai, get up that six foot tall ladder for me, Nai, let me tie you up and tickle you for three hours a night. I do fucking everything for you. I am at your beckon call, and you dont feel supported by me!? There is no wife on the planet who is more supportive than me, you asshole!" Naomi shot back. "So you're saying if it was up to you, you wouldnt let me smell your feet, get up ladders, or let me tickle you" Mitch retorted. "No, I'm not saying that. I consider those things as almost automatic parts of our marriage. I know you like them, so I do them for you, no questions asked, and not a lot of:" Oh, I'm so great because I let Mitchell smell my feet, or I stand on a ladder for him. It's not a big deal, but please dont tell me that I dont support you, Mitchell. I had three kids with you, gave up my acting career for you, and I do virtually whatever you want for you. I think that is support, dont you?" Naomi asked, calmly. "Okay, I'm sorry, but can you please cool it with the criticism, and try to build me up a bit more. I'm not an egomaniac, but it would help" Mitch said. "Okay, I guess having 50,000 strangers cheer you every night for ten days doesnt do it, so, if you need to, then I will. By now, you should realize that I will do absolutely everything for you, American. If you wanted more praise, then you just needed to ask" Naomi said.
The next night, with the issue hopefully settled between Mitch and Naomi, the Good Guys opened their homestand, at the ballpark, against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The Good Guys didnt get many runs, hitting three solo homers, for their total offensive output for the night. Kate allowed but two hits in eight innings, before Hilary Duff relieved her in the ninth, to finish off a 3-0 win. That night, after dinner, when they got home, Naomi sat down on the bed. "Come here, American" Mitch did as told. "Take them off, and smell them, and then I'll get up the ladder for you, and then you are going to fuck me, okay. I will do this every fucking night of the homestand if I have to, to show you just how much I love you. I dont care. If it makes you feel supported by me, then it's no biggie. " Naomi said. Mitch took off Naomi's shoes, and smelled her feet, and then, she stood on the ladder barefoot for him. After they made love, Mitch did feel better. "I'll cool it with the criticism, okay? I promise. I just want you to feel good about me" Naomi said. With the issue hopefully behind the couple, the Good Guys played the Pirates again on Tuesday night. Gil Bellows had the ball. Gil allowed four runs in his six innings of work, and the Good Guys could not recover, losing 4-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and she permitted but one run in six innings, as the Good Guys ralied from a 1-0 deficit, with four runs, to come away with a 4-1 win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi told the couneslor of the discussion they had: "I felt criticized, and she promised me she was going to cool it with that. So far, since the conversation, things seem okay. Relations and lovemaking are going well, and baseball is going well. I am hopeful that it will continue" Mitch said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed only three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys supported her with absolutely none, and lost, 3-0. Rache Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. At first, another loss looked in the offing, as the Cubs hit her with four first inning runs. Slowly, she settled down, and the Good Guys raillied, tying the game by the sixth inning. In the eighth, with two on, Mitch hit a tiebreaking homer. Hilary Duff had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but got out of it, for a 7-5 victory. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny, 81 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate had her strikeout stuff that day, fanning twelve Cubs in her seven innings of work. She did give up two solo homers, however. The Good Guys trailed, 2-1 in the seventh, before hitting two solo homers in the inning of their own. The bullpen did the rest, as Hilary Duff got the save in the ninth, for a 3-2 Good Guy victory.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Belllows was the starter on Monday night. Gil pitched well, allowing only two runs in six innings, and fanning nine. The game was tied, 2-2, in the sixth, when the Good Guys erupted for four runs. Their bullpen wasnt about to give back that big of a lead, and they didnt, as the Paradise Islanders posted a
6-3 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She got hit hard that night, giving up five runs in five innings of work, as the Good Guys could not rally, and lost, 5-4. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny, 83 degree Paradise Island day, in front of a sellout. After getting shut out in her previous start, Neve got a nice gift in the first inning, when the Good Guys scored four runs. She was sailing along, until the seventh, when she allowed three runs, and was knocked out. Ed Burns hit an eighth inning insurance homer, and Duff got another save in the ninth, as the Good Guys finished off a 5-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Hopefully, the personal issues between Mitch and Naomi had been settled, and the team was playing well on the field.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be actress Daryl Hannah, who gained fame in such movies as Splash, and Wall Street, in the 1980s. Daryl was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Daryl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Daryl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as more giggles came:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! Working down, Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Daryl on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Daryl's feet, tickling them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her toes and soles. Daryl went beserk, wiggling her toes, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! FEET SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Daryl was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" A bit rough there in the beginning, but I hope we have an understanding, and that you realize how much I love you, and will do anything for you. I'll cool it with the criticism. Have a good trip, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch.
So, it had been a bit of a rocky homestand in the beginning, which had hopefully settled down. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it was good to see that Mitch and Naomi could talk about something and not fly off into a cyclone of arguments. And maybe things will get better for them too. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they did handle things calmly that time.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, by Tuesday at latest.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back