• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Game f/f

alixandrya

TMF Novice
Another one, hooray! Kinda the same as the last, but hey, that's life. Hope ya like. Comment please, it makes me feel nice. :upsidedow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Game

I'm focusing so heavily on my laptop, I can almost feel you getting jealous, laying on the bed behind me, growing impatient. I peck and bang at the keys, responding to an e-mail from a friend miles away. Before long, jealousy gets the best of you, and you groan and stand up, hovering over my shoulder like nosy bird.
"Whatcha doin', mamas?" I jump, not startled by you, but that fingernail that rolls down my exposed side.
"Nothing, why?" My hands quickly cover the screen. I've mentioned you in my letter, and I dare not let you see it.
"Mmmm. Pretty suspicious, but alright." You kiss my shoulder, and give my upper ribs a small squeeze, again making me jump.
"Hehehe, yes ma'am." I hope my politeness will envoke your forgivness. But you don't move; I still feel your warm breath on my neck, eyes still searching the screen between my fingers. You lightly scratch at the soft skin behind my neck, dropping a kiss or two. I shiver lovingly, giggles spotted every few seconds.
"That is not fair. I'm working. See, I'm-... Come on, I need to-... No fair." I can't even complete a whole sentence, being so distracted just by your presence.
"Well, don't let me stop you," You tease, knowing full well the effect those fingers have on me. A couple more scratches on my neck and you cease, sitting back on the bed and smiling, feeling victorious and strong. You've broken me.
"Alright, alright, I'm done. You win." I hit the desk lightly with my hands as I stand up, strolling over and jumping into bed softly. But your eyes are already closed. Not sleeping, but off in a place I can never seem to find.
"Hey, I got offline for you, wake up!" I poke at your ribs, darting around and looking for a tender spot to rouse you.
"Hehehehe, nooo. I'm sleepy. Let's sleep." You giggle involuntarily, crawling out of my reach and curling up into a cute little ball. Sometimes you make me forget how tough you always seem to be, how strong and un-ticklish you portray yourself.
"Oh, please, you're never sleepy. Now, upsey daisy or," I reach down and slip off your cute little sock, "or this little foot's getting it!" That grabs your attention. I wouldn't dare go through with it, but my attempt jerks you out of your haze, and your foot retracts as quick as lightning. I grin to myself. Your feet are ticklish and it's adorable. You're adorable. You yawn loudly, and most likely, fakely, and wrap your arms around my leg, snuggling against it like your favorite stuffed bear.
"Come on, honey, you gotta get up. It's too early to sleep! How can you be sleepy right now?" I absent-mindedly drag my nails through your soft hair, scratching at your scalp, and you purr so sweetly that I can't help but wonder who stole my firm, rough girlfriend and gave me this giggling, purring, adorable woman currently wrapped around my leg.
You wrap tighter around my thigh, snoring into my knee. That sets me off; my fingers leave your hair and walk down your back, moving outwards until I feel the boning in your sides, and make a comfortbale home here, wiggling my fingers over your sensitive ribcage I feel from behind. Your laugh is so musical that it startles me. You're shrieking and squealing and squirming around, unattaching yourself from me to grab weakly at my fingers.
"Pillows aren't supposed to tickle!" You've giggled yourself breathless, barely getting a word out until I've stopped, giggling myself. You sit up and rub your eyes, glaring at me with a look that makes me shudder. But hey, you interrupted by internet time, and that has consequences.
"Don't even look at me like that, woman. Now, uppers right now!" I'm feeling curiously strong and authoritized this evening, and you arch your eyebrow in response. I shrink back, noticing that I've gone too far. I whisper a pathetic sorry, and you nod in forgiveness.
"Alright, I'm up mamas. What do you want to do?" You sit indian-style in front of me, arms stretching over your head and neck rolling from a sleepy position on my thigh.
"I'm tired. Let's sleep."
Your growl and glare makes me giggle, and I wriggle under my covers, followed quickly by your hands seeking out my waist and squeezing it gently.
I burst into hard laughter, rolling around under the thick duvet, trying to escape the hands I can't even see from under here. My laughter and surrenders leave me panting and sweaty, and I roll around until I see you've joined me inside my cave. But the look in your eyes is not playful or giggly, and you close them slowly, grinning a weak grin. Soon, all fun is gone, and I'm wrapped in your arms, snuggling warmly against you as I drift off to somewhere peaceful.
Hours pass, and I'm still sleeping so soundly that you almost feel bad when you slide your hand down my side and into my boxers, scratching at my hipbone. I don't disappoint you, squirming sleepily and groaning into my pillow. You grin into my shoulder, and moan under your breath, moving with me as I squirm. Your other hand, still wrapped under me and my pillow, slips into my warm armpit, leaving fingernail kisses there.
This, however, makes me jump and groan even louder, kicking my feet softly, my way of telling you to stop without completely waking up. You're an animal, egged on by my protests, and you attack, tickling at my hip while wiggling sharp nails into my armpit. I have no time to even wake before I'm shrieking and wiggling, trying to grab at the hands still invisible with my eyes closed.
You laugh softly and lean in until your lips are on my ear. "Now what was that you said earlier? Uppers right now?"
Your whisper sends chills through every inch of my body, making me shudder involuntarily. I hate you for this and you know it. You stop your fiendish attack and give me time to recover. But this is funny to you, and you whisper slowly into my ear once more. "Tickle tickle, sleepyhead."
"Mmmmmm, sleepy." You've grown so accustomed to my sleepy groans and moans and today is no different than the rest of them. Are you going to let me sleep? Of course not. An idea sparks inside you, and your hand leaves my hip to explore my tummy. I, expectedly, shriek at this new spot being exploited, but you have a different spot in mind. Before I realize it, I've screamed pretty loud, with your damn fingernail deep in my bellybutton. You're wiggling it quite slowly and deliberately, and I've screamed again, laughing hard into my pillow, now completely awake and aware.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T DO THAT! STAHAHAHAHAP!" I'm getting hoarse, but you don't care, and the bellybutton torture continues. I know this makes you happy, me laughing myself crazy as I'm snuggled against you, my body warm and oversensitized by sleep and comfort.
"AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!"
My brain is too busy sending out scream messages to my mouth that coherent words are forgotten and I am unable to plead for you to stop. You know I can't take much more, especially if you stay in that ticklish button for too long. But before I'm able to weakly push out commands, you've stopped and jumped out of bed, leaving me literally breathless, chest heaving, and giggles still spilling from my mouth. I should be used to this by now. This is our thing, our little ritual, our favorite game to play in all the world. And before I have time to be mad at you, the sweet smell of dinner wafts into our room. I'm smiling at you, and from rooms away, I feel you smiling back.

Another winner!

Fantastic,Nikki! This is so very erotic! The playful nature of the tickling and teasing make this such a delightful read! Who doesn`t enjoy snuggling in the comfort of a warm bed and lover?! Mix in some playful tickling and it doesn`t get much better! :redheart: :happyfloa :dogpile:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back