• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flipped Out Part 2(Kristen Kreuk, Allison Mac, Ericha Durance MMMM/F Bondage)

Flipped Out Part 3, (Starring Kristen Kurek, Allisan Mac, and Erica Durance, MMM/F

Flipped Out
Starring Kristen, Allisan, and Ericha
By SlaverTickler

Part 3: The Realization of an Untrue Reality.

The shreiks of laughter echoed off the walls as Erica Durance (or was it Lois Lane, Kristen couldn't tell anymore)< was pulled off the elivaor of the LexCorp building. Right before her eyes was her cousin Chloe, bent over with her head trapped in a set of midevil looking stock, 3 men serounding her. One she notcied was gently caressing the squealing blondes ass, a place she found to be quite ticklish on her own person, and judging by Chloe's reaction guessed it was the same for her. On the ground in front of the stocks was Lanna, her mouth gagged with tape, and her ankles strapped so her feet were derectly under the other woman's wriggleing fingers. Lois also noticed that Chloe was blind folded, and had no way of knowing that she was tickling her friends feet.

"No, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, get away from me!" screamed Chloe, as the men ruthlessly poked and wraked at her helpless form, "Please stop, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can't stand it, no more!"

"STOP IT!" screamed Lois, "Leave them alone!"

"Tell us where the Kent kid is!" Kristen heard one of them men demand, "Or would you like to take their place."

"Lois?" asked Chloe, "Please Lois, make them stop, I-I c-can't stand it, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, hehehehehhe, please Lois help me!"

Kristen turned her head to see Erica standing with two men holding her arms, she squealed through her gag, as mascara black tears ran down her face. It had been almost an hour since Lex had left them at the mercy of his goons, but it had felt much longer. The thugs had been ruthless with their torture, taking great joy in ever yelp, and wail that came from Allisan, Chloe, who ever it was. Every so often one of them would come around and give her more personal attention as well, it was hell, she could barley breath with the duct tape around her mouth, and her tears almost made her blind at times. Lex had also said something about Anette O'Toole, or Martha Kent. This was a nightmare, an insane dream, it had to be, Smallville was a TV show, and she was an actress on it, it wasn't real, it could be.

"LOIS, PLEASE HELP ME!" screamed Chloe, as fingers dug in hard on her ribs, "I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE DO SOMETHING!"

"What?" screamed Lois, "What can I do, they're holding me, making me watch!" she tried to explain, "Leave them alone, let them go, we don't know where Clark is!"

"I'll call of my men if you'll take their place." said the lead goon, "All ya gotta do is strip down, and slip into that thing ove their."

Lois turned her head, and swalloed hard, the thing the creep reffered to was a larg weel like device with leather straps all around it. Lois closed her eyes, and a tear rolled down her face as she heard her cousin's screams echoe off the walls again. Begging her to help, pleading for her tormentors to stop. Looking she saw two men walk over to Lana, one held down her arms while the other got on top of her, and pulled off the duct tape gag. Kristan didn't want to see Lois have to endure the same torture they had, but she couldn't hold back her laughter when the stranger dug his fingers into her lean body. The sounds of both women's tortured cries broke Lois down, with a sigh, and a few more tears she agreed to sacrafice herself for Lana and Chloe, but who the hell was this Erica person.

Miss Lane pulled off her shirt, and let her pants drop to the floor. With two quick tugs she pulled off her socks, reveal a pair of beautiful bare feet. So she stood in her red braw and panties, helpless before her the men who had captured her. They licked her lips as they looked her over, making her feel dirty and ashamed, but only for an instant. The sounds of her cousins squeals continued, untill she was marched up to the Wheel of Misfortune, and strapped in. Leather restraint held her ankles, and thigh in place, as well as one under her breast, and two on each arm. There was nothing she could do, no place she could go. Lois, or Erica, what ever this reality was, she was compleatly helpless, and the enamy was moving in.

"Ok, I did what you wanted let them go." said Erica, as he cousin and Lana were seated before her, "You promised you'd let them go."

"No we didn't." replied one of them men, as he trapped Kristan's feet in a set of ankle stocks, "We said we would stop torturing them if you took their place, nobody said anything about letting them go." he reminded her, "Beside Mr. Luthor said we could keep you as a bonus to keep quiet about this entire operation."

"You son of ah...woooooooo!" said Lois as she was spun upside down, "Ok I wasn't expecting that... hey, what are you doing up their?"

Kris wathed from her chair as two of the men proceeded to loop thin rope between each of Erica's toes, and tie it off to little rings. Then with a slight tug the blondes foot was pulled tight, leaving ever inch of her slightly dirty foot exposed and helpless. Both men were each handed a small viles that contained some sort of oil, which they aplied to the woman's soles.Wether she was Erica Durrance, or Lois Lane, Kristen didn't care, no one deserved to be humiliated like she was about to be. Sprawled out helpless, barely able to move. Kristen wished she could do something, but what could she do, she considered offering to take Erica's place, but had a feeling that the men were intent on having some fun with their new dolly. Besides with her feet in the stocks they could have at her sencitive soles anytime they wanted, so what good would it do. Looking over at Allisan she could see the duct tape was still over her eyes and she was giggling like a maniac, she wept for her friend, who may have been taken beyond her sanities limits.

"Oh god, what have I gotten myself into." wimpered Lois as she felt finger nails on the oily soles of her feet, "No, no please, giggle, god no, oh god, please, I, we, nobody knows where clark is." pleaded Erica, and Kristen closed her eyes, "Please, don't, get away from me, hehehe, stop it, hahaha, I-I hate that don't please." squealed Erica as she despritly pulled at her retraints, "Oh no, no, no, no, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

A pair of hands took hold of Kristen's head, and forced it to face the bound blonde. A voice wispered in her ear instructing her to open her eyes or one of them men would tickling her bound feet. Terrified the young Canadian did as she was told, looking straight ahead she hada full view of Erica's beautiful body, as it squimed helplessly under the tormenting touch of the LexCorp goons. Miss Kuerek wanted to close her eye's, in hopes that she would wake up from this hell in her trailer, but she was afraid that if she did, and this wasn't a dream, she would be the one getting tickled, so she watched on, as her friend and fellow Canuck dangled upside down, her eye's closed, and biting her bottome lip. It was like what she had done back in the "Kent" barn, it was dreadfull because she knew it was only a matter of time before the poking and proding would get to Erica and break her down. Soon she would be a hysterica quivering mass of flesh.

"Come on girlie, tell us where Clark is." said a voice to Kristen's left, "We know you know so talk."

"Allisan, what are you doing!" exclaimed the actress to her friend, "What the hell is wrong with you, Erica is our friend."

"Who?" asked Allison looking around, "Who's Erica, and why do you keep calling me Allison, are you crazy?"

One of the guard's pulled out a feather, and knelt down infont of the squinting blond's face. With great delight he began to brush is against Lois's nose, causing it to twitch, and weakening her ressistance to laughing. Helpless before her captores, Lane fought hard to hold back the laughter that was building inside her, her chest heaved, and her breast jiggled to the point where they almost popped out of her braw. The pretty ladies lip began to curve into a smile, and a tear rolled down ward from her right eye. Anger grew into frustration, and frustraton into fear, the comon thought that the sensations causing her dicomfort would never end built and built. Suddenly, and to her own suprise, Lois broke down, and yelled out.

"STOP IT!" screamed the reporter, "Hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, please stop, get away from my feet, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I d-don't know where Clark ism please beleive me!"

"Oh no girlie, we know that you know." ranted Chloe, "We also know that you know that we know you know..." she added, "...so just tell us what you know!"

Kristen couldn't believe any of this, she must have been in Smallville, the real, fake, Smallville, and now Chloe had been tickled to insanity, and was working for the other side? What where they going to do? At any moment Lex was goin to show up with Mrs. Kent, and poor Martha was going to have to endure this merciless, humiliating tickle torture. Kristen winsed at the sound of Lois's squeals, and felt the hands turn her head back. The voice in her ear warned her not to do it again, or she would be punished.

"Under the toes, get her under the toes, she can't stand it there!" screamed Chloe, "The knees are a bad spot too!"

"CHLOE!" bellowed Lois in disbeleafe, "Wh-who's side are you... hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, stop it, no, no please stop, hehehe, hahahahahahaha, heheheheheheh, hahahaha, snort, koff-koff!"

One set of fingers wriggled under her defenceless piggies, while Lois another work their way to her knees. Each man took great delight in her screams as she thrashed wildly in her bonds. Then it happened, with out warning the blond beauties pretty bosumes popped out of her red lace braw, furthering her humiliation. WIthout a moments hesitation the man with the feather began to drag it across Miss Lane's hard nipples, causing her to squeal louder, and squirm harder. Nothing but terror filled the woman's mind, the simple desire to excape her retraints, run away from her tormentors. For the first time in her life all Lois Lane wanted to do was hide.

Kristen watched wide eye's as her friend was tortured mercilessly. New tears rolled down her red cheaks as she felt the man's hands holding her head in place. Sounds of Chloe chearing her cousins tormentores on and shouting out advice on where to tickle next made her realize just how far over the edge the ticklign had brought her. The brunett wasn't sure whom she felt worse for, the hysterical Lois, or her maddened cousin. Both of them screamed and both of them laughed, one with maddess, and the other with terror, all Kris could do was watch on helplessly as the goon moved on to Lois's flat belly, and navel.

"Oh god, Chloe stop it, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, stop telling them, hehehehehehe, hahahahahahaha, where I'm ticklish, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I don't know anything STOP IT!" screamed Lois, as a finger entered her belly button.

Not a sound came from Lois after that, but her body convulsed like no other time before. Aperently her navel was so sencitive that she couldn't even talk when it was touched. Chloe on the other hand cheered on her former tormentore, showing no sighns of consern or remorse for her cousins condition. One man kept his finger in Lois's belly button while two others worked her sides, and a thrid man continued sweeping her tits with the feather. It was like watching some one being electracuted, as the helpless woman thrashed about, pulling on her bonds unable to utter a sound. When would this insanity end?

Last edited:
3 down 2 to go...

I've got a suprise for you next chapter, and then it's a gang tickle on Anette O'Toole, or is it Martha Kent? Hell even I'm not sure anymore lol. (No it isn't Lynda Carter/ Moira Sullivan, though it had crossed my mind). So a 4th and 5th chapter will be in the works soon.

I will be working on it right after the Celeb poll-off I am doing is done.

I'm going to reread this...

I'm going to re-read this story, and then I will work on the final 2 parts. Sorry about the delay.

and the part 4??????????

Please, where is the part 4 ?????

Many thanks and best regards!

Sorry Ricky...

Please, where is the part 4 ?????

Many thanks and best regards!

Sorry Ricky, but I abandoned this story a long time ago. I am glad you liked it though. Feel free to continue it if you like.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back