• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*sings* I want to break free!

alixandrya

TMF Novice
Hello all you TMFers. Hahaha, don't know if that's even a word, but I made it one. Anywho, I just wanted to break out of my shell on here, considering I've been a member for some time now, but just starting posting last night. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to chat with me? I'm 20/f, lesbian, but I don't know if that makes much difference. I prefer chatting with ladies, but guys are alright on most occasions. Ummm, not really sure what else to say, so I'm gonna leave it at that. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. LOL My AIM and Yahoo! name are up, so I hope to hear from you soon.

Wait, strike that. Reverse it.

Okay, i change my mind. Just ladies inquire, please. No offense to you men out there, but I'm getting picky. I've met some interesting (me being nice here) guys, and it just wasn't my cup of Kool-Aid. So, please, ladies only. Thank you.

Because you asked so nicely , NikkiP , I will make no attempt to contact you ....... as part of my Goodwill Towards Lesbians campaign of 2007. :wavingguy

See?! My mom was wrong ...! I can please the ladies!!! :cool2:

... by , uh ... staying away from them. :dropatear

Awww.

Awww, now that's sad. Nice campaign though, I wil say that. Sorry about the "No Boys Allowed" sign. I just talked to more than enough guys who just want to see me and my girlfriend tickling each other. Which is nice, but not if you're bing watched. But yeah, thanks for respecting that TKLMAN, I greatly appreciate it. However, if there any ladies who would like to chat and just be friends, don't even hesitate to PM me. LADIES ONLY, PLEASE. Oh, and a sidenote, I'm not really much of a foot lover. They're ok, but upperbody is my favorite. Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back