• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who can it be now? M/F first person

RobAce

Verified
Okay, I get the hint.
Ive been recieving many requests for me to do a story or such, I rarely write but people keep telling me they just read my story "Mr. Jones" or any of my true tales, and they want a little something.

So Ive come up with a concept......
Ill write a story and let all of you fill in the who. Ill give out hints on whom this person might be in the story (maybe a celeb, maybe a TMF female) and after a day or more, not more than a week, Ill let you all know who the inspiration of the story is. This is #1.....

Who can it be now....#1.

Our eyes met for what seemed the first time. As she glided over towards me I noticed how she swayed more than walked. That brillant smile Id been accustomed to more hearing than seeing finally made its way close enough for me to kiss, but yet I dared not. I wanted to save those lips for something a little more. As she voiced the sounds of my name, I could not wait to hear those same words echo off the walls with the words "Wait, stop, no more I cant take it" added before the first syllable of my name.
We sat to discuss meaningless things. Things 2 people often discuss just to get the formalities of meeting out of the way. You know, the weather, familiy, hopes, dreams, aspirations. All of the vanilla content out of our systems so when it came to play, it would be time to play. As I coaxed a few giggles out of her while sipping wine and playing keep away with the bottle it became evident to both of us that this would not simply be a night, but the begining of a long and beautiful friendship...and perhaps more.
As we got in the elevator to go upstairs to our room, I could tell how nervous she was. I could see her pull her feet in and out of her shoes as if she was imagining already what I was going to do to them. I put my hand on her shoulder only to hear her squeek and pull away quickly laughing "I didn't know we were going to start so soon". I didnt even tickle her, I meerly touched her shoulder. If she skyrocketed from that touch, this night is indeed going to be interesting.
We reached the door and as I opened it up...well actually I fumbled with the card key for a few moments, as I was nervous also...it seemed that all was in place and ready, just as I had set it up prior to leaving for dinner that evening. The ankle stocks set out, feathers, qtips, baby oil, and an odd assortment of rounded tip instruments strictly for 'her' pleasure.
"Rob....go easy on me OK", and I assured her that I would honor her choices and stop when she said. As I locked the stocks around her ankles and removed her shoes she curled her toes in anticipation of a quick touch that never came. I meerly took off the other and smiled slyly at her. Next I added the restraints to the headboards and put both wrists into them. I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead just so she would know all was well. Her brow already covered in sweat, the waiting for her it seemed would be almost as bad as the action itself, as far as she knew. But I knew better as I loosened her shirt to expose her stomach to air. It twitched as I traced a finger from her breastbone to her navel. A smile came across her face as she closed her eyes and whispered only "Ok, Im ready".
I started first by kissing her navel, and licking around it. This begun the chuckles comming from her, nothing heavy just enough to get the throat and lungs ready for some heavy duty laughter later on. I never want to start all out on someone who tells me she is 'beyond ticklish' because I like to play. I want to wear down resistance, not take it all down at once. While licking around her navel, I send a few fingers down towards the thighs and begin tracing the folds between her thigh and pelvis. Her giggles now become intertwined with gasps..."Oh please, that tickles, a little too much." As I work my way back up her body, I caress her sides with my fingers as I use my breath to tickle her neck. She squirms as she laughs "Thats begining to do more than tickle Rob..come on, I cant take that", Strike One I thought to myself. My fingers find their way along the rib cage and up into the hollows of her armpits, as they make light circles along the inside her laughter picks up now, longer...stronger, her heaving makes it hard to stay in one place for long so I begin switching between her armpits and the soft skin under her arms. She laughs and begs for a break, I give her about 30 seconds as I re-position and then tickle her stomach, giving her ribs a pretty good going over. I imagine she is the piano and I Beethoven, and as I look across at the candlelight shimmering I notice the sweat beading up on her body and think to myself Im glad Im not really Beethoven, Id never hear this voice that Ive listened to for so long and imagined how it would sound laughing and calling my name, become my reality. The maps of her body which she lent me called for me to now turn south along her legs and make several stops behind her knees and calves. She twisted them and tried to move away but between the laughter making her weak and her desires making her want to stay it was like a strange dance between 2 opposite forces that neither could ever truly win. After a time making her dance I prepared for the final act. One even through her laughter I could make out, "Not yet, please, not my feet. Im not ready for that yet." I could hear in her voice both desire and delight in every breath as I stated to trace the roads on the soles of her feet. From the first trip of my fingernail I could hear the eruption of laughter that she had held in for so long. She had laughed before, but never like this she told me through the ha-ha's and hee-hee's. Barley able to make a cohereant sentence now she simply collapsed to her nerves which had surrendered to me in ticklish agony. The sweet laughter, one Ive wanted to hear for so long was now truly mine. And as she promised me everything under the sun I continued to torment her. Under her toes produced a hearty laugh while the tops of her toes proved to be a giggly delight. While licking the sides of her foot there was more of a high pitched laugh...and those soles, shaped perfectly for a 5-fingered wave, seemed to go inbetween a rolling laugh and thunderous one. Yes, my little thunderstorm of activity on her feet was certainly doing is job and as I finally began to relent, I had noticed we both we ready to climax.
Instead of giving into the immediate desires, I played cool-down tickles. Getting a feather and lightly stroking her feet and belly. Both tickling and fanning her to cool down her body which had gone just to the limit and now being brought back down.
I crawled up to her ear, kissed her gently on the cheek and asked simply if she was having a good time....."Untie me and let me show you a good time now" was the reply with a smile. And as I undid the first cuff around her wrist she rolled me over, undid the other, reached down and pulled the pegs out of the ankle stocks, looked me in the eyes....and joined me under the covers for a second round.

Well, hope you all enjoy. Perhaps Ill stop in later with a few clues, or perhaps an answer, leave your responses/guesses here...I love the feedback.
Ill have another story in a day or maybe three.

ENJOY!

Rob

Last edited:
i have no guesses as to who that may be but you have a very intense writing style. fabulous. and that is a great twist on ye ol' tickle story. thanks for the great post.

WOW! Thanks so much everyone for your PM's and emails. Less than 8 hours on the forum and several PM's about stories and over 100 views. I am truly happy with the response this is getting.

Ill be doing a #2 shortly...probally in the next few days..and I might have to expand the series by 2 or 3 with the requests flowing in.

Keep em comming.....
and thanks again.

Rob

Rob,
That was really great; so easy to visualize, beautifully descriptive, enough to make me squirm! Like Aurora, I have no idea who it might be but for me it doesn't matter, it is simply a wonderful read.

Thanks for posting. . .I'm looking forward to more.
Nicole <<<<----

Well done Rob. I agree with Embracebl, very easy to follow and picture in the mind. Glad to see you writing again. Although, not enough clues to make a guess, except, like probably all Ler's, I could see me helping you along during the story. :couch: I'll wait for those clues or wait for the next episode. Great idea! Jim

Robby,
That was an erotic, sexy story. It was extremely descriptive and fun. Your story captured the nervousness of meeting someone for the first time perfectly.
I really liked that you wrote it in the 1st person.
You wrote this story so passionately. Whoever you wrote this story about must be a sexy lady! :smilelove

Embraceabl,
Thank you for responding....very kindly I might add.

Pokey,
Thanks also to you my friend.

Helena,
Thank you also, I really want to capture things when I write, my emotions are usually easier to convey than anyone else, so I want to speak from a first person point of view and mayne that will grab the reader into my world, just for a few seconds.

Thanks again to all whom have responded and PMed me. I will be having #2 in this series comming up shortly, probally by this weekend. It will be a little diffrent, and I hope enjoyable.

Rob

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back