• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Succession of a Lover (M/F, Nudity)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
About time I continue my series. This time is going to be a little different.

XxXxX​

Ever since our night of fun, Susan allows me to stay in her room, and none of the other slaves are to tickle me and are to follow every command I give (Maurine and Kaitlin were howling laughter for a couple of days when she said that.). I was allowed to where clothes now, but even though she and I were lovers, I wasn't satisfied.

I wanted more.

Giving up the life of Heroism had changed me, and now I wanted more power. So, a few months later, after I became Lover, I made my plan.

She walked in, expecting me to be on the bed as usual, but she became confused when she did not see my naked form, ready for her. She came close to the bed and figured that I was going to show up soon, but minutes became an hour, and she fell asleep, waiting. I crawled out from under the bed with ropes in my hands.

After tieing her up, my hand reached to her foot and teased it. Even when she was angry, she loved it when I tickled her softly, especially her feet and underarms. She giggled madly and opened her eyes, staring at me.

"Hello, Mistress."

She glares at me. "Lover? What is the meaning of this? Let me go!"

I shook my head. "Uh-uh. If I let Mistress go, then I get punished. I'll wait until she decides she'll never punish me again."

"What do you mean?" Susan asked, although she must've already known. She had done it to her mistress, and the mistress before her.

"You know the rules of succession", I said. "And you told me a few days ago that you'll do anything that someone would tell you if that person tickled you enough in one spot. I plan on using that and becoming the new Master of the house."

Her eyes widened. She tried to argue. "But there hasn't been a master her for-"

"Two-hundred generations. I know", I replied with a smug smile. "I've been reading when I haven't been enjoying the slaves' beautiful laughter." I walk forward. "Although I would love to hear it, I don't want you to laugh unless you want to. So, we can do this the easy way and you let me become Master without any resistance, or I make you declare me as Master."

She shot me a look of defiance, and without a word, I knew that it was time to break her disobedient spirit.

I started at her feet, like usual different tickle sessions we've been having. I knew she wouldn't try to tell me to stop, she knew it was futile, and she knew I knew she loved it. So, I started slow, using only one finger, dragging it up and down her sole, and she giggled the adorable giggle I had heard many times for the last year. After about 5 minutes, I had 5 fingers going, one for each minute that had passed, and she was sweating bullets. Her skimpy outfit showed bulges where her nipples were, and I knew I would get to them sooner or later. I tickled the other foot, getting fresh peals of laughter.

Her feet were tickled pink when I stopped, and my hands moved to her thighs, her laughing insanely. She still did not say a word, knowing nothing would stop me unless she said what I wanted to hear. She blushed as I kept getting closer to her thong, but I passed it when I was done and began counting her ribs, catching her by surprise.

After counting them about 15 times, I went for her underarms and she shrieked and giggled. Her 4th most ticklish spot, her underarms were incredibly sensitive. She probably wouldn't let anyone else put her deoderant on her, she was that ticklish there. She was out of breath and slipped into silent laughter, a point where we would stop. I did give her a break, but soon went back to scratching my nails against her hollow underarms.

I came to her belly and began poking her tummy and wiggling another finger in her belly button. She screamed so loud for a second I feared the awakening of the slaves. But I realized all of them were told to wear ear plugs since we had tickle sessions every now and then. So, I merely grinned and tickled her belly for a good long time.

I gave her a short break and took out a small paintbrush as my other hand began working on her top, her eyes widening. We had never used tools before, so she was in shock.. After a long time, I managed to get it off, letting her breasts go. I then took the tiny brush and began to tickle her breasts and nipples. She screamed and laughed loudly again, squirming this way and that.

My free hand began to work on her urine-soaked thong, which easily came off. Susan blushed as she felt a breeze between her knees, and laughed even louder as I brought a second brush to her clit, and I continued like this, a brush on her breasts and a brush on her pussy.

Finally I stopped and brought my face in close. "Am I your Master?" I asked.

She looked at my eyes and kept panting, until she finally let her head droop.

"Yes."

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back