• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 13) F/F

primetime

Verified
okay fellas, here is the last 2 chapters before the pay per view finale!!. in fact, i have a few surprises for you guys. this series has been fun, and the pay per view will be the finale for the series for now. so enjoy the last few chapters. i will probably resume the series again, but i will take a little break for them, as i'm ready to try to write about some of my true adventures. anyways, i love the support you guys give. your feedback has been most helpful. enjoy this next chapter. "the D", unfortunately i cant find any pictures of Julie Day. it's like they just didnt want to put up everybody. she was nice looking though.... all characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com.

David Mclane sat at his desk facing the camera. it was time to announce the entire card for "Unleashed", the pay per view for W.O.W.

"fans, exciting news!!! i am about to announce the entire card for Unleashed!! this pay per view will be exciting to say the least!! here we go!!
1) Jungle Grrrl vs Beckie the Farmer's Daughter
2) Jacklyn Hyde vs Bronco Billie
3) in tag team action, Harley's Angels vs the Beach Patrol
4) the Disciplinarian vs Paradise
5) a six woman tage team elimination match with Farah/Boom Boom/Wendi Wheels vs Jade/Lotus/Hammerin Heather Steele
6) a grudge match between Poison and Patti Pizzazz
7) a special "tickle my foot" match between Lana Star and Ice Cold
8) and finally, for the Women of Wrestling World title, Terri Gold defends against Riot in a no DQ, no countout contest!!

fans, this will be an exciting evening, and celebrites galore will come out. Dave2112 will be our special color commentator. the special guest referee in the "tickle my foot" match will be TMF member "tk81". the special quest referee in the title match will be "the D". special guest ring announcer will be "Knightshade". fans GET READY FOR UNLEASHED!!!!!!

Lana Star paced in her dressing room. Patti Pizzazz has been missing for a week, with no sign of her. Ice Cold and Poison took off with her special assistant, and Lana was a little concerned.

"why am i concerned? it's only Patti. i can always replace her." Lana said outloud to herself. but then she saw a picture of her and Patti posing. "where is she? damn, i miss that girl." she looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. "Please God, let Patti be okay. bring her back to me." Lana said while trying to wipe a tear from her eye. then the door opened up. in walked Patti Pizzazz!!! she was still dressed in her wrestling attire, but she looked worse for the wear.

"Patti??!!! Patti?!!" Lana ran over to hug Patti. "Thank God you are okay. i was worr.....wait a minute!!" she let go of Patti quickly. "Where were you? you are like, SO LATE. you better have a damn good reason for leaving me herE without an assistant." Lana said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh Lana...Ice Cold...Poison..they..they.." Patti placed her head on Lana's shoulder. Lana again hesistated to wrap her arms around Patti
Pizzazz and Patti began to cry in her shoulder.

"they...tortured me Lana!!! it was so..so horrible!!!"

Lana pried Patti from her shoulder. "hello? you are letting mascara run on my shirt!! i just bought this shirt!!!"

"i'm sorry Lana..." Patti wiped her tears.

"what did they do to you anyway?" Lana asked. deep down, she knew the answer.

"they tortured Lana. they tortured my whole body. everywhere!! they wouldnt stop!! they wouldnt stop!!!!" Patti cried out and again cried on Lana's shoulder. Lana hugged her again, grudgingly it seemed, but hugged her nonetheless. Ice Cold was going to pay for this!!!

Caliente vs Farah

Caliente made her way to the ring dancing her way in. she was ready for this contest. she wasnt on the Unleashed card, so she wanted to make a statement. her opponent tonight was Farah the Persian princess. Farah made her way to the ring, dressed in her belly dancer type costume. she got in the ring, waved to the crowd and she was ready for action. the bell sounded and the two competitors locked up. they traded headlocks, until finally Farah threw Caliente into the ropes and with a shoulderblock, Caliente dropped Farah. then Caliente hit the ropes again, Farah got up, jumped over Caliente, then when Caliente came off the ropes again, farah nailed her with a perfect dropkick. Caliente crashed to the canvas and Farah stalked her foe. Caliente got up, and Farah did a drop toe hold on Caliente, sending the Spanish gladiator to the canvas. Farah then rolled over onto Caliente's back and held her down in a armbar. Caliente fought her way back up, and managed to hit Farah in her exposed belly. Farah's wind left her and Caliente then did a double ax-handle to her back, dropping the Princess to the mat. Caliente grabbed an ankle and twisted it, sending Farah into screams. Caliente wanted to torture her a little. she let go of the ankle, picked Farah up and then did an abdominal stretch on farah. Farah cried out in pain, but she wouldnt submit. Caliente applied more pressure, but Farah still wouldnt submit. Caliente then decided to play with Farah. she saw her exposed belly and had an idea. she began to stroke her free hand across Farah's soft stomach. Farah's eyes popped open. Caliente was going to tickle her!!!

"no!!!!! noooooo!!" she screamed.

Caliente continued her tickling, scratching her nails across the belly. Farah began to laugh. her stomach was so ticklish!! Caliente would not only tickle the belly, but also her sides, up to her armpit. Farah was cackling!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Caliente kept it up. she was having fun. she stuck her finger into Farah's navel and tickled it hard. farah was screaming. the hold itself was painful, but the tickling was HELL. she was shaking her head no. her long black hair was flying in different directions. her eyes were watering. she couldnt protect her belly in this position. Caliente attacked her ribs, and Farah renewed her laughter with even louder screams.

Caliente taunted her. "Farah!!! are we ticklish?? oh yes we are!!! you're such a ticklish little girl aren't you?? cootchy cootchy!!! c'mon, laugh for me. tickle tickle tickle!!!"

Farah kept shaking her head no. the tickling was horrendous, now she had Caliente taunting her. she had to get free. with the last ounce of strength she had, she managed to hip toss Caliente, breaking the hold, but she was completely exhausted now. Caliente shook off the move and went right back to Farah's prone body. Caliente whispered in her ear.

"now Farah. you look so weak...now, i'm going to tickle your feet!!"

Farah could barely move. she just shook her head no and mumbled "please....dont...not my feet...." Caliente strutted over to her calves. with Farah's body laying on her stomach, Caliente sat by her feet and began to unlace a boot. she unlaced both boots and pulled them off, leaving Farah's socked feet exposed. placing one of Farah's feet in her lap, she softly ran her fingers up the socked sole of Farah. the foot squirmed. she tugged at the toes and Farah giggled again. she then began to peel off the sock, revealing the pink flesh of Farah's sole. she left the heel and arched exposed, then slid her index finger from the heel to the arch. the foot jerked quickly out of her lap, and Farah tried to crawl away. Caliente grabbed the ankle, while standing up and brought up Farah's foot to her stomach, forcing Farah's body in a steep angle. she quickly whipped off the sock and attacked the soft, pink sole. she ran her fingers all across the tender flesh sending Farah into screams. Farah's foot was freshly pedicured that morning, so her skin was really soft, and very, VERY sensistive at this point. Caliente loved the feeling of the soft skin as she dragged her nails across the ball of the foot and again into the arch. Farah lost all sense of reality. her foot was way too ticklish at this point. she screamed like a banshee!! she immediately began to tap out. the bell rung, and after a few more strokes, Caliente let the foot go. she danced a little while Farah laid their completely exhausted. Caliente had to stroke the soft foot one more time. she did, Farah yelped and Caliente left the ring.

Julie Day looked into the eyes of Riot. Riot had a grin on her face. she knew she made Julie nervous.

"Uh..Riot..we are one week away from Unleashed.....you..you..have your big c-chance against T-terri Gold. will you be ready to um.. beat Terri for the title??" she stammered out.

Riot looked at her lovingly and then harshly grabbed the microphone. "You're right Julie Day. we are ONE week away from Unleashed. my opportunity has finally come!! Terri Gold. oh, poor Terri Gold. you have just..ONE..week..left as champion. after next week, I WILL BE THE CHAMPION!!! i beat you before and i will do it again. because nobody!!! and i mean NOBODY can beat the Riot!!!" with that, Riot handed the microphone back to Julie Day.

"Riot...will you use...you know...will you try to...um..tickle the title from Terri Gold????"

Riot again smiled at Julie Day. "well, i can beat Terri without tickling her. but i might, because it is so much fun watching her body squirm. watching her beg for mercy. i remember when she did it when i tickled those feet of hers. she was at my mercy. you know, this tickling thing is very powerful. i can beat her by beating her body into a lifeless pulp!!! or i can humiliate and beat her just by tickling her soft....sensitive..ticklish FEET." Riot gazed at Julie again. "you know how that feels dont you Jules??? in fact, i think it is time for a stroll down memory lane!!"

Riot grabbed Julie Day who screamed. Riot carried the twisting, screaming, body of Julie Day. she carried her over to a guard rail, dropped her on her back and pulled out some canvas rope nearby. she tied Julie's ankles to the top of the railing in the backstage area. Julie was screaming. she was laying on her back with her feet in the air, tied to a guard rail. she saw Riot stand over her helpless feet.

"PLEASE RIOT!!! PLEASE DONT!!! DONT TICKLE ME PLEASE!!!"

Riot simply plucked off both of Julie Day's high heels exposing her feet. she saw Julie's toes wiggling wildly and Riot raced her fingers up the smooth, pale soles. Julie immediately broke out in laughter.

"OH NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE OOOOOHHHHHH GOD OHHH GOD!!!! NOOOOOO NOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA P-P-P-P-PLLLLLLLEAAASSSEEEEEE H AHA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA"

Riot kept stroking and stroking. she loved how Julie's arches would wrinkle after her finger zipped through that area. she loved how the trapped feet would squirm madly when the balls of the feet were tickled. but she really loved it when she went between the long wiggling toes, attacking the soft flesh in between. Riot kept tickling and tickling. Julie kept screaming and screaming and NO ONE came to her aid. she was in tears. when Riot would get in between her toes, her body convulsed. her toes scrunced together trying to grab Riot's fingers, but Riot would simply pull her finger away and attack the arch and instep instead. the toes would wiggle open again and Riot would then tickle there. Julie's body was shaking. she couldnt take this torture anymore. suddenly the tickling stopped. she opened her teary eyes and saw Terri Gold nail Riot from behind. a bunch of officials came by and broke up the skirmish, with Riot shouting threats towards the champ.

"I'll get you Terri!!! next week, i will destroy and humiliate you!! i will get you!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Terri looked over Julie Day and freed her. Terri felt for Julie. she knew what it wa slike to have her feet tickled. she shivered at the thought and set Julie free.

well fellas, how was that one? how was my surprise in including you guys in the pay per view? i really do appreciate the support you have given this series and it was the least i could do. i figured you guys would love to be there in the middle of the action!!! anyway, the next chapter will be the final chapter before the pay per view. the pay per view chapters itself will be longer. there is a lot to write. so stay tuned and tell me what you think.

Whew! Wow! Good show, dude! But, personally, I think Riot is about due for a comeuppance.

FTKL

I LOVE these stories so much.

I don't care if anyone else appreciates them. Hell, i didn't even watch the show much.

But this is my favorite story series of all time. It used to be Melissa's Ordeal, the multi-part stocking foot tickling saga, but even though I love that sort of tickling, this appeals to me even more. Just brilliant.

superb

By the way primetime. Thanks for making me the ref for Ice vs. Lana

:D
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE SERIES GOING PLEASE!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back