• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Bright Idea (M/F; MM/F; FF/F)

TickleGoddess06

TMF Regular
So basically, I got the idea for a series of stories. They'd all deal with WWE Divas being involved in a "Tickling Tournament" for the WWE Women's Championship. I have some ideas on how I'm going to work certain things but anyway... here's the first part of the series.

*Note I suck at writing stories, so bare with me*

Part 1: My Bright Idea

“Stop it, Adam” Screamed WWE Diva Kristal Marshall as she runs down the hall.

Adam Copeland aka Edge is following shortly behind her with a devious smile on his face. The crew watches their interaction with a smile on their face, trying not to give too much attention to them. Kristal ducks into a locker room and tries to lock the door but Adam shoves it open and emerges in the doorway.

“You have to love the chase” He said smiling as he slowly approached her.

Adam Stops for a minute, kicking the door shut with his foot as Kristal starts to back against the wall, trapped in a corner. Her eyes grow big as Adam moves in closer. He grabs Kristal at the hips, pressing his fingers into them and wiggling them fast. Kristal’s fear turns into laughter as the tickling begins.

“hehehe…Adam, stop.” Kristal giggles, falling into a deeper laughter.

“Oh come on, you’ve been stressed, this will help.”

Adam applies more pressure, tickling Kristal a little harder and faster. She grabs his arms an attempt to pull free but his strength is too much and she just continues to beg and laugh, closing her eyes, hoping to escape. She starts to slide to the floor and suddenly the tickling stops. She opens her eyes to see Adam looking directly into the eyes of Kristal’s boyfriend, Matt Striker.

“What are you doing to her?” Striker asked, extending a hand to Kristal.

“We’re just having a little fun, chill out.” Adam winks at Kristal before looking back at Striker.

Kristal watches the interaction between the two, trying to catch her breath. She sees the fumes from both guys and tries to think of a way to stop this before it gets started. Striker looks at Kristal, pulling her close to him before looking back at Adam and responding.

“Yeah, well, the last time you had “a little fun” with someone else’s girlfriend, Matt Hardy ended up fired.” Striker smirks as Adam’s face starts to turn red. He attempts to get in Striker’s face as Kristal steps between them.

“Okay, that’s enough. We were just playing around Matt, calm down.” She looks at Striker with pleading eyes.

Adam hugs Kristal before raising his arms in surrender and leaving the locker room. Vince passes by Adam as he leaves the room and stops dead in his tracks. He turns to Adam a bit confused and questions him.

“What were you doing in Kristal’s locker room, son?”

Adam rubs his chin, slowly sliding his hand through his head and smiling at the boss.

“Sir, I was just messing around with Kristal. Tickling her, playing around and Striker freaked out. No big deal.” Adam explained.

Vince looks at Adam for a minute, as if given a bright idea and power walks down the hall. He takes notice to the left and the right of the halls, witnessing something he’s never seen before… constant tickling. Adam’s words had opened a door that Vince had never really noticed before. As he power marches down the hall to his left he sees Matt and Jeff Hardy tickling Ashley Massaro on her ribs.

“HAHAHAHAHA…stop it… No…” Ashley laughs and begs, attempting to pull a hand away from each hardy.

Vince shakes his head but continues down the hall of the venue, looking to his right and seeing Johnny Nitro with his arms around his lovely girlfriend, Melina’s waist and tickling her stomach fast and aggressively, his hands moving against her stomach as if their eating away at it.

“Oh god… HAHAHAHAHA…Johnny…HAHAHAHAHAHA…ST-HAHAHAHA-P” She yells out, while struggling to break free from his hold on her.

A smile starts to form on Vince’s face, as he continues down the hall, rubbing his newly bald head. He turns the corner, heading toward his office when he passes the women’s locker room. Lisa Marie better known as Victoria is walking into the locker room. As she opens the door Vince can hear laughter loudly but trailing as the door shut. He stops in his tracks and turns around, walking back down the locker room and pressing his ear against it.

“….please, no more. Candice don’t…” Maria begs.

Candice Michelle Beckham, Lisa Marie Varon and Torrie Wilson are all standing in the corner of the locker room, whispering to each other as Maria is restrained on the floor, spread eagle in a nice pink lacey bra and panties set. Her hair is a mess; her mascara is running from the tears that have run down her face, from the laughing. She’s desperately trying to catch her breath, tugging on her bonds.

“Quiet Maria… we’re deciding your fate.” Giggles Torrie as the three divas continue to discuss their next move.

Vince is confused but yet excited at the idea of all the divas in these weakened states. He knocks on the locker room door before stepping in. The ladies look up a little frightened scared they will be punished for the situation Maria is in. Vince smiles, looking down at Maria and then at the three ladies in the corner and gives them a message.

“Ladies, finish up here and meet me in my office. I have an idea. Get Shelley (Better known as Ariel), Kristal, Ashley, Melina, Mickie and Michelle McCool while you’re at it.” He smirks, nodding his head at them.

“Yes, Mr. McMahon. I’ll go get them now.” Torrie says before looking at Lisa and Candice before stepping past Vince and leaving the locker room.

“See you there ladies.” He applies as he steps over Maria and heads toward the door. He looks down and smiles. “Nice to see you, Maria”.

The girls laugh a little as Vince leaves the room. Candice and Lisa slowly start to approach Maria as she starts begging and pulling at her restraints again. Candice sits on Maria’s arms and places her fingers against her underarms. Lisa sits on Maria’s legs and places her fingers against her bare soles.

“On the count of three” Orders Candice.

“1….2…3!” Yells Victoria.

Candice starts to rapidly run her fingers against Maria’s smooth, naked underarms, causing her to scream out in laughter. She tries to move her arms but to no avail. She shakes her head in laughter, screaming out to Candice.

“Please…HAHAHAHA ST-HAHAHA-P…HAHAHAHAHA…CANDICE!” Maria screams out in laughter.

Lisa laughs at Maria’s reactions and begins stroking her soles fast and harder, causing Maria to scrunch her feet as much as possible. She wiggles them in an attempt to get free from the tickling but it‘s not working. She just lays there screaming out in laughter, starting to shake uncontrollably, tears starting to form in her eyes again. Vince is on the outside of the door, feeling a little bit more excited before power walking quickly to his office and shutting the door, locking it behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lovely ladies file into Vince McMahon’s office, some scared of termination, some confused on the situation. Vince looks around all those beautiful faces and his smile grows wider.

“Ladies, I’ve noticed some things around the arenas, some things that I think will benefit the Women’s Division. So, starting tonight in this arena, we’re going to hold a Diva’s tournament, the prize is Melina’s WWE Women’s Championship. The only difference is… there’s no pre-determined winner, this time… best woman wins.” He smiles, looking out into their eyes.

“Wait…what? So, you’re giving us permission to just straight beat the hell out of each other?” Melina asked a bit confused.

Vince leans back in his seat and folds his arms, hoping someone would question his idea. All the ladies look among each other before turning back to Vince.
“I was hoping you’d ask that Melina, to appeal to our younger audiences, to appeal to the men who are not a part of the internet wrestling community, we’re going to hold a tickling tournament for the Women’s Championship” Vince smiles.

Vince pulls out a couple sheets of paper as the ladies start to whisper among themselves. Some excited, some nervous. Melina starts to look uneasy, staring down at her title and remembering the tickling Johnny Nitro gave her in the hall, not long ago. She stands up and walks to the door in anger.

“I refuse to take part in this. What does this have to do with wrestling? Excuse me, Mr. McMahon but this is insane.” Melina throws her title on her shoulder and leaves in a huff.

“Well… someone’s nervous about losing. Here’s the card… get ready because it starts tonight.” Vince stands out of his seat moving to his door and holding it open as the ladies start to pile out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ladies and Gentlemen… welcome to Monday Night Raw.” Screams JR as the fans are going insane inside of the arena.

“JR, have you heard? We’re holding a tournament for the Women’s Championship.” King says excitedly.

“The opening contest is set for one fall and it’s the first match in the Women’s Championship Tickling Tournament” screams Lillian into the microphone.

The crowd starts to die down as “Not Enough for Me” starts rocking the arena. Michelle McCool appears on the stage a little uneasy as she makes her way down the ramp.

“Making her way to the ring, representing Smackdown, Michelle McCool.” Says Lillian.

Michelle steps into the ring and looks around nervously; she continues to look around the arena and starts counting the amount of men. “A Girl Like That” starts playing as Torrie Wilson walks out from behind the curtain. She walks down the ramp as nervous as Michelle was.

“And her opponent, representing Raw, Torrie Wilson.” Lilian takes a step back as Torrie enters the ring. Michelle approaches her and points out into the audience which is full of nothing but male viewers, not one female has arrived in the arena. Michelle and Torrie holds hands, checking out the men in the crowd as “No Chance in Hell” starts to play.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment… Vince McMahon.” Lillian says nervously, hoping Vince won’t add her to the tournament.

Vince power walks onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. He paces back and forth, looking down at Michelle and Torrie. The crowd is overly excited to see Vince and start to thank him for his match idea with a chant. Vince nods his head to the crowd and starts to talk on the mic.

“Ladies, welcome to the tournament. How the first round contest will be held is like this. Two ladies will start, one at a time a lovely diva will wrestle a man but the catch is, the match is submission only and only the men can place submission holds on the women. Oh… and the guys are tickling you into submission. The woman, who can last the longest without tapping out, moves on in the tournament. Now, the question is who will open this contest. Well, there’s the man who inspired my great idea, Edge but him and I worked out a deal for a later first round contest. Without further ado, the first tickler in this contest is…” Vince lets his voice trail off as he lowers the microphone and turns around heading back stage.

“Who is it JR?” King ask excitedly.

“I’m not sure.” Answers JR.

“I hope it’s me” Yells King.

“Reality” starts playing in the arena as The Miz makes his cocky entrance from behind the curtain. Michelle and Candice look at each other nervously trying to decide who will go first. Miz makes his way down the ramp, sliding into the ring and taunting towards the crowd. Torrie loses rock, paper, scissors and ends up going first. Michelle steps out of the ring as Torrie starts backing into a corner. Miz smiles slowly walking to Torrie, rubbing his hands together fiendishly. Torrie screams and steps out of the ring, looking up at him through the ropes. Miz steps out of the ring and gives chase to Torrie. She slides into the ring, listening to the ring bell sound as she nervously awaits Miz. He slides into the ring and immediately Torrie starts kicking him in the ribs, fighting for little offense.

“Torrie trying her hardest not to lose this one. I can’t really say she stands a chance” JR says frowning a bit.

“The clock is ticking, Torrie’s gotta do something to try and get out of this match.” King explains.

Torrie rushes to the ropes but Miz catches her with a hard clothesline. He drops down on the mat, grabbing her left ankle in the ankle lock. He wraps his legs around hers to create a grapevine around hers. He starts to untie her shoe as she starts crawling and reaching for the ropes. Miz slips her shoe off, exposing her cute little white cotton sock; he slowly starts to peel it off exposing her soft sole. Torrie screams out louder, reaching for the ropes again but the men in the audience are focused on her foot. Miz starts to trace a finger up and down her sole. Torrie shrieks and tries to pull fall as giggles escape her lips.

“Don’t….Mike don’t.” Torrie pleads, still struggling to pull her foot free.

The Miz starts to quickly run his fingers up and down her foot, scrambling them hard and fast. Torrie’s hair is flying all over the place, as she starts screaming out in laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ST-HAHAHAHAHA-P….Okay…AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…I HAHAHAHAHAHGIVEHAHAHAH” Torrie screams out before slapping her hand against the mat rapidly. Miz lets her go as the bell sounds in the arena. The clock has stopped at 3:05. Torrie rolls out of the ring, still giggling to herself as the ref points for Michelle to get into the ring.

“Well, Torrie didn’t last too long but she lasted much longer than expected.” JR explains

Michelle slowly steps into the ring as Mike starts to catch his breath. The bell sounds again as Mike rushes to Michelle, who drops down and rolls out of the ring. She is chased just like Torrie was but as Michelle attempts to get back into the ring; Mike grabs her legs and trips her to the mat. The Miz hops onto the apron and locks his legs around hers, slowly pulling off her high heels.

“This one might be over quickly, JR.” King says a bit disappointed as Michelle screams and scratches against the mat, trying to break free.

Miz uses both hands to rapidly run his fingers all over her feet, sending Michelle into a frenzy of laughter. She starts immediately slapping the mat, begging Miz to let her go.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…MIKE…AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO…STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Michelle screams out, slapping the mat harder as Miz finally lets her go. The clock had stopped at 1:58.

Michelle lies in the ring, still giggling from the attack as the ref slides out of the ring and raises Torrie’s hand in victory. The Miz hops off the apron, obviously a bit excited as he has become aroused. He starts backing up the ramp as Torrie checks on Michelle and we cut backstage to Vince McMahon.

“That was just the first match of the tournament. We still have many to go. Congratulations Torrie.” Vince laughs as the scene fades to a commercial break.

Edit: I added images of some of the ladies.

In Order:
-Torrie
-Michelle McCool
-Candice Michelle
-Kristal
-Maria

Last edited:
Round 1: Match 2

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night Raw: Diva edition. We’ve already had one advancement match tonight and that was Torrie Wilson vs. Michelle McCool with The Miz as the tickler. Torrie advanced.” Explains JR.

Kristal Marshall is shown backstage, she’s pleading with Vince McMahon to change his mind. Running up behind her is Candice Michelle, she’s begging the same.

“Vince, this is crazy. Please don’t make us do this. Can’t we just wrestle for the championship?” Kristal asked with her hands clasped together as if praying.

“Sorry ladies, this is the match I want and the crowd’s loving it. It’s all in fun and laughter.” Vince laughed.

Kristal and Candice shivered at the word laughter. Their match was up next and they knew what fate awaited them. They held hands and walked toward the entrance area. Candice sighs as “What love is” plays.

“The second round one match is about to take place. Introducing first, representing Raw, Candice Michelle.” Lilian screamed.

Candice walked out onto the stage, she’s wearing her normal attire but her smile is not present. She walks to the ring, rolling into it and lowering her head as she backs into a corner. Kristal’s music hits. Her reactions are similar to Candice’s. No perky walk, no smile. Both girls were nervous as hell.

“And the opponent, representing smackdown, Kristal Marshall” Lilian nodded her head and stepped out of the ring. Kristal stepped into the ring, running to Candice as the girls hugged in the corner of the ring. “No Chance in Hell” plays on the titontron. Vince power walks onto the stage with a mircophone in his hand. He paces back and forth smiling at the girls.

“Is something wrong ladies? You seem nervous. I’ve decided that your match deserved a very special tickler. The person who inspired this idea in the first place. Kristal, I believe you know him very well. I give you…. Edge!” Vince smiles. He heads into the back.

Edge’s theme plays as he’s shown walking into the arena. He’s wearing street clothes instead of his wrestling attire. Edge runs and slides into the ring. Kristal immediately dives out of the ring. The bell sounds and Candice tries to run. Edge ran, wrapping his arm around Candice’s waist. Her legs flail about, desperately trying to kick free.

“Candice is trying her hardest to escape Edge. I don’t think that’s going to happen.” JR commented.

Edge aggressively tossed Candice onto the ground. The clock as hit the 1:50. Edge smiles, toying with Candice as he playfully kicks her around. His long blonde hair is shoved out of his face as he blows a kiss to Kristal. She shivers and starts pacing back and forth. Edge grabs Candice by her brunette locks and tosses her into a turnbuckle. He nails his spear into her gut. Candice collapses onto the mat.

“Why is Edge toying with her JR?” King asked.

“I have no idea.”

Edge rolls Candice onto her back and raises her arms above her head. Edge reaches in his pocket and shakes a pair of handcuffs in her face. Her eyes are barely open as he taunts her. Edge rubs his chin and restraints her wrist to the bottom rope. He kneels down on her waist and starts a vicious attack on her underarms. Candice’s eyes shoot open and she screams with laughter. Her arms yank vigorously at her bonds. The clocks hit’s the 3:00 minute mark and Candice screams “I give” the ref rings for the bell. His attack never stops, if anything Edge decides to pick up the pace. Her back arches, she continues to scream, her head is tilted back with laughter filling up the arena. Kristal is pacing nervously but gets an idea.

“Technically, Kristal’s match has started. But Edge is still torturing Candice.”

Kristal slides into the ring. She jumps onto Edge’s back and wraps on a sleeper. Edge raises up, shaking a bit and reaches behind him, tickling Kristal’s sides. She falls off of him, her head crashing into the mat hard. He looks up at clock which is now reading 1:05. He shrugs and goes back to Candice. He resumes his original position and starts the torture over. Her chest heaves rapidly as she bucks against the bottom rope. She’s whispering “Please… Adam…don’t” as her silent laughter has taken over. Kristal slowly rolls over onto her side, watching Edge’s actions. She looks up at the clock that now reads 1:50. Kristal crawls into a corner and watches Edge’s assault on Candice. Edge turns his body around and begins unlacing her boots.

“What are you doing?” whispers Candice, as she tries to catch her breath.

Edge removes both shoes and smirks at Candice’s small ankle socks. He grabs them by the toes and playfully pulls them off, tossing them into the crowd. Edge scoots down on the lower part of her legs and starts a merciless aggressive tickle attack on her beautiful pedicured feet. Candice screams and struggles. She begged for her release, Kristal looks up at the clock again and it’s now 2:10. Edge drags his nails up and down her soles, never stopping for a moment until he wiggles his fingers in between her toes. This drives her insane as she shrieks and passes out.

“I think Edge killed Candice.” King exclaimed.

Kristal looked up at the clock again, it now reads 2:14. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, praying this would be over. Edge smiles and climbs off of Candice. He points to Kristal. As he’s approaching her, she finally opens her eyes. Seeing Edge coming towards her, she attempts to crawl out of the ring. Edge catches her ankles and smiles. With a snap of a finger a stage hand comes running from the back. He brings a black bag and slides it into the ring. Kristal is desperately trying to break free from Edge and drop to the floor. He shakes his head no and has the stage hand open the bag. Another pair of handcuffs reveal themselves. Edge has Kristal’s ankles restrained to the bottom rope. She screams and struggles, her finger tips are barely touching the ground.

“What an odd position Edge has Kristal in. Think he’s going to focus on some foot torture?” JR question but King was too excited to listen.

Edge begins unlacing her shoes, pulling them off one by one as he glances up at the clock. It reads 2:25. Edge smiles at Kristal’s bare feet but never touches them. He slides out of the ring and reaches in his bag. He grabs a soft silk rope and brings Kristal’s arms behind her. He bounds her wrist together.

“Adam, what are you doing? Why are you doing this?” He hears her words but never speaks. He grabs a bandana and places it over her mouth. The crowd erupts.

“I get it now, JR. If she can’t tap and she can’t speak, then she can’t submit. Edge is trying to help Kristal win…” King explained.

“….or giving her the kind of tickle play, he’s been wanting for the last couple of years.” JR rolled his eyes.

Edge slid back into the ring and stared at the clock which reads 2:45. He slides toward the end of the ring and wraps his legs around Kristal’s holding them tight in place. He smiled and started to spider his fingers all over her bare soles. Kristal’s upper body is swinging around as her head is thrown back with laughter. She mumbles something from behind her mask and struggles hard to break free. Edge grabs her left toes and pulls them back, using his free hand to dive into that soft area. Kristal’s screams are louder, her struggle is harder but her breathing is also heavier. The clock now reads 3:00. Kristal has tried to give up three times but Edge’s assault never lets up.

“It’s over three minutes. Kristal wins… or does she?”

Edge leaned forward and started doing a tongue dance over her soles. This absolutely sent Kristal over the edge. She could feel her body weakening as her laughter became silent. A few outburst here or there. She could feel herself about to pass out when suddenly the tickling stopped. Kristal tries desperately to catch her breath and submit again when suddenly a tickle attack hits her sides. Her frantic thrashing returns as she tries to escape Adam’s fingers. He dug his fingers into her ribs, Kristal’s head rose up in laughter again, drool has started to run from her mouth and she feels her body going limp. Edge stops his torture and removes the bandana. Kristal mumbles…

“I give….”

Edge smiles and starts backing up the ramp as his music plays. The ref walks to Kristal, he declares her the winner and steps back as she is released. They begin to release Candice as well. Edge blows a kiss at Kristal again before heading into the back. Vince McMahon pops up on screen again.

“Congratulations Kristal. You survived at five minutes and fifteen seconds. I guess Edge wanted to give you a workout. Our next contest will be after this brief commercial break.” Vince looks deep into the camera before nailing his signature evil laugh. The camera’s cut to a commercial break.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back