• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Sojourn, West Coast Welcomers, And, Running In Place?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. The trip began well, as they swept the Pirates three in a row in Pittsburgh. Then, things went sour, as they dropped two of three in Chicago, and got swept three straight in St Louis. The team returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
As the plane was flying toward Nassau on Sunday night, many thoughts were swirling through Mitch's mind. Part of him thought:" Headed home to be cheered by 50,000 fans, in 85 degree weather, for ten days, how great". While another part mused. "Home to Naomi, and snippiness, and maybe petty bullshit, for ten days. Is it so good?" Mitch realized that, while he loved baseball, and loved his family, that he was in a groove. Then again, there weren't too many people who would be sorry to be in the "groove" that Mitch was in. Playing baseball three hours a day for a million dollars plus a year, married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, financially secure, three grown children that he loved. What was so bad? Yet, something was missing, and Mitch wasnt sure what.
When Mitch arrived home, Naomi was there at the door waiting for him. After they kissed, Mitch began to poke around at Naomi's teri top. "What are you doing poking my boobs, American? Dont be rude" Naomi scolded. "Rude? How hypocritical, Australian. You are my wife for over 20 years, have you forgotten that? That gives me the right to be "rude". Oh, and I dont suppose it's rude for you to scream out while being made love to:" Fuck me with that great big penis of yours, American, I want it, more, more, more!" For someone who says those things in bed, you're accusing me of being rude is laughable, now come" Mitch said, picking Naomi up in his arms. "Where are you taking me, American". To bed, to rip your clothes off, then to the shower, so we can both get cleaned up, then, back to bed, where I can fuck you all night, so I dont have to listen to your hypocritical rational. Got any problem with that plan?" Mitch asked. "No, that plan is fine with me" Naomi said. When Mitch and Naomi got to the bedroom, they got naked, and then went into the shower. After they finished showering, and went back into bed, the couple lied there, naked. "What are you going to do with me, American? Naomi asked. "I havent decided. I cant decide if I want to tie you up and tickle you for an hour, or say fuck the tickling, and just fuck your brains out all night" Mitch replied. "Either one is fine with me" Naomi said. Mitch, who was tired from the road, decided to go with a compromise. He tickled Naomi a little bit, on her feet, and other places, and then the couple had intercourse. Mitch just felt too exhausted to tie Naomi up, and engage in heavy duty tickling.
The next night, after a restful day for the couple, a rejuvunated Mitch joined the rest of his Good Guy teammates at the ballpark, to open a nine game homestand against the California teams, and a three game series against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate got hit hard, allowing nine hits, and four runs, in seven innings. The Good Guys trailed, 4-2 in the seventh, before rallying for three runs. The bullpen did the rest , and Kate came away with a 5-4 win, on a night she did not have her best stuff. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. Gil pitched eight shutout innings, but, in the ninth, with Amanda Bynes pitching, the Good Guys gave up a run, and could not recover, as they were defeated, 1-0. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the seventh, before the Good Guys came up with three runs. Again, the bullpen took over, and shut the Giants, down, bringing home a 6-3 Good Guy win.
Thursday was an off day. That morning at counseling, the couple had nothing dramatic to report. "Things are status quo. Good week, sex, tickling, no drama. We are just doing our jobs, and trying to get along" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve got hit around, allowing five runs in six innings, as the Good Guys could not get enough support for her, falling by a 5-3 score. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched a very gutsy game on Saturday. With the team in needed of a win, she fired eight strong innings, allowing three hits, and only one run. The Good Guys got only two runs, and had to survive a bullpen crisis in the ninth, and did, to finish off a 2-1 victory. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, 88 degree, moderately humid, day, in front of a sellout. Kate, as she usually did, pitched a fine ballgame, allowing but one run into the eighth inning, and striking out nine Padres. In the eighth, the pen relieved her, and a 5-1 lead became a bit dicey. The relief corps allowed a couple of runs, and had to survive more trouble in the ninth, before finally nailing down, what would be, a 5-3 Good Guy win.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series, before the team would take off to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Once again, the team did not score many runs for him, but they did get three runs in the first inning, and then no more, off the fine Dodger pitching. Once again, ninth inning drama unfolded, before Hilary Duff could get out of the jam, and complete what would be a 3-2 victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She did not pitch particularly well, in allowing four runs in six innings. The Good Guys almost rallied in that one as well, but could not overcome, falling short by a 4-3 score. Neve Campbell had the assignment on a sunny, blistering, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout, on Wednesday afternoon, in the homestand's last game. Neve pitched a fine game, considering the oppressive weather conditions, allowing three runs in her six innings of work, a quality start. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when Mitch came up with two on, and hit a long homer into the water. This time, the bullpen had no trouble in the ninth, as the Good Guys came away with a 6-3 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. All seemed quiet on field and off, and, as the team headed to the West Coast, things were looking well.
That week, Mitch decided not to attend the Saturday tickle party. Instead, on one of his afternoons off, he chose to pay a visit to a tickle domme for a private session, at the fetish club. Mitch paid his $100 for an hour session, and then proceeeded to strip naked, as he was tied hands and feet to the bed. The domme began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Working down, the domme tickled Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he twitched, and howled:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! Moving down, the domme made her way to Mitch's hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, running her long nails over his legs:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Finally, the domme brought an assistant in, as they opened a bag of tricks, and went to town on Mitch's bare feet. They tickled his feet with their long fingernails, feathers, brushes, and electric toothbrushes over his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied. When Mitch got home, Naomi nonchlantly said to him. "So, did you have a nice tickle session with the dommes?" "It was good, but not as good as watching them do a job on your bare feet, Aussie" Mitch said. "That wont be happening, unless they come to a tickle party, and I'm tied up. I have you to do a job on my bare feet, American, that is what a husband is for" Naomi replied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "No drama this time. All seems cool, so, go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
It had been a quiet homestand of solid ball. Now came another ten day trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well things seem to be going just fine for both the Good Guys and for Mitch and Naomi. That might be a first in a while. It is nice to see and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things do seem to be going smoothly. Hopefully it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, as soon as possible.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back