• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three's a Crowd

Ayla ny

Verified
warning: this is not a VCR alert. :)

tuesday night I had a touch of insomnia and was channel surfing, when I came across this very bizarre game show. there were three male contestants, each with their current and ex-girlfriends. very strange. anyhow, one of the questions put to the men (while the women were off set. kind of Newlywed style) was ‘how do you make your girlfriend laugh?’.

all three of the men answered with tickling! :) one said by wiggling his tongue into her bellybutton. another said by digging into her sides and underarms and the third said with light tingly tickles all over!

while there was no actual tickling going on... it was very cool to see.

Hey Ayla,

I've seen that show a few times and I knew they had to get to a tickling-related question sooner or later! Takes me back to the couple of occassions where the question came up on the Newlywed Game: "Gentlemen, where is your favorite place to tickle your wife?"

Ayla--do you recall how the girls answered or reacted?

Thanks for sharing this!

dig dug

hi DDD :)

unfortunately, the girls answered with things like “he makes this funny face...” and “the crazy things he does.” run of the mill stuff like that.

the guys had the better answers, that's for sure! two of the three guys seemed pretty into it. especially the one who answered with tongue in the bellybutton. he said that every girlfriend he ever had would know about that one.

Ayla--when the girls found out what the guys had said about tickling, did they react at all?

Have a great day!

ddd

sorry to say that their only reaction was frustration at having their answers not match.

I was just tickled ;) to hear the answers the guys gave.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back