• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Sara's Physical

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Star of this chapter: Sara!!(no relation to Dave's Sara hehe:D )

She has dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Short in stature with a deep tan and quite large breasts which are her most ticklish spot.:)

Sara woke up quite pekishly preparing for another day of tough college life. Although she had been known as the rebellious girl in the class, she was sorta enjoying college.

She crawled out of her covers, still in her p.j.'s which consisted of a tiny green tank top and flannel pj pants.

She stepped into her walk-in closet, and picked through her clothes very carefully, finally deciding on a cute pink tank-top with thin straps and tight hip-hugging jeans which flared out a bit at the ankles. She then grabbed a pair of cute tan sandals, and was out of her room.

She almost stepped out the door when her mother stopped her.

"Sara, don't you remember, it's Wednesday!" She yelled from the kitchen.

"And...?" Sara asked.

"It's the day for your doctor's appointment for your physical!" Her mother yelled back.

Sara felt a burst of happiness spring through her body.

"Thanks Mom!" Sara yelled back merrily, and skipped out the doorway with a huge white-toothed smile plastered to her beautiful face.

She jumped in her red Corvette, her car, her prized possession. She opened the door and leaped in the driver's seat, and blasted down the road. if there was one thing Sara enjoyed, it was zooming down the streets in her flashy car, catching attention like fly-paper.

She skidded around a couple turns, and arrived at the local Doctor's Office, which is where her doctor, Dr. Gavin worked.

She parked her car a bit sloppily, but hey it was such a nice car, who would notice how she parked??

She cooly walked into the office, swaying her hips sexily, with her ultra curvy body.

The waiting room was relatively empty, with only an elderly couple, and a mom with her young son.

She signed in at the front, and then took an empty seat after snatching a beauty magazine.

She crossed her legs and leaned back, flipping the pages comfortably.

After the elderly couple went in, a few minutes later Sara was called. She put her magazine back on the rack and strolled past the closed door into the Doctor section.

She took a right, and then was met by Dr. Gavin, a tall thin man, with dirty blond hair and a slightly big nose. He smiled friendly.

"Hey Sara, how ya doin'?" Dr. Gavin asked.

"Pretty good," Sara replied with a smile.

"Well just slide into Room 5 and i'll be there shortly."

Sara walked down the hall and found Room 5 easily. She opened and closed the door behind her. The room was the typical doctor's office room, small, with a cushioned table against the far wall. To the other wall was a dark wooden cabinet with medical supplies stacked on top and filling the cabinet to the brim.

The walla were brightly colored with cute animals smiling and dancing. Sara remembered as a kid when she would have a shot, and the doctor told her to focus on the colorful animals and count them while they gave her the shot. Amazingly, it worked.

Sara snapped out of her daydream of the past when Dr. Gavin strode in, placing his clipboard on the cabinet shelf.

"So Sara, i see your here just for a physical, is that right?"

"Yup," Sara replied, sitting up on the table with her hands clasped together.

"Well this shouldn't take too long, just go through the body step by step, make sure your healthy, so why don't we start upstairs." Dr. Gavin explained, "upstairs" was his term for the head.

She sat relaxed, while he took his cold mettalic tools and checked her ears, eyes, nose, and throat. After each he checked and scribbled a couple things on the clipboard.

"Well upstairs is fine," Dr. Gavin told Sara.

"That's good."

"Now if you could take off your sandals, we'll peform the Babinski." Dr. Gavin instructed.

Sara slipped off her sandals, and placed her bare feet in his waiting hands, her cute toes painted bright red.

He grasped her left sole, and trailed a finger from arch to heel, traveling down her slightly wrinkled sole.

"Teehehee!" Sara giggled delightfully.

"Ticklish?" Dr. Gavin brough his eyes up, and stroked his finger down once more, as Sara erupted into more girlish giggles.

"Don't worry Sara, i'm almost done." Dr. Gavin reassured her, as he stroked her other foot twice, getting good reactions from her.

"Okay, done there." Dr. Gavin explained, and as he got up he gave her sole a quick tickle along the heel, causing her to shoot her foo back to safety.

Dr. Gavin then went to her legs, stretching them up and down, squeezing her calves and thighs, and when he got behind her knee, she laughed uncontrollably.

"Wow, another ticklish spot?" he asked.

Sara only nodded with a lip formed from her ruby red lips. She looked perfect right there, laying on her back, her large breasts protruding from the tight shirt, extending outward even more in her position, with one leg slightly, up, smiling devishly.

One word shot through Dr. Gavin's mind as he looked at her, adorable.

"For the next part of the examination it would be easier with your shirt removed," Dr. Gavin explained.

Sara thought nothing of it, and sat back up and tugged her tight shirt off over her head. She then flung it to the ground and layed back down on her back. Dr. Gavin was shocked by the size of her chest, enlaced elegantly in a lacey dark purple bra. Her tummy was taunt and flat, with a deep flat and a tiny oval bellybutton. Her ribs barely were visible against her tan skin.

As she layed down, Dr. Gavin began the upperbody part of the examination.

"First i'll do the stomach exam." Dr. Gavin told her.

"Oh be careful!" Sara cried out abruptly.

"Why?" Dr. Gavin froze.

"I'm ticklish on my tummy," Sara smiled innocently.

"I'll be careful, careful to tickle you!" Dr. Gavin did the unthinkable, and furiously dug his hands into her soft tummy, wiggling his fingers crazily all over.

Sara exploed with laughter, as her legs and arms thrashed about wildly and her brown hair whipped back and forth in a ponytail.

She laughed at the top of her lungs, and after about thirty seconds, the doctor finally stopped, and she layed there, regaining her much needed breath.

"That...was...mean." Sara said.

"I just couldn't resist. But now i'll be careful."

He then began to focus, and firmly squeezed her tummy, causing her to nearly jump off the table and laugh extremely. But Dr. Gavin stayed steady, and tried to finish the stomach exam quickly before poor Sara passed out.

He glided his hands up and down lightly on her smooth sides, only getting cute giggles from her gaping mouth.

Her breasts jiggled with each eruption of laughter, encased in her bra.

Dr. Gavin began to roam his hands gently along her ribcage, then dipped down with the same hand motions onto her flat tummy, and just for fun poked her bellybutton slyly.

"There, your belly exam is over." Dr. Gavin said in mock relief.

"Finally," Sara replied in real relief.

"And now we usually have a female nurse do the breast part, but we've known each other for awhile, and i'll make it quick." Dr. Gavin explained quickly.

Sara felt comfortable with him, but got scared, because her breasts are unberarably ticklish!!

Dr. Gavin slightly squeezed the undersides of her huge breasts through her bra, causing her to explode with laughter. Dr. Gavin then lightly squeezed the tops of her breasts, this contact with her bare skin made her got buck wild.

"Hahahahahahheheehhahahheeeeehahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!"

sara laughed uncontrollably, until the doctor finally released his ticklish grip.

"Wow, Sara, your mighty ticklish there!" Dr. Gavin said in awe.

Sara just layed there quite embarassed.

"Well i guess that finishes your exam, except of course for the shot." Dr. Gavin held up the threatening needle.

Sara sat up, only to be filled with fear, and remembered once more of her childhood.

Sara muttered to herself quickly as Dr. Gavin lowered the needle to her bare arm..."Pink happy elephant, Blue Panda, Green Monkey..."

THE END

how'd u enjoy it??
:)

Yeah, but, why did she have to get a shot at a check up?

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back