• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death of a Master (Multiple f/M, */M)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
Life is good indeed.

After being proclaimed Master, Susan became a tickle toy, since she was just as ticklish as I was. All the other slaves would sometimes be chosen for either aiding me or joining her. Either way, we all had a lot of fun.

Until the final day.

It all started when I woke up. When I saw a cold metallic ceiling rather than the white one in my room, I knew something was wrong. The fact that I was nude and I was trapped in an x frame didn't help a bit.

The sound of a cold metallic door opening brought my attention, and one by one, the 10 slaves walked in, excluding Susan. Each one wore nothing, making me blush. I had not seen anyone besides Susan without any clothes on, and it made me feel uncomfortable. Kaitlin and Maurine were in the front, followed by Sarah, Jessie, Anne, Maria, Allie, Sam, April, and Julie. Each of them grinned evilly.

"What is the meaning of this?" I bellow. "Release me now!" None of them moved, and none of them spoke, pissing me off. "I said release me!"

Maurine giggled.

I froze. It was THAT giggle. The one where you know you're screwed before anything happened. I attempted to squirm, but the bonds had stretched me out so much that I couldn't move. They slowly inched closer, not tickling, but carressing my skin, and I shivered.

"You've been a bit too hard on us", Kaitlin said, her brown hair tickling my nose.

"We want mistress back", Sam pouted, her strawberry blonde hair sliding against my crotch, and I suppressed the urge to shudder.

"No way", I replied defiantly. "She gave in to me, I'm not giving in to you. Tickle me for all you want. I'd rather die than live under her again."

"That's what we were hoping you'd say that", Allie grinned, licking her lips.

Sam started by tickling my knees, bending down with her head in between my legs. I chuckled and shuddered, as I felt some stray strands of hair flutter against my sack. Kaitlin and maurine double teamed me, tickling both of my underarms, making me laugh harder, while the twins, April and Julie both tickled my sides and belly. Maria took one foot while Anne took the other, and I felt as though I was going insane. My laughter was getting hoarse. I felt as though I had been through this for hours, which, as it turns out was true. Sarah and Jessie tickle my thighs and hips, and I felt my breath get shorter and shorter. I needed to breathe, but they wouldn't let me.

I felt something brush against my cock, and looking down, I saw Allie, licking it. Instead of bringing sexual pleasure, it tickled like shit, and I felt my entire body turning pink. Finally, after so long, the girls stopped, but my breath was still short, and I felt my world going black oh so slowly. I looked down and saw Allie stick my dick into her mouth, and gave me the worst timed blowjob ever. Right as I climaxed, my world went dark.

XxXxX​

I awoke to see a red canyon wall.

I groaned as I stood up. Looking around, I noticed that I was miles away from the building. In fact, it looked like I was in the grand canyon.

But then... why is the sky red?

Figuring that I should get moving, I start to leave, not noticing the many shadows behind me.

Then, out of nowhere, a rope lashes and catches my wrist, and soon another catches my other wrist. I'm stuck.

A strange hand comes to me. It's severed, but it looks like it was never meant to be attached to anything. It looked female, but unless it was attached to a body, I'd never know. It went to my belly button and began scribbling its fingers all over me, and soon, hearing my lafter, many more came and joined in.

I don't know how long it was, but a man in strange armor came and chased the hands away. He turned to me. "You must be new if you're here in the valley of endless laughter. My name is Zerin. Welcome to Hell."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back