• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attn: F Lers Attending NEST

James_Bond4334 said:
I applied to be a potential lee in this game. From my understanding, the lee could ask that specific lers be present if he/she likes.

Just to clarify a bit...

If you request that someone be present, it MUST be someone you know well enough to trust in a potentially very intense situation. This is not a "game". There are plenty of games at NEST. You may choose play partners for them as you wish. But, this isn't one of them...at least not in a light-hearted sense.

This is a very real, very intense experience aimed at giving people the opportunity to push the envelope of their comfort level to the extreme and give up control completely.

The option to have someone present is only intended to boost your personal comfort level. For example, if there's someone with whom you feel safe and wish them to be present for your own peace of mind, you may do so. But, this is not an opening to pick your own team.

The teams are already established. An additional person would simply be added into the team if your name were to be picked. Likewise, if there is someone with whom you would not feel comfortable playing, you may request that they not be included in the team. If they are one of those chosen for the set teams, they will simply not take part in your scene if your name were to be chosen.

Please also note that you may not even know who is in the team going at you if it's a scene in which a blindfold or hood is utilized. If anything along these lines would prove problematic for you, you need to let us know before NEST. I'll be sendign out some follow-up questionaires to those who are signing up for an opportunity to be kidnapped. Further information about what you're looking for will be requested so that we may make this the experience you're looking for as much as possible.

It's each person's option to choose as they like within these guidelines. I just want to be sure that each is making an informed decision. Please exercise good judgment in your choices.

Last edited:
Don't worry, JB. My intent in my response to this thread was simply to instruct anyone who may come along, read it and misunderstand. I've actually added the bulk of my response to the kidnap page.

Since this is something that is fairly new to NEST, we're all feeling our way together on the process. You raised some good points that we needed to be sure were clear. Thank-you for doing so.

One additional clarification I should make here. For those opting to sign up for the kidnap scenarios, you MUST know anyone you ask to have join in your scene. This doesn't simply mean knowing them to chat online. You must have met them in person and know them to be safe in play situations.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back