• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 45 (F/F)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 45

Lara opened her eyes and immediately wished she hadn't. It wasn't just the predicament she was in, although that was bad enough. As was so often the case over the past year, she was bound and nude, and completely stretched out. Anyone who wanted to tickle her could do so without hope of her resisting, and she doubted they would be as kind of Kara, or even Ms. Danoob, had been.

But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was the situation. She was in a room, weightless, the walls forming a cylinder around her and leaving her feeling a bit dizzy.

She looked around a little, trying to take in the situation better in the hopes of understanding it. Well, her hands were locked together at the wrist, not unsurprising. A cable was pulled straight out into the wall above -well, beyond may be the term, given how there seemed no clear idea of where down was here- and securely fastened. Similar bonds were around her ankles, stretching her entire body out with little room to squirm.

"Here she is," a voice said, and Lara turned as best she could to see the speaker, and again wished she hadn't. Not that there was anything awful about the speaker herself; she seemed pleasant enough and certainly attractive in a way. No, what was awful was the way she was standing on the wall at completely the wrong angle to Lara; it made her stomach flip a couple times.

"Seven was good enough to fill me in on you," the woman said. "I'm Ms. Walters, and I know just how ticklish you are." She walked around the wall without a care for the normal rules of gravity. She stopped when she was face-to face with Lara. "You like this? I designed it myself. See, like this I can get at practically any part of your body without anything getting in my way. I can just tickle and tickle and tickle and just keep looking for more spots, because I have all of you to choose from." She extended one finger and began scratching the air with it, then slowly moved it towards Lara's armpit. Lara stiffened but said nothing; the anticipating was horrible. And then it reached her skin, and she ground her teeth. She closed her eyes. But then a snicker came out, and then another. "Oh yes, Lara... you are going to love what I do to you." She continued scratching away with just the one finger until Lara was chuckling. "Unless you want the tickling to stop. That's so easy to do Lara." She added a second finger, and Lara began laughing a little despite herself. "All you have to do is answer my questions. That's really not so bad, is it?"

She began applying all her fingers to Lara's armpits now, and there was no more holding the laughter in. It forced its way out, and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut, trying to resist this. The nails ran back and forth, back and forth... boy, she wished she didn't have such ticklish pits! But giving in would be a serious mistake. Crossroads Facility had to be arranging for her rescue now -her ego insisted that she was worth any three Seven's, so if she was worthy of rescue, so was Lara- and she had to give them time. If she gave up any information, it could jeopardize that effort. Also, it could mean they'd move Lara to another location, and the more that happened, the harder it'd be to track her down.

Lara roared as Ms. Walters discovered how ticklish her breasts were, and began lightly scratching all over them. That reminded her of something else, too. That look on Seven's face before she'd given Lara up... she'd never looked so... broken. She was a stubborn woman, Lara knew that much, but hadn't proven to be up to Lara's own willpower. But still, there was that looming over her... if they could break Seven, then maybe, just maybe, they could break her too. The thought of being reduced to that was all the fuel her pride needed, and it was Lara's greatest asset in situations like this. They could tickle her until she passed out, but her pride was strong enough to bend iron bars around it. She could endure... would endure.

Ms. Walters now walked around the wall until she was behind Lara. She began running those wicked nails over her rump, and Lara cackled and shook with laughter. A few draws up and down and she was soon forced to wiggle it about in an attempt to escape, a demeaning thing in her opinion. "Cootchie cootchie coo," Ms. Walters teased, nails now lightly pinching all over her rear end.

Oh no, Mara though, not the "cootchie" stuff. That's so humiliating.

Out loud, of course, all she did was laugh and squeal as she continued wiggling her butt under the ticklish attentions.

After a while, Ms. Walters went further down Lara's body and began running her nails down the backs of her thighs, then scratching the backs of her knees. She even wormed her fingers in between Lara's thighs and began tickling in there as well. A little later, she walked back and up around the wall again and started nuzzling her face into Lara's tummy while tickling her hips and flanks. Lara wasn't used to this kind of tickle-attack, and she was fighting to keep it in as Ms. Walters tickled her all over. The only advantage Lara had over her was that Ms. Walters was -and Lara's was embarrassed that she even thought in such distinctions- an amateur. She managed to hit some good spots, no question, and Lara was laughing like crazy, but both of those were owed to the fact that Lara was just a really ticklish person. If Ms. Danoob had Lara in this position, well, she'd probably have passed out by now.

Lara howled as she felt her ribs grabbed from behind. Still, being this ticklish did indeed count for something, and she was screeching with laughter as the fingers worked their way up and down her ribcage. From this side her nails could really dig in to all the worst spots along there, and Lara soon turned red with laughter. After all that she'd been through so far -and she knew it couldn't have been all that long- she wasn't sure if she could hold out for rescue.

There was the distant sound of an explosion, and for a moment the tickling stopped. Ms. Walters glanced about for some reason, as if she could deduce what was happening just by looking at the walls. There were more explosions and shouts, and then the sound that Lara had come to know very well - blaster fire.

The door to the room blew in and twisted oddly in the room's warped gravity before settling against one of the walls. Starbuck was there, and she looked the perfect picture of the hero, framed in the doorway with her blaster rifle at the ready. Lara was admittedly impressed. It was unfortunate that she decided to step into the room, because she then flailed about a moment before tumbling into the wall and lying there like an idiot. A robot appeared in the door and aimed at her prone form, but a second later it was blown to pieces, and now Lara could see Samus in her suit, that nasty weapon of hers pointed at the smoking remains. Starbuck used the distraction to rally, getting up and pointing her weapon at Ms. Walters and getting off the round before anything more could happen. She dropped to the floor... or wall, whatever it was - stunned. "Much as I'm tempted to take advantage of this situations," she said, heading over to Lara, "I think we'd better get out of here." She undid the bonds around Lara's wrists and ankles, and gently lowered her to the... wall.

"I hadn't expected you this soon," Lara admitted. "If I'd known, I might have just let myself enjoy it more."

"Naughty," Starbuck said, putting binders on Ms. Walter's wrists. A few seconds later they appeared inside the Gate. After the three of them exited there was another flash, and Samus and Mara exited.

"I must say," Lara said as one of the Crossroads Facility personnel offered her a robe for modesty sake, "I thought it'd take days for you to mount a rescue."

Mara, Starbuck, and Samus looked at each other, then to Lara, and then to Ms. Danoob. Lara looked icily at the head of the facility. "Oh... my... you did, didn't you." She stormed up to Ms. Danoob, who didn't move a muscle despite the look in Lara's eyes. "You planned to have me get captured so you could get me on the inside, is that it?"

"Yes," Ms. Danoob admitted. "It seemed the most effective way to do it."

“Dear GOD I hate you so!"

"I imagine," Ms. Danoob said, and then offered nothing more on the subject. She turned to one of the lead security agents who was directing the handling of Ms. Walter's unconscious form. "Put her in Interrogation Room 1." She turned back to Lara. "Gave you a rough time, did she?" Lara answered only with a menacing silence. "Would you like to perform the interrogation?"

"You think that'll make up for this?" Lara demanded.

"No," Ms. Danoob said. "But I do think it would make you feel better."

Lara answered with a growl. "Yes," she admitted, and stormed out of the room.

Twenty minutes later, fully-dressed and still angry, Lara entered Interrogation Room 1. Ms. Walters was stripped and spread-eagle on a reclining table. Lara walked over and inspected the various tickle tools that were sitting in the tray. "We don't have all the sophisticated equipment you have," she said, not looking at Ms. Walters. "No fancy ways of bending gravity or such. She held up a backscratcher, examined it, then put it back. "We have no computer-assisted way of targeting your worst spots." She took up a long, bright feather. "But we do have one important thing - we've forgotten more about tickling than you will ever know." And Lara stood face to face with Ms. Walters and offered a horrible smile. “And there's two things to remember: no one is going to rescue you here... and in this place, well, we're so twisted we'll tickle you just to relieve our boredom. We're not nice people, Ms. Walters... so, you can answer my questions... or I can show you just how nasty a tickler I can be."

Ms. Walters was quiet for a few seconds. "What do you want to know?"

Lara lowered the feather. "Let's start with security codes." After a while, Ms. Walters told them everything, and the computer recorded it all. Lara spoke to Ms. Danoob, and confirmed it. "That looks to be everything," she said.

"Good," Ms. Walters said, and then yelped as Lara's fingers squeezed her ribs. "What are you doing?!"

"I told you," Lara said, "I'm bored."

"Hahaha! But I told you everything!"

"I know, I know," and Lara continued tickling her ribs, "but like I said, we're not nice people." And she paused just long enough for Ms. Walter's to take in her sinister grin, and then dove back into the tickling with all she had.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back