• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western World, Eastern Return, Stinging Words, And, Pushed, To The Cliff?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the West Coast. They lost two of three games in San Fransisco, before winning two of three games in San Diego, and again losing two of three games in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first segment of their schedule for the year.
When Mitch got home from California, on Sunday night, he was feeling exhausted. After he made love to Naomi, the couple lied in bed. Mitch complained about the toll of the road trip, and how he really needed a rest, the home fans, and some good food. Naomi, who was perhaps overtired herself, or who perhaps meant her remark in jest, made a comment that served to infuriate Mitch, and cause major trouble, perhaps leaving a scar forever. Naomi said. "What do you know about work, American? You play a child's game three hours a night, and you earn over a million dollars a year for doing it. You stay in luxury hotels, have your food paid for, and get to tickle other women. I, on the other hand, have grinded it out, as an actress, 16 hours a day. That is real work. What you do is nothing. " Naomi said, her words stinging, but, firm, as she didnt seem to want to offer any explanation for her rant. Mitch lied there, dumbfounded, staring at her, unable to comprehend the magnitude of what she had said, and then, finally, able to speak, lashed into her. "So, Miss Perfect, My Shit Dont Stink Aussie, with your little fucking rant there, what the hell are you implying, that your husband is a lazy bum, and that I dont take my career or this team's success seriously? Just what the fuck did you mean by that remark??" Mitch demanded. "Mitch, did I ever use the word bum? No. All I said is the truth. You play a fun game, and to me, what you do really isnt work" Naomi replied. "Well, this "non work" as you call it, has certainly helped support your little bony ass, in style, these last two plus decades, and bought you a lot of good food, a lot of clothes, and a lot of the gambling you so love" Mitch retorted. "Mitch, will you calm down. I didnt mean it in the context you took it in, let's not.." "You know what, me, this whole team, are the hardest working team in baseball. Yeah, we make good money compared to the rest of the world, but do you know what a pitcher like Hudson could make in say, New York? Try 15 mil a year. You know what a team like the Yankees would pay me? 20 mil a year, at least. We all dont earn anywhere near those sums. We choose to take less, and play for salaries of the game, from 20 and 30 years ago, because we know the ballclub cant afford those type of numbers, to keep the game affordable for our fans, and to keep them coming out. I'm not saying I feel like a poor man. I'm doing fine. I have a beautiful apartment, plenty of money in my pocket, but, I could earn more money in one year in New York, then I've made for almost my entire career. Dont you dare tell me that it is all about me, and that this isnt "work". Yes, I have fun doing what I do, but I have sacrificed so much, we all have. Oh, and do you think you'd ever have your little "part time pitcher" gig on any other team? They wouldnt want you, and they'd find someone else" Mitch said. Naomi looked at him with fury :" You son of a bitch! Who was it that made me have a part time gig? You! You wanted me home barefoot and unproductive, while you traveled around, chasing your dream, so dont you dare tell me about my part time gig! All of that, is due to Y O U! " Naomi said, her insides shaking with rage. "I'm going to sleep in the guest room. This is bad, and I dont know how long it will take to smooth over" Mitch said. The couple slept apart that night, trouble brewing.
The next night, after a day of no communication between Mitch and Naomi, the Good Guys opened a homestand at the ballpark, against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. In spite of a four strikeout night by Mitch, the Good Guys prevailed, as Ed Burns hit a two run eighth inning homer, for the only runs of the game, and Hudson did the rest, firing a complete game four hit shutout, in a 2-0 win. The couple still wasnt talking. The following night. Gil Bellows had the ball. Mitch struck out three more times. The Good Guys as a team could not get any runs that night, as Gil gave up but two in eight innings, as the score was reversed, and the Nationals won, 2-0. Charlize Theron was on the mound on Wednesday, another poor night for Mitch, with three strikeouts, and a weak fly ball. Mitch's teammates picked him up, scoring four runs, and cruising to a 4-1 victory.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi still were not speaking. They showed up to counesling that day, and Naomi tried to break the ice. "He hasnt talked to me or wanted to be near me in four days. I merely told him that his baseball career is play, and that he doesnt work 16 hours a day like I used to as an actress, and he just blew up. You know what, Mitchell, face facts. You, and 700 other players, on the thirty one teams of baseball, are the most fortunate on the planet. I didnt mean it to single out only you. Professional athletes get their asses wiped. I am sorry if you feel like I am a bitch, or am not in your corner, because I tell you the truth" Naomi said. "It's the way you made it sound. Let me ask you, Naomi, if I wasnt a ballplayer, what would you have me do, that is more "real work?" Mitch asked. "I dont know. I havent thought about it, and hope I dont have to for a long time. You are Mitch, right fielder of the Paradise Island Good Guys. That is who you have been since you were 20 years old. You have had an amazing career. Everyone loves you. Your teammates,. the fans, Lee Sniderman, your three grown children, and me. Yes, in spite of the fact that you think I am against you, I do love you, Mitchell. I have loved you since I was a very young girl. Your problem is this:" You think if you arent perfect, and we arent perfect, and I dont always say the perfect thing to you, that all is somehow wrong. I need you to put what I said to you in context, and move on, please. I dont think you're a bum. I couldnt have been with you for over 20 years if I did. You do good things, in your personal life, for the team, for charity, and for the greater good. You try to be one of the most honorable men I know, and that is one of the things that made me fall so hard for you, and has kept me in love with you. Can we please get past this, so we dont have to spend ten days sniping at each other. Isnt four days enough? I am sorry, okay, please let it go" Naomi appealed. Mitch, who was still hurt, and stung, nodded an agreement, but it still didnt take away what he was feeling.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill. She allowed three runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie, with two runs in the seventh, and came away with a 5-3 win. That night, Mitch was undressing, and Naomi emerged from her closet in a long, black, sexy nightie. "Do you think you might want the ticklish, hopefully not ugly to you Australian, that's inside this nightie? I'm so lonely, and I need a little loving" Naomi said, pouting like a punished child. "I guess so, but the comment will take a while to get over, Naomi. Just because I make love to you, or tickle you, doesnt mean that what you said doesnt sting me, and that it wont sting me, for a long time. You hurt me, and you cant tell me how to feel" Mitch said. "I know that, and I am sorry" Naomi said. The couple made love, but, Mitch still couldnt help but feel that Naomi would have been happier with, say, an actor who had "real jobs", and not someone like him, who earned millions, for playing a boy's game, all those years.
On Saturday night, Rachel Leigh Cook gave up four runs, and the Good Guys could score none, in a 4-0 loss. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, 88 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, striking out twelve. The game remained scoreless into the seventh, when Ed Burns hit a homer with two men on, for the only runs of the game, in a 3-0 Good Guy win.
The Reds came to town on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and got five runs of support early, after getting none in his previous start, as Gil pitched a fine game, allowing but one run in seven innings, in a 5-1 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She had a rough game, giving up five runs in six innings. The Good Guys could score only three runs that night, which werent nearly enough, and fell, 5-3. Neve Campbell had the ball on a sunny, 89 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. Tied, 3-3 in the sixth, the Good Guys got a run in the sixth, and single runs in the seventh and eighth. The bullpen nearly gave it back in the ninth, as Hilary Duff got lit up. Amanda Bynes had to be summoned to save the day, and the game, as the Good Guys prevailed by the skin of their teeth, with a 6-5 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. On field, all was moving along. Off the field, it wasnt known how long it would take Mitch to get over what Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the game with the Phillies. Naomi agreed to be the featured lee, to be punished for her declaration to Mitch. The thing was, Mitch didnt want to tickle her, because he felt it inappropriate, and still felt hurt. So, other teammates took over for him. Naomi, in a bra and panties, was tied to the bed for tickling. Gil Bellows began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles came:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she cackled, and thrashed:HHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, Third baseman Michael was the next ler, tickling Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as more giggles erupted:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEH! Finally, Second baseman Russell positioned himself at Naomi's bare feet, and attacked them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Naomi went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHHEHHEHEEHEHE! OMG FEET SO TICKLISH! PLEASSE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday evening, Mitch was packed to leave for Washington. "I'll take you to the airport" Naomi offered, getting her keys. "You dont have to, I'll get a cab" Mitch said. "Okay, Mitch, you know what. This little freeze me out, "I dont need Naomi" act, is beginning to wear my patience thin, okay? I said I was sorry. I cant help if you're oversensitive. If you want to think you're a bum, then quit baseball, and get a real job in an office, okay? I NEVER said that you are a bum. I'm sorry if you cant see the realities of the Idlylic lives that we baseball players lead. WE, Mitch, not YOU. You, me, Kate Hudson, all of us" Naomi said, trying to be reasonable. "Maybe some time away will help" Mitch said. "Maybe it will, Mitchell, for me too" Naomi said. With that, Mitch got his bag, and allowed Naomi to take him to the airport.
So, it had been a less than ideal homestand of rocky relations. Would the ten day trip help heal Mitch's wound? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it certainly could be interpreted many ways what Naomi said to Mitch there. I don't think that one can necessarily compare jobs especially theirs to each other. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, comparison of jobs for them can be tough, especially considering the different nature of their careers.
My pm to you explained the situation the next few days, but I will try to post the next story as soon as possible.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back