• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in San Jose - Sunday, Apr. 22

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Time for another South Bay munch! Sunday, April 22, at 1 pm - we'll meet at a restaurant in the downtown area for lunch, and catching up with old and new friends. Afterwards, we'll retire chez hosts, to hang out and play for a while. In fact, my birthday is the day before, so I'll be looking for some birthday tickles! :D

If you're not on it yet, e-mail dvnc at [email protected] to get on the e-mail list for events. That's also how to get event location and other details. Hope to see you soon! :cool2:

NeitherSparky said:
Hope you guys are having a good time right now. ;)
Yes indeed! :xpulcy: You really out to come down and join us sometime - it's always great to meet new people. :)

And thanks to everyone who came out for this one, especially the new folks! We'll try to have another event soon, though it might take until June. See you soon! :grouphug:

It was fun as usual, and you guys picked out a good restaurant. I'm just sorry that I had to leave early.

Why does June have to be so far away. :sadcry:

SpiffyTickler said:
It was fun as usual, and you guys picked out a good restaurant. I'm just sorry that I had to leave early.
Dude, next time, let us know if you have to take off early! Then we won't wait until 10 minutes after you leave to start the massive tickle-wrestling match on the floor. :D

SpiffyTickler said:
Why does June have to be so far away. :sadcry:
I know - alas! :( But just in case you hadn't thought about it - remember, Bagel and I don't have a monopoly on these things. Just because we can't get our act together before June doesn't mean that the rest of you can't decide to get together before then! All you have to do is pick a date, pick a place, and tell dvnc. :)

Either way, I hope to see everyone soon! :wavingguy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back