• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death by tickling part 8!

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Itssss back!

Sorry its so short. I have to go to bed im soooo tired!

“Right” Greg said, ruffling his hair.
“Listen, I can’t let you behind this tape, it’s a closed ward, but I can contact you as soon as we have any more information on your sisters attacker.
“Sure” Angel said boredly, she smirked at him and her and her 6 girls walked away.

“Nick” Catherine said. “Alex made bail”. she sighed.
“Are you serious”?! He exclaimed, outraged.
“Yeah. Technically he didn’t rape, assault, or kill anyone”
“At least not that we can prove through evidence” Nick said through clenched teeth.
“Right”. Catherine said, as Grissom joined them with Greg.
“But get this, not only did he make bail, he left the state. Again.”
“Where is he”? Greg asked.
“New York”. Catherine said. “All of us with the exception of Sara are flying down there tonight”. she said.
“And the Miami’s”? Nick asked.
Catherine nodded. “Their in on this case now too, so we need them with us”.
Grissom sighed and ran his fingers through his thin grey hair.
“Alright.” he said, turning towards Sara’s bed.

The roaring blades of the helicopter were starting to make Nick’s ears hurt. It was loud, incessant, and he was starting to think he might lose his sense of hearing soon.
As the chopper landed they were greeted by a tall young man, thin but muscular, with square-rimmed glasses, another tall black man, and a slightly shorter, but much sterner and older looking man with Jet black hair.
Next to them was a woman who looked in her mid thirties with crinkly brunette hair, a girl with sexy eyes and jet black ringletted hair, and a fairly young looking woman with light brown shoulder-length hair.
“Dr. Grissom”? The stern looking man asked.
“That’s me” Grissom said.
“Detective Taylor, this is Detective Messer,” he gestured to the young man with square glasses, “Dr. Hawkes” The black man, “CSI Burn” The girl with long black hair, “Detective Monroe”, the girl with short brown hair, “And Dete-”
The woman with crinkly hair extended her hand. “You can call me Stella”.
Detective Taylor smiled. “I’m afraid Detective Flack couldn’t be here, he’s loaded down with work at our lab”.

Please review anyway, and a nice "Glad your back" would be great.
I promise the next part will be longer. And I also promise to explain why Lindsay is there, and Aiden is back.

Welcome back!!!

You weren`t kidding,this was short! :p

But at least you are back,and it sets the stage for bigger and better things! I can`t wait to see what`s going to happen!

I`m glad you are back,Ticklish_witch! :happyfloa

Yes, definitely glad you are back! I would really love to see Sara tickle torture Grissom, though:eek::eek:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back