• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 4 (mature)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Alright guys, I know it's been a long time since I wrote a Tekken story, so I finally finished another. Let me know if you'd like me to continue this, because my first three didn't seem to get any responses. The first few paragraphs are storyline, but the tickling is soon after it...

The King of Iron Feather Tournament Part 4: Michelle Chang's Story

By the Fourth King of Iron Fist Tournament, Julia still hadn't found her adoptive mother and martial arts mentor, Michelle. Ever since the end of the second tournament, she had been missing. Julia remembered the last words she had heard from Michelle were, "Don't worry; I'm just going to talk with Heihachi in Japan about the pendant. I'll be back in a week or so." Only it had been two long years since her mysterious departure. Throughout the entirety of the third tournament, she had no clues as to her mother's whereabouts. By this point in time, she believed Michelle was dead, so Julia resigned herself to a lifelong vengeance against Heihachi.

Life was lonely and dangerous for Julia in her relentless mission to vanquish Heihachi, and she didn't even reach her nemesis in the third tournament. She found herself nursing painful wounds she received from her thorough defeat by Eddy Gordo. The agile Brazilian showed off his Capoeira skills in the short but vicious battle with her.

All hope of accomplishing her goal dried up, until the fourth tournament began. As she trained for this last chance at proving herself, an enigmatic figure in an elaborate cloak appeared at Julia's training grounds. The young Navajo wiped the desert dust from her brow as she observed the approaching figure. She slowly removed her glasses and walked toward the unknown trespasser as she called out, "Hey! Who are you?" The moderate winds continued to blow the dust in her face, but she continued onward as the figure stood still. "Excuse me, but this is my land; what are you doing here?"

The wind blew the hood of the cloak away from the intruder's face, and Julia saw the countenance of a woman she knew so well, but who had aged wearily since her disappearance. The long-lost Michelle stood before her with an expression of both pain and joy. Julia ran up to her mother, and they embraced solemnly with teary eyes.

There was much rejoicing in Julia's community to have their prodigal leader in their company once more. Yet, Michelle did not speak of why she had been gone so long, but she merely gave Julia a knowing gaze. Slowly, she became accustomed to her old life once again, but one night, Julia came to speak with her about the time she had spent away.

"Mother, why must you be so silent about your trip to Japan? Did you speak with Heihachi?"

The middle-aged Navajo nodded her head warily. "As you know, Heihachi stole the pendant from me to find and awaken the God of Fighting."

Julia listened with fascination.

"I came to speak with him, but he insisted that I give him my pendant. I only wanted to warn him of the dangers of awakening the ancient god, but he wouldn't listen. His greed consumed him, and I could sense that he wanted the god's power for himself.

"I refused to hand over my family's most precious heirloom, and I tried to escape. Unfortunately, he had too many henchmen; his agents surrounded me and ripped the pendant off. Heihachi had figured out that the pendant wouldn't be any use to him without knowing where the sleeping god was buried, so he tried to interrogate me."

Julia held her mother and looked into her eyes frantically. "What did they do to you? Did they cut you? Did they burn you?"

Michelle wiped the tear from her daughter's eye. "They were going to, but they discovered a torture that wears upon both the soul and the soles...."

(insert cheesy flashback sequence)*********************

"Where is it?!!!!" Heihachi fumed at Michelle's insolence.

"You may have stolen the pendant, but you will never steal what I know!" Michelle struggled as the black suited men held her firmly.

"Very well... I shall make you talk...." The old man motioned for his minions to carry Michelle as he moved a samurai figurine on his mantlepiece, which caused a secret door to open in a nearby wall. He walked down the steps of a dark, narrow passage as his guards followed him. "Michelle, because you have been uncooperative, I must show you my dungeon. I will prove to you that anything can be stolen with the right amount of... persuasion." He laughed maniacally as he polished the pendant.

Michelle squirmed in the agents' clutches, but their grip was strong, and they were obviously well-trained in this line of work. Heihachi commanded them to strap her down to a cold, black table. Michelle scanned the room around her with bewilderment; all kinds of medieval torture devices filled the room. There were iron maidens, racks, thumbscrews, stocks, and many other things she hoped she wouldn't have to discover uses for. She only had to look over at another table covered in surgical tools to determine that what she was strapped to. Vivisection seemed to be what fate had in store for her. Still, Michelle would not let her fear overcome her.

"I'm giving you one more chance to spare yourself of any harm. Where is the god buried?" Heihachi angrily desired this vital bit of knowledge, but deep inside, he almost wanted a reason to torture her more.

"NEVER!!!" Michelle made one last futile attempt at breaking her bonds.

Heihachi nodded slowly and smiled devilishly. "You leave me no choice." He placed the pendant carefully on the table with the torture instruments and picked up a scalpel. The evil old man leaned over Michelle while teasingly twitching the sharp tool. "Where should I start?"

Michelle just met his gaze with as much hate as possible, but Heihachi could see the fear in her eyes. He stared lustfully at her bare midriff and inched the scalpel towards Michelle's flexing navel. After a few moments, she felt the sharp point touch the edge of her navel, and she gasped involuntarily. Heihachi chuckled at her helplessness and dragged the point around the edge slowly. At first, Michelle's mind was racing with fright at her predicament, but slowly the sensations the scalpel made began to tickle. After a few more seconds of this, she stifled a giggle.

Heihachi stopped immediately and stared at her in confusion. Did she just giggle? How could she laugh at a time like this? Then the thought struck him; he put the scalpel down. "Blindfold her." One of the agents tied a black cloth around Michelle's head, and she groaned in annoyance.

"Michelle, I couldn't have you anticipate my moves. If you don't know where I'm going to touch you, you can't tense up to protect yourself." He chuckled again as Michelle tried to understand what Heihachi had planned for her. The villain quickly wiggled his fingers all over Michelle's stomach, and she went into convulsions with laughter.

UUUUHEHEHWEHEHHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Michelle bucked wildly as Heihachi's fingers made her stomach tingle unbearably. She never would've guessed this great nemesis would resort to tickling her. Yet, her sensitivity told her this might be an effective method of torture.

"My goodness.... Aren't we a bit ticklish? I never thought a tough Navajo like you would go crazy with just a few touches." He laughed mischievously as Michelle caught her breath.

"You think this is gonna break me? You gotta be kidding!" Although the tickling was intense, she felt she could resist this child's play. Suddenly, she felt his tongue licking her navel as his hands slid across her sides. She squirmed even more this time.

NOOOOOEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHAHAHAHA

Despite the torture of these feelings, she actually liked the touch of his tongue on her navel. She thought the fact that it was Heihachi's tongue was disgusting, but the sensations themselves were almost... arousing. "Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but you sound like you're enjoying this...." Heihachi laughed again and Michelle replied, "Don't flatter yourself...."

Michelle felt feathers on her knees and thighs this time, and her legs shook spastically as she giggled.

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heihachi watched Michelle jerk her body around helplessly and laugh wildly during this torment, and he had to admit that he enjoyed it. Seeing her in this position turned him on immensely, but he knew that had to get the god's location from her soon. He couldn't waste anymore time with this playfulness.

The feathers suddenly twirled in Michelle's armpits, and she screamed in laughter at this unexpected contact. The feathers travelled along her triceps as well, and all she could do with her arms pulled over her head was twitch her elbows and squirm.

OOOOOOOHEHEHEHGEGEGGGGAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAD

At this point, Michelle was beginning to understand how tickling could be torture. She had never known her armpits were this sensitive, and now, Heihachi could exploit this as long as he wanted. Even worse, she wasn't sure if she was more ticklish in other places. She had a feeling she wouldn't last long.

After 10 minutes of titillating her armpits, Heihachi let Michelle catch her breath again. Her lungs were sore, and sweat stained her blindfold. "Had enough?" Michelle hesitated for a moment, but she had to continue. "I can't tell you.... no matter what...."

Heihachi actually wanted to hear this; he wanted to have an excuse to slowly strip her completely. After seeing her struggle like this, he had to see everything nature blessed her with. "Let me help you get more comfortable. I know walking out in the hot desert has to make your feet sore in these things." He gently slipped her snakeskin boots off to reveal her white, sweaty socks. "Whew! Maybe I shouldn't have...." He could barely smell anything, but he thought maybe a little self-consciousness would make her more sensitive.

Michelle was slightly embarassed about having her boots removed, but she hoped her foot odor would distract him from returning to his torture. Heihachi's fingers lightly grazed the bottoms of her socks, and her feet twitched reflexively. She could tell her feet were probably about as sensitive as her armpits, and she dreaded his soft touches. There was a slight tugging at the ends of her socks, and she curled her toes to try keeping her feet from being bared. It was futile, however, as she felt her socks slowly come off. The cool air made her soles and toes tingle.

"Well, I guess I'll have to clean these before I torture them." Heihachi slid a bucket under Michelle's feet, which were hanging off the end of the table. Michelle felt cold water trickle between her toes and down her soles, and she gasped worriedly. She didn't know exactly how Heihachi was going to clean her feet, but she guessed it would be... strenuous. The sound of water splashing startled Michelle, and the bristles of a stiff, soapy brush began their assault on her soles. This feeling tickled like mad, and she howled with laughter as Heihachi scrubbed.

NOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
PPPEHEHEEELLLLEEEHEHEEHEHAHAHAEHEHEHEEEEEZZ

Heihachi laughed in demonic delight and scrubbed her toes as well. Even with her restraints, Michelle's feet were kicking wildly, so Heihachi held each one still and brushed rapidly. He could tell she would break after enough of this. He continued this torment for 15 minutes, and Michelle was gasping for air as her feet still tingled. She knew she was almost broken, but she hoped she would pass out before he could get any information out of her.

"I believe these are clean enough to taste...." Heihachi held her feet firmly and licked and sucked Michelle's soles and toes. She laughed loudly and moaned; once again, the tickling was unbearable, but the tongue was arousing. She wasn't accustomed to being tickled for long periods of time, but she also had never had her feet worshipped like this. She was almost hoping for his tongue to explore other parts of her body.

After a few minutes, Heihachi awoke himself from his sensual trance. He wasn't here to pleasure Michelle, he wanted to interrogate her. He abruptly tore open her vest and bra. Michelle's breasts bounced a bit from being bared, and the coolness she had felt on her feet now touched her here. Michelle bit her lip and sighed in anticipation of Heihachi's next action. His warm breath slowly blew over her hardening nipples, and her chest heaved with a gasp. He started to lick and suck her nipples and tickle her ribs at the same time. Michelle half-moaned/half-laughed in utter abandon.

OOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEESSSS

Now, Michelle didn't care if she told Heihachi or not; she just wanted this to continue. She was in a blissful, yet suspenseful state. She couldn't bear the tickling, yet she wanted to submit to it. The licking and sucking drove her wild with lust, and she slowly thrusted her hips upward. Heihachi noticed this after a few minutes and ripped her jean shorts and panties off. He slid on top of the table and held her hips as he breathed on her dark mound. "I can sense that you are close. I can take you over the edge, if you just tell me what I want to know." Michelle shook her head no, but she couldn't hide her desire. He could smell that she was ready, and he gently licked her hips and the edges of her womanhood. She moaned longingly and finally gave in.

"PPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ
I'll tell.... I'll TELL!!! Just.... just... LICK!!!...."

Heihachi listened as she frantically told everything she knew about the God of Fighting, and he kept his end of the bargain by licking and penetrating her with his tongue as he tickled her hips with his fingers. She thrusted as his tongue went deeper inside her, and her hips spasmed from the tickling. Her moans and laughter mixed together as she climaxed. Shortly thereafter, she passed out....

Eventually, she awoke to find herself naked in the stocks with peanut butter on her soles, armpits, and between her legs. Her blindfold was removed, and she could see that Heihachi was gone. However, a group of five guards smiled; one of them held a tub of peanut butter, another had a videocamera, and a third one was holding the leashes of a bunch of hungry dogs.
A fourth one simply said, "Heihachi wants a tape of how things are while he is gone...."

(annoying flashback effect again)****************

Julia just stared at her mother in shock. "So the dogs.... got you?"

"Yes, I was tortured in various ways for weeks and weeks. It wasn't until the end of the third tournament that I escaped. I think Heihachi had forgotten about me at that point...." Michelle just shook her head.

Julia embraced her mentor again, and tearfully said, "I'm so glad you're here, and you're ok now."

Michelle nodded and patted her daughter on the back. "Yes, but the God of Fighting has returned, and now, no one is safe...."

TO BE CONTINUED

These stories totally rock, you're the best! I gotta question for ya, would you ever consider writing some foot tickling stories about the girls from Dead or Alive, it's just like Tekken but with a few better girls. Keep up the good work, you the boom man!

;) This is just my type of story-I look forward to more tales from the dungeon!!

Thanks for the input guys. :) It's funny you should mention Dead or Alive, Blakesnake; I plan on writing some stuff with those girls too, as soon as I finish the Tekken stuff. I also would like to do some stuff on the Virtua Fighter series. It's an old favorite of mine, and the fourth game is coming out soon; it looks awesome.... Look for a story about Kunimitsu coming up... ;)

Nice!

Cool story man, TEKKEN ROCKS! You should have a fight where two of the girls start fighting but end up tickling the hell out of each other! Just a suggestion, and good job on the story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back