• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien in the Darkness - Anime Scene - English Version

I remember I was the first who found this scene. :)

I used to be big on hentai, this one was particularly weird (kind of a serious pace, the ending is fucked up.) But I spotted this scene in 04 and nobody seemed to have seen it.

I posted it here and on the ATF and Cosmo_AC ripped it. Now it's everywhere. :) Nice seeing it again, but I lost the original movie. :( (It's such crap quality, because the original rip was from a RM file, ugh...)

Ace Riley said:
I remember I was the first who found this scene. :)

I used to be big on hentai, this one was particularly weird (kind of a serious pace, the ending is fucked up.) But I spotted this scene in 04 and nobody seemed to have seen it.

I posted it here and on the ATF and Cosmo_AC ripped it. Now it's everywhere. :) Nice seeing it again, but I lost the original movie. :( (It's such crap quality, because the original rip was from a RM file, ugh...)

i think this is the first time I've seen it in English. I have the japanese version (probably yours), but I've always prefered english dubs, when I can get them. Anyway. I'll post more stuff as I come across it or if folks point me towards any.
webmaster joe

Hmm i don't think that was me Ace, if when you say "ripped" you mean taking a snippet of the show. I deffinitly don't know how to do that.

As far as english dub vs. subtitles, personally i prefer both if possible, as sometimes one clip is better then the other and while i can't understand japanese, laughter is universal ;) However, unfortionatly sometimes japanese feale laughter while being tickled comes out more like whimpering and panting, which is where the englih dub usually differes.

As for more stuff, there is a scene or too in ikktousan, but i'll have to remember which episodes. One is just audio, though decent, while the other is more or a tit-grab tickle.

First time in English for me too. I had no idea it was hentai, I dont like hentai very much. But this scene is so cute!

Gah! I'm sorry, this IS the english version. Good lord. :3 My bad. Yeah I had nothing to do with this one, nice find, I didn't think they would have dubbed this one, it's pretty obscure.

I swear it was you Cosmo_ac, when I asked if anyone knew how to rip RM files, because I had the movie, I just didn't have a way to edit RM at the time. (long time ago lol, my google-fu has improved. :p) I guess someone else on that thread did. ^^

-----------------

Yehp, it's definately hentai. Crew of salvagers on a ship (all female, awkward as that is) are on their way home from an expedition when they hear a looping call for distress on an automated sequence. While faint, they decide to check it out when they encounter an abandoned destroyer. Military in design, these folk can't wait to take advantage of it.

Some disagreed, but others decided to board the craft to salvage what they could find. It's there where they discovered the crew, murdered and left for dead, by means which they could not identify. The only survivor on the ship, was a strange little girl who had been hiding the entire time on the ship, and was mute for the most of it. (Aliens? :p)

Bringing her on board their vessel, they decide to take off, when suddenly one of their girls gets killed by an unknown creature. Most of the girls are loaded for bear and open fire on the thing, causing it to flee. But their friend is dead, by a most grissly method I must add. (Even for hentai, these guys went a bit overboard...lol)

The girl in the clip, is the star of the movie. In the middle of all this she hides in her room, trying to make sense of it all when her pet "Einstein" decides to fiddle around with her. :3 lolol, it's one of the few cute scenes in the movie. Einstein has an uncanny ability to detect trouble, and starts hissing violently at any suspicious person. Obviously Einstein didn't like this girl on the ship, who you discover has systematically seduced, and killed these women one by one.

By the time they discover the true cause, already the captain is trapped in the bridge and the creature shows itself for who she truly is. Leaving our star and her friend to fend for themselves. After pinning it down in the cargo bay, they decide to trick the creature so that they can fire him out of the airlock, but before being able to run out of the bay, our heroin's best friend was captured by the creature, and trapped alongside with it. She tells her to hit the valve, forget her, it's too late.

The movie, despite the chaos and sounds and even humor of earlier ends with silence. A camera slowly pans and shifts from parts of the ship. The low hum of the cruiser all you can hear. You see our star sitting on the bridge finally, the ship semi-disabled, she's left alone drifting into space. A small distress beacon looping in the background, with Einstein mewing sadly. She says nothing, her head buried in her arms as she is left alone to the mercy of space. Alone. Fade to black.

For a one shot movie with no series reference, it was definately different for hentai. Scifi is rare for the genre. Crazy show. :p

Ace Riley said:
Gah! I'm sorry, this IS the english version. Good lord. :3 My bad. Yeah I had nothing to do with this one, nice find, I didn't think they would have dubbed this one, it's pretty obscure.

Yes, these are all first time (in english anyway). I just ripped them this past weekend. Like I said, I have access to a large collection of anime, so I thought I'd try finding some scenes. If anyone knows of any, let me know and I'll see if I can pull the scene.
webmaster joe

Is this available on DVD or only on VHS? I'm looking for it but I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Larcen Tyler said:
Is this available on DVD or only on VHS? I'm looking for it but I can't find it anywhere.

DVD. I don't know if it's out of print. Being hentai, you may not find it in a lot of places.
webmaster joe

laughinggaszone said:
DVD. I don't know if it's out of print. Being hentai, you may not find it in a lot of places.
webmaster joe

We've actually recieved that DVD in our local Oxfam. We've got no idea about what to do with it though due to the 'subject matter'. :rotate: I think it may have been thrown away though. Actually made me start when I saw it on the shelf where we keep the DVD's.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back