• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dan and Dee (M/F)

missy2818

*Notes:
1.) This is my first post, so... be nice? heh
2.) Though constructive criticism is HIGHLY encouraged.
3.) Sorry it's a bit lengthy. It turned out longer than I anticipated.
4.) If I don't get any feedback, or just negative feeback, I won't post a sequel to this.
5.) Enjoy!!

He loved cars and everything to do with them; fast driving, expensive sports cars, mechanics. It was no wonder they were speeding down Main Street. His car was a simple Volkswagen something or other, black, but he damn well knew how to drive it. He expertly turned corners, his house was quickly approaching -- and no one was going to be home.

Most of the way, they sat in silence. Or rather, they sat listening to the blaring rock music. Both were still in shock. Ultimate, utter shock. What were the odds? Really? Dee wanted to know. If the adrenaline of his driving wasn't enough for her, it was the anticipation of what was about to come. Her entire body was shaking, not only thanks to the bass, but her pounding heart and booming pulse.

In both of their minds, the recent events replayed and replayed, like a someone rewatching a favorite part of their favorite movie over and over. But of course, they weren't getting sick of it. Dee always loved tickling; told no one -- EVER. She was always rather shy, and not even to her ex's nor to her best friend did she reveal this love. She often indulged in the Tickling Media Forum online, reading stories mostly, but posting a few of her own as well. The last e-mail from one of the gentlemen on the site was explicitly direct. They often sent e-mails back and forth, chatting rather casually, but the last one was for a meet. She complied, but with set rules. Neither wanted to take it to a sexual level, and rules were set about clothing worn. Both had partners already and didn't want things to get sticky. Both liked being the -ler and the -lee, so it would be fun, right?

Dee had been nervous... extremely so. The 23-year-old walked into O'Malley's Bar were they planned to meet. She wore a short jean skirt, black nylons, and black pumps that could give any supermodel a run for her money. Her shirt was simple, a forest green button-up blouse. A bikini top was worn underneath. She had an athletic body with long legs; Dee reached around 5'8" with those pumps on. She had told him the outfit she'd be wearing so he could spot her upon entering, and vice versa. Her boyfriend was going out to play basketball with the guys, and left a while before she had to get to O'Malley's. She walked in, pulse already quickened by nervousness.

He was sitting at the bar, dressed in what he had said. It was Daniel... Danny... Dan. Her boyfriend of one year and some odd months.

He couldn't drive fast enough it seemed. Dan's other hand was still gripping the steering wheel as he turned the car off in his driveway. He looked positively stunning in the dark car. For a moment, they sat in the silent car, looking to each others' eyes. His dark browns screamed, "Let me ravish you," and the next thing she knew, she was being carried into the house.

They kissed passionately all the way to the bedroom, fumbling up the stairs. Her golden locks, previously up in a bun, had been set free. They cascaded along her pale, bare shoulders -- that button-up blouse lying on the first stair. Soon enough, both Dan and Dee were topless and shoeless. He tackled her to his bed, and wasted no time grabbing rope and securing her hands to the bed posts. The only sounds were moans, kissing, and short breathing. They stopped for him to tie her ankles to the other two posts, making her spread eagle. Their conversation earlier proceeded to replay in her head.

"Dee, I didn't know you had this huge love of it. You would always scream 'stop, stop!' You should have just told me! I never wanted to make you uncomfortable if you were saying stop!"
"Dan, the same could be said to you! I didn't want you to think I was weird if I tickled YOU for too long..."

Now enveloped in lust, Dan moved back onto Dee, straddling her carefully. The room was darkened, with just enough of the moon's light from the window. And this was when she began to get nervous. His mouth started toying with her ear, a weak spot of hers. A moan escaped her lips. He spoke quietly, breath hot. "You're in trouble... I know your weak spots already.. missy." He emphasized the pet word; it was her name on the Forum.

Dee began pleading weakly. "Please go easy. Please, Daniel... maybe complete bondage is a bad idea.."

Dan responded hotly to her ear. "Oh no, sweetheart. You're mine now. I'm going to make you scream." He smiled deviously to her. And on cue, his fingers began running down her ribcage. He had the perfect length nails, short but long enough to feel.

Her body tensed beneath him, lips suppressing her bubbling giggles. "Waahahahahait... Dahahahaan!!"

But there was no waiting, he was way too anxious. His wiggling fingers explored every inch of her ribs. They covered the long bones from front to back, focusing especially on the space between each. No sensitive nerve was left untouched.

"AHAHAHAHA!! DAHAHAHAHAN! NOHOHOHOHO!" Dee laughed. Her body was already twisting violently, trying to escape the maddening fingers. His hips pressed down on hers though, so she was going nowhere. Dee felt completely helpless. Her ribs were completely at his disposal, and he knew how to work his fingers. She was quickly losing strength, quickly becoming a pile of laughing flesh. Her whole body was tucking at the rope restraints as laughter poured from her mouth.

"Poor little Dee-Dee, so insanely sensitive.. Does it tickle bad, baby?" He teased her, grinning all the while. He was loving it, and it showed in his jeans as well. His fingers swept down across her stomach, ever so gently scratching at her soft tummy.

It took a lot of energy for her torso to 'anti-arch.' Her stomach tried curving away, becoming concave and pressing her back into the mattress. A new set of giggles streamed from Dee, ones that made breathing more difficult. "Eeehehehehehehehehe!! Staahahahahahaap!!" She gasped for her air between laughs.

"Nope, not this time! No stopping until you learn to be honest about your turn-ons!" His fingers goosed her sides a bit before moving to her hips. His fingers danced into her hipbones, covering the nerves there.

She bucked now, a scream coming from her lips. "AAAHAHAHA!! I... I.. HAHAHAHAHA.. I'VE.. LEEHEHEHEEARNED!! I'M SORRY-EEHEHEHEHE!!"

Dan was loving it. This beautiful girl, the love of this life, smart, sexy, and athletic.. only got better with time. He was in bliss. He began moving now, backing up towards her feet. He was giving her a break. His lips travelled down her stockings, brushing down her thigh. Kissing the whole way, and nibbling at bit at her kneecap to produce shrill giggling from Dee. Finally his mouth reached her ankle.

"Dan... please... it's... maddening." She panted a bit more, and more nervousness was apparent in her tone. "Not my feet... They're... too ticklish for this..."

Dan meet her eyes with a look that frightened her, but turned her on further at the same time. He glanced his bedroom eyes up at her, a smirk on his lips. He now kneeled on the floor at the floot of the bed. One hand before either foot. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he cooed up to her. And gentle he was. Index fingers of either hand traced the soles of her sweet size 8 feet through the stockings. His touch was so gentle, it was hardly touching.

This produced a new set of giggling, higher pitched than before. Her legs were jerking, tugging hopelessly at the tight bonds. Her hands clenching, helpless to her demise. "Hahahahahaha... plehehehease... nohohoho!" She was getting weaker and weaker, energy being put forth to simply laughing.

"Aw, does it tickle too much? Feeling a bit helpless to my hungry fingers?" He taunted a bit more, though all in good fun. A smile plastered on his face, 5 fingers now danced on either sole. They grazed her beautiful arches, sweeped along callous-free heels, and just tortured those pedicured feet. It was like his fingers were dancing indeed, artistically reducing his lovely girl to hysteria.

"HAHAHAHA, DAHAHAHAN!! NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!!.. UNCLE-HAHAHAHA!" It seemed a proper safe word. To Dee, 'uncle' had always been the universal give-up word. She raised her white flag, completely driven mad and in hell... but heaven at the same time.

And amazingly, the torture stopped. A little relieved, a little sad, she took in air in gulps. Her body relaxed, immensely exhausted now. Her body was still in spread eagle though Dan had untied her -- she didn't realize it. He brought her a glass of water -- which she downed -- and she collapsed back onto the bed. Her body was still tingling, her mouth was smiling. She was so happy. This was the wonderful man she loved, life could not have been better. What were the odds of them meeting because of that website? Truly, Dan and Dee were meant to be.

Dan grinned to her, his eyes searching hers. "My turn?"

A very nice first post. Good constructive story. Please continue!! :D

Welcome to the forum, missy, and congratulations on your first post. That was a very nice story. I liked it a lot, especially the foot tickling. Please do post a sequel.

Mitch

I like it. For a first post, its a well written story. I agree with the others. Post a sequel!
But dont just stop there. The more you write, the more superb stories we can all look forward to in the future.

Cute!

What an outstanding first post! Welcome to the Forum! And thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back