• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Forum For Foot Fetish TV / Movie Scenes

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
I think we need a forum for 'Alerts' of barefoot scenes from movies / TV shows, etc.
I know there are other web sites that 'accomodate' us foot people, but wouldn't you rather have them stay here than to go somehere else?
For instance . . .

I saw 'Slow Burn' yesterday & SURPRISE SURPRISE.
Jolene Blalock (T'Pol on Star Trek Enterprise) is barefoot.
She breaks her strappy high-heel in the rain & walks into a Record / CD Store with just the one good shoe on. NO stockings.
She slowwly takes the other high heel off & places both shoes on the counter.
You see her walk away slowly barefoot.
There are a couple of more scenes like that as LL Cool J is telling her boyfriend/lover (one of many) what supposedly really happened & they repeat parts of that scene in a different way.
You also see her right foot briefly as she is having sex with another guy. She is on her back & her right leg is up.
God only knows what kind of 'deleted scenes' will show up in the DVD release.

You can post things like that in the mainstream forum.The mods dont want the forum to get any more fragmented then it is now.

While many many members also enjoy feet, I'm very hesitant to start to open specific forums for that aspect of things.

Foot fetishism is a huge area unto itself, and there are many forums that do it very much better then we can here as they are focused upon it. The mousepad comes to mind.

We plan to keep the forums fetish focus on tickling, so this probably will not happen. Such reports can be placed in mainstream if you like, but should clearly be noted in the thread titles as non-tickling.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back