• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debt m/f

True Tickler

Marissa Rodriguez was just dozing off when her watch's alarm sounded. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! She nearly flew out of her chair. "Six O'clock, time to go." She said sheepishly.

Marissa Rodriguez was the manager at the local Wal-Mart for the day. She was a 22 year old spanish woman about 5'8, 120 pounds with amazing curves. She had a caramel complexion and black, shoulder-length hair that shined.

It had been a gloomy day at Wal-Mart and Marissa was glad that her shift was over. She stood up, threw off her work vest, gathered her belongings, and stepped out of the small manager's office. "Someone else's turn to work this hell-hole." She said under her breath as she put on a fake smile and waved the staff good-bye. Someone would soon be coming in to take her place.

She didn't like working at groceries and small shps, but she needed the extra money to pay off her small debt she owed Lucas. Lucas was a big time business man who's work was somewhat private. The story on how Lucas came to know her is long. See, Marissa borrowed money from Lucas about a year back so she could buy extra clothes and accessories she needed for college. Now a year later, a full-time college student at SIU, with dreams of becoming a model, she needed to somehow come up with seven hundred dollars to pay him back by tommorow!! About a month ago, she saved up enough to pay the debt off, but she spent it all on a used car. Now she has a bill of seven hundred dollars from Lucas. He claims in a letter that he sent her "If the money is not in by the required date, there will be dire consequences." In the last month, Marissa has saved up to five hundred dollars, two hundred short.

Unless she came up with two hundred by tomorrow, she would have hell to pay! Marissa made her way to her Nissan Ultima. on the windowshield, a note was placed. She yanked the note from it's place and read it. "My dear Marissa, this is your final notice of the debt you are required to pay, please send the payment of seven hundred dollars to the address below." The address was posted below the print. There was a signature at the bottom of the note: LUCAS. Marissa's heart began to pound with intimidation. She didn't know what he would do to her. She quickly climed into her car, backed out of the parking lot, and drove off.

When Marissa reached her house at about seven, she noticed that her living room light, as well as others throughout her house were lit. "Funny, i don't remember leaving them on when I left." She spoke to herself. She slowly got out of her car and walked to her front door. She opened the door with caution after unlocking it. She did not even step into her house when a towel, no bigger than a washcloth was thrust into her pretty face, right under her nose. She struggled to pull it off, but there were several restraints around her midsection, pinning her arms to her sides. It smelled of a reaking, strong odor that passed her out in less than thirty seconds. Two big, muscular men carried her out of the house and tossed her into a white van. They tied her wrists and ankles together and gagged her mouth. She looked as though she was being packaged. The two men smirked at her like an artist and a newly finished masterpiece, satisfied with their work. "That ought to hold her for a while." One of the men stated with an evil grin. "Let's get her to Lucas" The other man said. The two men hopped into the vehicle and drove off.

Marissa awoke, nude, held down, spread eagle to a king sized bed by handcuffs that felt cold to her wrists. She was in a blank, dim room, painted a gray metallic color. When she realized she was stripped of her clothes, she panicked "Hey!!!WHAT'S GOING ON!!!! HELLLLOOOOOO??" She was scared out of her mind. "No need to shout, my sweet." Said a voice from the darkness,"No one will here you." When the figure cam into view of Marissa's eyes, she immediately recognized him. "LUCAS!!??" She couldn't believe her eyes. "Yes, my dear Marissa, I will be your captor for the night. It seems as though you owe me quite a lot of money, and you haven't paid it back, so you must suffer the consequences." An erection was growing in his pants, just talking about what he was going to do to her, and she had no idea. "Lucas!! You said the payment was due tomorrow!!!!" Marissa was hysterical. Again Lucas talked in a smooth, calm voice "Why Marissa, it is tomorrow." He took her watch from out of the vest pocket of his clean, black suit and showed her the time. It was twelve thirty. She gasped "Lucas!! That's not fair!!!!" He slowly walked over to her left foot dangling off of the bed. They were manicured size seven feet with the perfect little toes to match. Her polish was clear and her toenails shined like the moonlight.He eyed them and simply stated "My sweet, dear Marissa, life isn't fair." Thus, he took all five fingers and slowly scraped her soles with his fingernails.

He moved them so smoothly over the soft skin and instantly got a reaction. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHA" Marissa went ballistic. She tried to bend her toes, but he quickly bent them back and continued his assault. Lucas then focus his attentioned under the toes, scratching the bridges lightly, giving her the most intense feeling ever! Marissa's nerves went crazy as her foot was being tormented with sensations her body had never felt before. This torture went on for about forty five seconds before it was seized. Marissa lay there panting. "I'm feeling rather hungry, may I taste your delicious looking toes?" Asked Lucas as he bent down, and started to lick the sole of her foot up and down. She didn't even have time to react to his question, instead, she reacted to the touch of his tongue.

"OHHHHHGGOOOODDDDDHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHH!!!!!" His tongue was exploring all over her foot, creating new, different reactions each time he licked a dry spot. He then used his free hand to scrabble his nails on her right foot. he viciously dug into her sensitive soles, causing her foot to stretch and twitch like crazy. All a while this was happening, Marissa's bladder was filling steadily, but progressively. She wouldn't be able to take it much longer. Lucas was going crazy now, licking and tickling harder than ever, his fingers and tongue even ached.He was making all kinds of shapes with his tongue on her sole, and going in and out of Marissa's toes with a slippery, wet feeling. His erection had grown larger and it was about ready to rip through his pants. He kept on and on and wouldn't stop. And on and on went poor Marissa's hysterical laughter

"HAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAAHAOOOOOHHHHHHGGGGGOOOODDDDDOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Finally, after what seemed and eterity of tickling and licking, Lucas stopped. Marissa's laughter went from hysterical to giggles, finally to deep breaths. As she sat there, sweat drenched and out of breath, she longed to pee. All that laughter forced a good amount of urine into her bladder. "Please........no more.........I can't take it.........." She weezed. Little did she know that Lucas was just getting started and he was no where near finished. Marissa's nipples stood erect while his erection stood tall. "My darling, I have yet begun." He said. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Luca pulled a feather from out of his pant pocket and quickly started tracing all over Marissa's body lightly, giving her tingling sensations all through her body. He started with her full sized breasts, circling the feather around the shape of each one ten times each. Marissa immediately went into extreme laughter. She bucked and heaved her body hard to try escaping the the troture, but no effort came of that. Tears of laughter streamed down her cheeks as beads of sweat started wetting her amazing figure. Lucas then moved the feather lightly down to her insanely ticklish, sexy, belly. He traced each ab muscle numerous times while complimenting her figure.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHEHEHEHEEHGGGGOGOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPLLLELEEEZZZZZZZZHHAHAHAHAHAAEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPMMMMEEEEMEMHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Although she was laughing too hard, Marissa kept holding in her pee, shedidn't want to give him the satisfaction of litterally tickling the piss out of her, but she was losing the battle. Soon, the feather had made it's way to her belly button, the most ticklish part of her stomach. Lucas quickly and lightly feathered the inside of her belly button, making her lose control of everything, including her bladder. Warm, yellow liquid jetted out of her urethra as she laughed her mind into insanity. Lucas was amazed by the site and didn't cease for a moment. He actually felt pity for poor Marissa. Her laughter kept ringing on.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHOHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" Soon, her voice was growing hoarse, and Lucas knew what was going on. He at once stopped the mad tickle torture of her belly button. She laid there, sweating, hair stuck to her face and an embarrassing wet spot below her body. "Well aren't you a mess, my sweet darling." He stated, satisfied with what he had done to his victim. All she could do was lay there, limp, trying to catch her breath. "I think you've had enough, and you've certainly learned your lesson. Your debt is now removed, my sweet Marissa." Thus, after he said that, Lucas kissed Marissa's sexy lips, a long enduring kiss that lasted for minutes. Finally, he broke it and disappeared into the dark. Marissa, lay on the bed, exhausted from the unforgettable experience she just had. She would tell no one of this ordeal. Soon, Lucas reappeared with a cloth in his hand, he smothered Marissa's face with it, and she passed out.

The next morning, Marissa awoke in her own bed, nude. She glanced at her alarm clock, seven thirty. She had to go class at twelve. Believing everythin that happened the night before was a dream, she went about her daily morning routine. After her shower, she noticed a note on her dresser that she didn't recognize. She picked it up and it read: "until next time, my sweet marissa, LUCAS. Marissa dropped the note in horror, and realized that everything that had happened the night before, was a reality.
THE END

Please, i would like to hear your comments, tell me if you like it!!

Last edited:
Kid Indy said:
I dig the scenario, but how about some paragraphs?

yeah, proper spacing would make the story that much more enjoyable

Great story!

They are right about the paragraphs; otherwise good work. <<<<----

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back