• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great experience this weekend....

DEEPSHOTONE

TMF Expert
A finally went on a date Saturday with this woman I met almost 3 weeks ago. The date was simple; we met at a local bar the she frequents. She decided to bring a friend (just as cute)to hang out with us, no biggie. Anyway, somehow we ended up talking about her shoes and how she loves high heels. Anyway, out of the clear blue sky she plops her foot in my lap for me to checkout her shoes. I decieded to take it one step further and remove her shoe. The woman had flawless feet. Probably size 4 or 5. Before I put it back on I lightly tickled her foot. She damn near jumped out of her skin. At this point I threw all caution to the wind and went for it. I grabed her other foot, ripped her shoe off and gave her the foot ticking of her life. She squirmed so much she fell off the bar stool! Of course this did not make me stop. I just followed her to the floor and tickled her everywhere. Everyone in the bar was looking at us like we were crazy but I did'nt give a damn. After about 2 minutes of this she screemed for me to "get her friend". Her friend tried to run but I grabed her by the waist and wrestled her to the floor ripped her shoes off and tickled the day lights out her. I couldn't beleive this was happening. This happend a couple of more times through out the night. They said being tickled was great stress reliever. I've been invited to her house this weekend for diner and guess what, her friend will be there! She moving in with her on Wednesday. Can you say "round Two"
Man, I love Vegas!!!

maniactickler said:
You gotta be kidding me. you really did that? kinda makes you seem like a madman. :wow:

Yes! I couldn't believe I did that myself! Talk about a total rush! The Bartendner, my dates' ex-boyfriend, thought we were crazy! But no one really seem to care.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back