• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwater And Midland Sojourn, Then, A Return, To Civility

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began the trip by winning two of three games in Washington, before going to Philadelphia, and losing two of three there, and then proceeding to Cincinnatti, and winning two of three at that stop. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had opened the season with.
During the road trip, Mitch and Naomi had civil conversations on both the computer, and the phone. As Mitch made his way home on Sunday night, he decided that he was going to try and arrive in Paradise with a new attitude, one that was non combative, to get him a good homestand, some sex, and tickling. As Mitch deplaned in Nassau, he went to an airport flower shop, and bought Naomi a dozen red roses. The cab took him home, and, as he entered the apartment, he was met by the barefoot Naomi. "These are for you, my beautiful wife" Mitch said, kissing her on the lips. "They're lovely, thank you" She said, returning the kiss, and then putting the flowers in a vase with water. "What's the occasion?" She asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to start the ten days off right, so that we can be good, and have fun, and not fight" Mitch replied. "It's a good start, and, you know what, I know that we both know we need some sex, considering what happened last time you were home. Well, assuming we dont get into it for the next, say, three to four hours, that's exactly what you're going to get" Naomi said. Through the evening, the couple was civil to each other, and then, when they retired to bed, Naomi, after showering, made her way across the room, as Mitch lied in bed, his penis swelling at the sight of his wife of over 20 years walking naked across the room. "Have I ever told you how absolutely hot you are, Australian, and how you still give me a huge erection every time you walk across a room naked?" Mitch said, taking Naomi in his arms, and kissing her passionately. "You might have, American, but tell me again" Naomi said, a puppy dog look in her eyes. "I'll tell you this. I love you, forever" Mitch said,kissing her again. "I love you too, American. I wish it could always be like this" Naomi said. Then, by candlelight, with little tickling, the couple made love. As much as they both loved tickling, they also knew, that, when making up after a big fight, they just needed to engage in loving, and little tickling, to get back on track. "If we are still good tomorrow, you get the ladder, foot smelling, and a blowjob. You like that idea?" Naomi said. "Why the blowjob? You hate that" Mitch asked. "I want to, American, okay, I want to see how we do if we do everything to make each other happy, no barriers or bullshit. Maybe, if I give you everything, and dont base it on petty measuring sticks, we can finally go into a long good period" Naomi said. "I'm all for that" Mitch said.
The next day, in the afternoon, Mitch tickled Naomi for one hour in her stocking feet, something that she loved, but, they didnt often do. Then, after foot smelling, and Naomi taking a trip up the ladder, Naomi gave him oral sex to orgasm, which felt incredibly intense. "We can be so good if we just try harder, so let's try, okay? " Naomi said. "Okay".
That night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the Mets. After Kate Hudson disposed of the Mets in the first inning, Mitch came up, with a man on, and thrilled the large crowd, as he blasted a home run over the 405 foot sign in dead center field, to give the Good Guys a lead they would never relinquish, as Kate shut down the powerful Mets offense on but three hits, in a 4-0 win. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night. He allowed only one run into the eighth inning. In the ninth, tied, 1-1, Hilary Duff served up a long homer, as the Good Guys could not recover, falling, 2-1. Charlize Theron was on the hill on Wednesday night. The Good Guys built a
4-0 lead, but, in the ninth, nearly let it get away. Charlize, and then Hilary Duff, had baserunners all over the place. Leading 4-1, Amanda Bynes struck out Met slugger Carlos Delgado, with the bases loaded, to perserve a 4-1 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, in a good mood. "We have just decided to stop posturing, and behave normally to each other. I think we both realize that no matter how much we fight, we must have one hell of a deep love for each other, to have stayed together all these years through this. I am not saying we wont have our crisises again, because I'm sure we will, but, for now, we are just trying to enjoy each other, and the marriage, for what it is" Naomi said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve pitched a decent game, allowing three runs , on six hits, while striking out six, in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before coming up with three runs, and then letting the bullpen do the rest, in a 5-3 triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She made one bad pitch, to the Braves catcher, Brian McCann, that he hit for a two run homer. The Good Guys could get only one run that night, and dropped the game, 2-1. Kate Hudson opposed Braves ace John Smoltz on a sunny, dry, 86 degree day Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers had their A games that day, with Kate fanning ten Braves in her eight innings of work, and Smoltz punching out thirteen Good Guys, including Mitch four times. In the ninth, Smoltz was still pitching, when he left a pitch a half inch over the plate for Mitch, who rocketed it to left field, into the bullpen, for the only run of the game, in what would be a 1-0 Good Guys win.
Houston visited Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday. After dropping a tough game in which he pitched well the previous week, Bellows was hit hard. This time, the Good Guys trailed 4-2, with Bellows still the pitcher of record, as the team batted in the seventh inning. Two men got on, and then, Center Fielder Ed Burns hammered a ball into the right field bullpen, to give Paradise a lead they would never relinquish, in a 5-4 Good Guy victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She allowed one three run homer in the first inning, but the Good Guys could get absolutely no runs, in a 3-0 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound on a hazy, slightly humid, 87 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. The game was a seesaw battle, back and forth. Neve was removed after five innings, having given up five runs. The Good Guys trailed, 5-2 in the sixth, before erupting for four runs. Then, Sniderman played bullpen musical chairs, using Naomi for a scoreless seventh inning, Amanda Bynes for a perfect eighth inning, and Hilary Duff to slam the door, in what would prove to be a 6-5 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Things both on and off the field were quiet, and, as the team prepared to head to New York the next night, all seemed well.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be that night's losing pitcher, Rachel Leigh Cook. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a black bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHE! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHE! NO! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEH! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Rachel's feet. He attacked Rachel's feet with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and ten toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Rachel was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Quiet homestand, abberration, or pattern?" Naomi asked. "Pattern, hopefully." Mitch said. "That would be nice. Go off, play well, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
So, it had been a very quiet homestand of good play, and good relations. Now came another ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It's good to have the Good Guys back in action again. And to see them at their natural position ahead of the pack and running full steam ahead. Even Mitch and Naomi are moving along perfectly. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, good play and relations are nice to see.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back