• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don Turtelli gets Brooke Hogan (m/f interrogation)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Note* this is a fictional story created by me for your enjoyment...its also my first

"WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, BROTHER ?!?!"

The immortal Hulk Hogan was yelling from a small television set. The picture was distorted, a line that went up the screen every 5 seconds, but you could still make out what was happening. Don Turtelli and his two henchmen, Bruce and Rodney, had no business to take care of, so the three took it upon themselves to watch a Hulk Hogan compilation set.

"You've seen the Hulkster inside the ring, but what is he like at home" said the host of the video.

"Now, we take a look inside the home of Hulk Hogan." he continued.

"Hey,Hey....that Hogan dere, he must have a lot of valuables, huh?" said Rodney

Sure enough, the trio was stunned by the fortune Hogan had. They seen the mansion, the cars, but one thing caught Turtelli and his goons eyes the most.

"This here" said Hogan on the film "This is my first WWF championship. It's the actual belt I received after beating the Iron Sheik at Madison Sqaure Garden in 1983."

Turtelli looked at Bruce and Rodney with an sinister look upon his face. The two henchmen new exactly what was going through his mind.

"That...that championship" said Turtelli "It must be worth MILLIONS" he shouted

"But Boss, uh, how you gonna get it...he could uhhh you know, bodyslam ya?" said Rodney

Turtelli glared at Rodney until he heard a voice from the tv.

"Hi, I'm Hulk's daughter Brooke....."

Turtelli turned and smiled to both his boys and said "I think I found out how to get our hands on that belt"

brookehogan17.jpg

The stunning Brooke Hogan had just finished an autograph session. This was her first apperance without any family members, so she ignored that paparazzi and quickly went to her limo where she was greeted and rushed right in.

"Oh, Jeesh, thatnks for helping me out of there!" she said to the limo driver.

"You're welcome....." said the limo driver. Brooke thought his voice sounded different than earlier, but she ignored it.She was having a long day and was ready to go home.

After about 20 minutes, Brooke began to get worried. It was only a 15 minute ride from the hotel that morning, what was wrong? She pondered the problem.

"Excuse me, is there a traffic problem?" she asked.

"No, we are at you're destination." said the limo driver.

"Thank god!" thought Brooke in her head. All she wanted to do was get out and take a nice, long, hot shower. Her whole body was soar, and the thought of the water massaging her tanned skin made her moan with pleasure. As Brooke closed her eyes and thought about her upcoming bathing experience, the door opened and she became confused. A cold draft hit her uncovered legs.

"Brrr....it got chilly. And Why..why is it dark now? It's only 4 'o clock?"

Just then she was pulled out of the car.

"HELP, HELP! GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!!!" she screamed

Taking a move she seen plenty times in WWE, Brooke gave the limo driver a low blow. She tried to escape, but Turtelli was there as soon as she turned around. She screamed.

"HELLLLP!"

Turtelli wrapped his arms around her and hoisted her up.

"Well, well, well....i caught a daddy's girl...little Brooke Hogan. No daddy to help you now hunny!"

"Please" she said" Dont hurt me"

"Oh, I aint gonna hurt you" said Turtelli "I just got a few questions I wanna ask ya"

The Limo Driver, who actually was Bruce, place a scarf over Hogan's face. Within seconds, she was knocked out.

20 minutes later, Brooke woke up, but she couldn't see anything. She had been blindfolded.

"Hellooooo" she yelled.

No answer. She tried to move, but she was restrained. Her arms were tied behing her back. She could feel the cold steel of the chair, similar to the ones she had see her dad bashed over the skull with. She tried to kick, but she could only move her left leg. The right leg was propped up, and her ankle was tied to a stool of some sort. Her High Heel was also removed and she could feel the wind blowing on her soft soles and between her toes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" she yelled

"Hey Brooke" she heard

"Who is that? What do you want?"

"It's simple Brooke, I wanna play a game" said the voice "We let you go free, if you give us you're fathers WWF championship"

Brooke laughed

"Haha...what kind of joke is that, you think I'd turn on my dad"

"It's simple hunny....tell us where the belt is, or you'll be sorry!"

"Sorry for what? No way!" she replied.

"Ok Lady, you had ya chance...now pay the penalty.

Just then, Brooke felt a sensation. Her heart dropped.

"tehe...hehehe,..hehehehehahahahahahahaha"

A long, fat, black feather was now being dragged slowly up and down Brooke's soft, pedicured sole.

"hahahahaha...stohahahahap thahahahaht hehehehahahaha"

"Tell me all about where the title belt is, and it'll end" said the voice

"hahahahahahaha...ill never talk you hahahaha you haha fiend....thehehehehahahahahahaha...hahahahahaha"

The torture continued. The feather was go up and down, up and down. Brooke was laughing hysterically. Her feet were so ticklish, and it brought back memories of being backstage at her fathers events when the wrestlers used to hold her down and tickle her feet.

"hahahahahahaha.....please stop...i hahahaha I can't take it....it tichahahahahahakles hahahahahahaha"

"Gimme the answer I wanna hear!"

Turtelli was now moving the feather around in circles. He'd start out around her lovely arch, and then move down to her heel which had a little redness from walking around in heels all day.

"AHHHH hahahahahahahahaha....tha tickles me right there!!!! AHHH ahahahahahahahaha...please, ill do anything....Ill give you money, ill hahahaha i'll sleep with you! just sthahahahaop tickling!"

It was no use. Turtelli was on a mission for the belt. The feather was going up and down, from the very tip of Brooke's toes down to her heel. Her painted pink toenails were wiggling around like like crazy.

"Tell me where the damn championship is, or you're gonna be sorry!" he said

"I already am! hahahahahahaha I'm sorry! tehehahahahahahahahaha sorry!! AHHHHH hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" she was laughing so hard, her sides began to hurt.

"Tell me Brooke, is this big toe ticklish?" Turtelli said as he brushed the feather around her big toe

"tehehehe yes hahahaha yes it!!" she said

"How about these little piggies?" said Turtelli as he moved the feather acroess the rest of her four red toes

"no hehehehehehehehehehe please stop!" she screamed

"Tell me what I want to know, and this will all end!"

Turtelli was moving the feather frantically all around Brooke's ticklish sole. She could barely stand anymore. She was soooo ticklish, and she couldnt believe what was happening. She had tears under the blindfol, making her eyes wet. Her sides hurt so bad from laughing. This was torture, and she couldnt handle anymore.

"OK HAHAHAHA OK, I'll tell! I'll tell!"

Turtelli stopped the tickling and Brooke cracked, giving up the combination on the lock to the title belt, which was located in the Hogan house hold. Brooke told Turtelli about a secret entrance he could get in to. Within second, Brooker heard a door slam and a car speed off. She was still trapped!

"Hello? Is anyone there?" she yelled

"Oh I'm here" said an anonymous voice

"And we're gonna have us A LOT of fun!!!!!"

Will there be a sequel to this story or more like it with different celebs?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back