• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE WRATH OF THE RAINBOW AVENGERS (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. Here's the latest addition to my continuing M/M series. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

THE WRATH OF THE RAINBOW AVENGERS​

“But you CAN’T!” Rick cried. “I’m not that WAY!”

“Oh, but I CAN,” his masked captor whispered in reply. “And don’t worry, cupcake—I’m going to SHOW you the way!”

“I won’t LET you!” Rick screamed. He jerked his arms and legs in a desperate, doomed attempt to slip the bonds that secured him in place on the narrow bed. He was face up, legs apart, ankles tied to the corner posts, wrists tied together to the head rail. And he was naked! And this bastard who was holding him prisoner was also naked except for the mask that covered his head—!

“Actually you have no choice,” his slender, smooth-skinned captor said. He put a hand on Rick’s bare thigh. “No one knows we’re here, no one can hear us, and no one’s coming to save you. You’re all MINE, cupcake—for as long as I WANT you!”

“But who the fuck ARE you?!” Rick demanded. “Why are you people DOING this to me?!” These were the questions that had been uppermost in Rick’s mind since he’d been waylaid in the parking lot of his apartment building by four masked thugs. They’d bundled him into a van, driven him to this deserted old house on the edge of town, stripped him naked, and tied him down to the bed. Then they’d vamoosed, leaving him at the mercy of this masked fucking FAG—!

“Never mind who I am. It’s not important.” The hand on Rick’s thigh moved higher. “The important thing for you to understand is that you’re finally going to PAY for being a BIGOT and a HOMOPHOBE.”

“This is NUTS!” Rick cried. He made a fresh, futile attempt to wiggle free of his bonds. “It’s KIDNAPPING! You’ll go to JAIL!”

“Oh, I don’t think so, cupcake.” The amusement was plain in the masked captor’s voice. “You see, this evening’s proceedings are going to be videotaped. And I GUARANTEE that you won’t want that tape to be made public. So after I let you go, you’ll keep your mouth shut.”

“The FUCK I will!”

“Trust me—you will.” The masked captor patted Rick’s thigh. “You see, we’ve found that guys like you—guys who get their jollies by making fun of people with a different sexual orientation—are actually trying to suppress their own secret desires.”

“Bullshit!”

“In many cases it’s a subconscious thing,” the masked captor went on. “But it’s usually there, cupcake! Admit it now—can’t you recall getting a bit hot and bothered at the sight of another naked guy. In the shower at the gym, for instance?”

Rick had nothing to say to that. The masked captor chuckled. “You can’t fool us, cupcake,” he whispered. “We know your kind. We know that all we have to do to bring you over to our side is give you a taste of the honey, as it were…”

“But who ARE you?!” Rick shrilled.

“We call ourselves the Rainbow Avengers.” The masked captor’s hand moved back and forth along Rick’s trembling thigh. “We formed our little group to take care of guys like you. We show them the error of their ways. We give them a whole new perspective on reality. Actually, you should feel honored, cupcake. Each month the membership considers around a dozen cases, but only one subject is chosen for the conversion experience, as we call it. This month, we chose YOU!”

Rick began to weep. “But you can’t DO this!” he blubbered. I’m not some fucking FAG—GAAAAAARRRRRRUGH!!!”

The masked captor had reached between Rick’s thighs and given his balls a momentary squeeze. “Now, that’s EXACTLY the kind of bad habit we’re going to break you of, cupcake,” he said. “How would you like it if someone called YOU a fucking fag? Or a sissy? Or a queer?”

He gave his prisoner’s balls another quick squeeze. “YAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” Rick cried. “Oh PLEASE stop DOING that—!”

“Don’t worry, cupcake, I don’t plan to torture you.” The masked captor chuckled again. “At least, not in the way that worries you.” He put his hand on his prisoner’s chest and ran his fingers through Rick’s dark chest hair.

“Don’t TOUCH me like that!” Rick yelled. “And stop calling me CUPCAKE!”

“I’ll touch you any way I WANT, cupcake.” The masked captor’s fingers played with Rick’s chest hair. “And I’ll CALL you anything I want. But right now, I’m going to let my fingers do the walking all over your bare body. Like THIS!”

Abruptly, his hand scampered up to Rick’s armpit!

“EEEEEEEE!!!” Rick squealed as the masked captor’s sharp-nailed fingers stroked his sensitive hollow. “It TICKLES!”

“That’s the IDEA, cupcake!” The masked captor got onto the bed and knelt between Rick’s wide-open legs. Rick couldn’t help but notice the bastard’s slender build, silken skin and the fine blonde hairs on his arms and legs. “I’m going to tickle the living SHIT out of you,” the masked captor went on. “That’s going to be your punishment for being such a homophobic PRICK!”

And with no more ado, he suited the action to the word by leaning forward and launching a vicious, two-handed ticklish assault on Rick’s defenseless armpits!

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rick screamed, eyes bugging with horrified surprise. The sensation was fucking UNBEARABLE! How could he be so fucking TICKLISH? Rick struggled against his bonds, desperately seeking to dodge the masked tickler’s busy fingers. His bare behind bounced on the mattress. Goose bumps roughened his skin, making the dark hairs on his arms and legs stand up like tiny quills. “AAH-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he bellowed. “AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Am I making you CRAZY?” the masked tickler inquired. “Am I driving you out of your tiny little MIND, cupcake?

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rick shrieked as the masked tickler’s fingers danced along his ribcage. He jerked his torso to and fro in a frenetic attempt to escape the hilarious torture. “EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he squealed.

Lying there stark naked, squirming and writhing and laughing his handsome HEAD off as the masked tickler stroked his ribs, poor Rick had never felt so fucking HELPLESS and HUMILIATED! The tickling was utterly UNBEARABLE—and worse still, thanks in large part to the proximity of his captor’s lithe, slender body, it was SEXY! It was impossible—it was UNTHINKABLE—but Rick couldn’t help himself—the torture was turning him ON—!

Rick struggled to suppress the powerful emotions that were beginning to take possession of him, but he sensed that it would be a losing battle. And it was horribly apparent that he wasn’t the only one who was getting all excited—his slender tormenter was sporting an impressive erection. It was glaringly obvious that those earlier threats of a “conversion experience” had been anything but idle!

“Aha!” the masked tickler chortled. “I see that you’re becoming INTERESTED in the proceedings, cupcake. Your precious PENIS is starting to get all HARD, isn’t it?”

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-NO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” Rick protested. But he arched his back and wiggled his ass in a way that suggested how much he might like to be tickled in an even more intimate manner. “OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!”

“You protest too much, cupcake,” the masked tickler whispered, transferring his ticklish assault to the backs of Rick’s knees!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-PLEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” Rick howled. Now his fucking cock was DEFINITELY on the rise and he couldn’t fucking HELP it! “PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” he shrilled—but what was he begging for? Did he want the slender tickler to STOP? Or did he want to be tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED until he went totally fucking BUGFUCK—?!

“That’s right, cupcake,” the masked tickler whispered. “You’re getting all HORNY now, aren’t you? Being tickled and TICKLED like this makes you feel all SEXY, doesn’t it? Admit it, cupcake! You LOVE what I’m doing! Don’t you? DON’T you?”

“BWAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Rick bellowed. His naked, sweat-covered body squirmed and shivered as a series of unbearably potent ticklish thrills shot up the backs of his thighs, arrowing straight into his fucking BALLS! His face was bright pink with the effort of forcing out scream after gut-busting hysterical scream of anguished LAUGHTER! And oh SHIT, his treacherous fucking COCK was STILL fucking RISING—!

Despite all his denials and protests, Rick was finally facing the reality that he’d long kept hidden behind a façade of aggressive masculinity. The homoerotic fantasies that fueled his late-night masturbation sessions, the concealed locker room erections, the football field butt slaps—all these things and more had betrayed his real inclinations and urges. But such urges made him feel ashamed, and he’d concealed that shame with loud, obnoxious displays of homophobia. It was a common enough pattern. Unfortunately for Rick, he’d attracted the attention of some people who didn’t LIKE hypocritical homophobes…

“HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Rick screamed wildly, trying with less than total success to suppress his lust by concentrating on the sensation of tickling that was driving him fucking LOONY! “AAAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

“I bet you’d like to CUM, wouldn’t you, hmmmm?” The masked tickler suspended his excruciating assault and gave Rick’s now stiff and quivering shaft a quick, teasing pat. “Well, cupcake, I just might LET you come eventually…if you promise to be a good little boy from now on…”

“I will!” Rick cried, momentarily forgetful of everything except the throbbing of his cock and balls. “Oh, I WILL!”

“Will you? I’m not so sure.” The masked tickler gave Rick’s erect member another brief, affectionate pat. “Now, what could you do to PROVE yourself? Wait, I know!” He leaned over and began whispering in his prisoner’s ear.

“NO!” Rick screamed after he heard full details of the dirty, disgusting acts that he’d be required to perform in order to prove himself. “Oh NO! I won’t DO that! I CAN’T do that! You can’t MAKE me do that! Oh please please PLEASE just let me GO!”

“Sorry, cupcake, but I’m not about to let a super-ticklish guy like YOU slip through my fingers! There’s absolutely no WAY I’m going to turn you loose without having my FUN first! So you have two choices.” The masked tickler chuckled. “You can promise that you’ll be obedient and docile for me, in which case I’ll be nice to you. VERY nice, cupcake—I promise you’ll like it. Or you can go on being stubborn, in which case I’ll simply continue to TICKLE you!”

And he demonstrated the latter option by darting his finger into Rick’s armpits again!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rick screeched. “OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH NO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE YOU’RE KILL-HILL-ILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Actually, cupcake, you’d be surprised how much MORE of this you could take.” The masked tickler’s hands slid down to Rick ribs. “Shall we test your LIMITS?”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rick bellowed. His arms and legs jerked wildly against the ropes that bound him to the bedrails. His torso writhed back and forth in an utterly futile attempt to escape the maddening caress of the masked tickler’s busy fingers. A fresh crop of goose bumps roughened his skin. And a tiny, clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his bouncing COCK—!

“See, cupcake?” the masked tickler chortled. “I just KNEW you could take more—a LOT more!”

Rick’s response was a high-pitched howl of hilarity that made the window shiver in its frame. Oh, he was losing his fucking MIND—he could FEEL himself inching closer and closer and fucking CLOSER to the brink of absolute, total fucking HYSTERIA! And there was nothing he could do to save himself! Nothing!

Except—!

And that was precisely the point at which Rick lost it. “ALL RIGHT!” he screamed. “ALL RIGHT! I’LL DO WHAT YOU WANT! ANYTHING! EVERYTHING! JUST STOP IT! FUCKING STOP IT AND DON’T FUCKING TICKLE ME ANY MORE—!”

“Promise?” the masked tickler whispered. He brought his hands to a stop. “Promise that you’ll be a good boy?”

“I PROMISE!” Rick cried. Unable to help himself, be began weeping. “OH, I SWEAR TO GOD—!”

“In that case,” the masked tickler replied, “I guess I’ll have to keep MY promise and be NICE to you. Stay right there, cupcake.”

The masked tickler got climbed off the bed and crossed the room. He opened the top drawer of the old dresser that stood under the window and rummaged around briefly. “Ah, here it is!” he said. “Check THIS out!”

He turned around and held something up. Rick, craning his neck, saw that it was a long, stiff, pointed feather! “Omygod!” he gulped. “What are you going to DO to me?!”

“Relax, cupcake,” the masked tickler replied as he remounted the bed and knelt once more between Rick’s wide-open legs. “You’re going to like THIS part of your punishment!”

And without another word he brought the feather down to stroke Rick’s rigid COCK—!

“GGGGRRRRUUUUMPH!!!” Rick grunted. His hips gyrated wildly in sync with the feather’s intimate caress. “UMMMMPH!!! UMMMMPH!!! GGGGRRRRUMMMMPH!!!”

“That’s right, cupcake,” the masked tickler whispered. “You’re getting close now, aren’t you? REAL close—!”

The fucking feather was sliding back and forth along the length of Rick’s throbbing shaft, and its excruciating caress was driving him INSANE! He writhed and squirmed with an energy born of desperation, horrified by what was happening to him, possessed by a feeling that he knew he’d never be able to describe, a potent compound of delicious HUMILIATION, orgiastic JOY and sweet PAIN—!

“So will you remember to do what you PROMISED, cupcake?” the slender tickler inquired. He swirled the feather over the swollen head of Rick’s tumid manmeat. “Will you be my docile little SEX poodle?”

“YES!” Rick cried. “GAWD YES! I’LL SUCK YOUR COCK! I’LL GO ON MY HANDS AND KNEES FOR YOU!”

“And you’ll LIKE it, cupcake, won’t you?”

“OH YES!” Rick blubbered. “I WILL I WILL!”

“In that case, I think you should be rewarded.” And with that, the masked tickler tossed the feather aside. Moving quickly, he uncapped the bottle of baby oil, lubricated Rick’s rigid cock, and began to stroke!

“GGGGRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Rick growled as an absolutely GLORIOUS sensation squeezed his throbbing cock and pulsing balls. His asshole puckered, his belly rippled, his legs trembled, and his toes curled.

“That’s right, cupcake,” the slender tickler whispered. “You can’t fight it any more. You don’t WANT to fight it any more. And now you’re going to CUM!”

“NO, I WON’T!” Rick screamed. “OH NO! I WON’T! NOT YET! OH PLEASE NOT YET! GO SLOW! GO SLOW! I’M BEGGING YOU GO SLOW!”

But his protests were futile—it was too late now—Rick felt himself slip irrevocably past the point of no return. A fierce, joyous jolt passed through his balls, and with a final passionate grunt, Rick raised his curvacious posterior from the mattress, shimmied his hips—and launched his load!

A full-body thrill of absolute ECSTASY swept over him as he squirted all the fuck OVER himself in a series of urgent, muscular spasms! Rick actually wept with pleasure as he emptied his balls! He’d never, EVER, experienced anything even remotely like THIS! It was completely HUMILIATING—it was thoroughly DISGUSTING—and it was oh, so absolutely fucking WONDERFUL—!

Alas, the wonderful experience ended all too soon. As Rick lay there, gasping and trembling in the aftermath of the most intense orgasm he’s ever experienced, the masked tickler shook his head.

“That’s quite a mess you’ve made, cupcake,” he whispered. “Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself, because now it’s payback time.”

“Omygod!” Rick gulped. “You mean—?”

“Eventually, cupcake, eventually.” The masked tickler patted his prisoner’s cheek. “But really, there’s no HURRY, is there? We have all the time in the WORLD.”

“Oh please!” Rick cried. “PLEASE!”

“Ah, I knew you’d come over to our side, cupcake. So many of you guys do in the end.” The masked tickler leaned forward. “And we’ll do EVERYTHING—I promise. But not just yet. Because first, I think it might be fun to TICKLE you some more!”

And he stabbed his fingers into Rick’s armpits!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rick howled. Oh God it was fucking UNENDURABLE! If anything, the orgasm he’d just experienced had made him MORE fucking ticklish! “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he screeched.

Writhing and squirming once more in the throes of orgiastic laughter, Rick realized that it would be a long, LONG time before his squeals of anguished hilarity gave way to throaty gasps of passion. And he also realized that deep down inside, he was totally okay with that!

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the kind word. It's always nice to hear that my tales of tickling are appreciated. On the launch pad: an F/F story with a bit of a twist. Stay tuned. . .

:jester:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back