• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts: Cinco de Mayo style

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Ok, so we don’t have an oppressive government to overthrow, that doesn’t mean we can’t go and liberate ourselves at Passive Arts, May 5. And to add to our festivities we have an out of state guest who will be joining us. There is a strong chance, Godiva and Persephone, those troubling two, will join us too. And I hope you can join us too. As in the past, we will meet for a pre-party munch and then hit Passive Arts around 9ish. If interested in joining us or have any questions, please feel free to pm me. Muchas gracias.

Oh sure, sure, go on, have a good time without me~HELLOHOTO... :cool:
XOXO

Hey Chica, we so need to get together again. I miss my NORCAL goddess.

Mmmmmmmmmmm...dame' un besso lesbiana.... :p
I kid, I kid, lemme see what I can do come June Goddess... :happyfloa
XOXO

unclebill said:
Are Godiva and Persephone goddesses too??? :idunno:

Totally. And Persephone is total Dom, so don't mess with her wiseguy. heehehehehhee

She bought a new toy today too; those bad boys at PA will get acquainted with it real soon. heheehheehe

Looking forward to seeing you folks this Saturday.

Marcos, I sent you an email---did you receive it?

I just wanted to again say Thank you for the wonderful night ^_^ I had an amazing night with you guys and learned so much about so much more! I cant wait till next time...and speaking of that, any idea when next time will be?

Why thank you sweetie, you are always a joy to have around. I know some events are in the works for July so stay tune!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back