• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickler on deck 2 (new story)

cloudgazer2k

Verified
Tickler on deck part 2

(inspired by a recent e-mail and the beautiful Mia. thanks!)

Tickler on Deck p.2

Lana watched as Jack sat next to her, a small cup in his hands. He held it up to her lips and said, "'Ere, lass. I don't want ye to think that I'm a cruel one. I have me passions, too, ya know?" Lana drank the cool water that was offered to her. Once the cup was empty, she saw Jack removing his dagger from a sheath in his belt. Working quickly, he began to sever the sides of her panties and gently removed them from her bound body, rendering her completely nude.
"Sir, please," Lana began, "if you are a gentleman, you wouldn't do this."
"Ah, my lady. Even gentlemen have their dark desires." Jack said, smiling. Reaching behind him he brought out a small, leather pouch that had a feather sticking out of the top of the pouch. Opening the pouch, he took out the feather and a small inkwell. Lana's eyes opened wide as she watched Jack take a seat near her bound feet.
"Sir, I beg of you...I can't take anymore of this hell! Please, don't do this!" Jack smiled broadly and said, "Sweet Lana, I will promise you this. After this is all said and done, I will release ye from your bonds and give you the treatment a lady deserves. I just haven't had the chance to do this in so long...You understand how we men can be?"
Lana thought it over, and said, "You promise that you will free me?"
"Yes."
Lana dropped her head on her bunk and said, with a tone of defeat on her voice, "Ok...just get this over with."
Jack on-corked the small jar of ink and placed it next to him. After dipping the quill of the feather into the ink, Jack brought it up to Lana's bound, vulnerable soles and began to scribble the sharp quill all over her bare, sensitive feet. As soon as the quill touched Lana's right foot, she already began to giggle. Using the instrument of torture, Jack slowly spiraled the quill up her right heel and onto the soft instep of Lana's foot. Reacting instantly to this, Lana's foot jerked as much as it could and Lana exploded with laughter.
"HAAAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAA! OHHHHGAWDDDD, NOOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAA!!"
Smiling broadly, Jack continued to circle Lana's instep with the rapidly-drying quill, enjoying how her laughter bounced off the wooden walls af the small brig and penetrated his ears. His arousal equaled his smile. As Jack stopped to dip the quill into the inkwell, Lana used the opportunity to beg for mercy.
"S-sir, p-please don't d-do this to me. I've changed my mind..."
Jack shook his head slowly and said, "Sorry, lass. It's too late to turn back now." And as if to punctuate his sentence, he began to tickle the ball of Lana's right foot, causing her tied toes to quiver at the touch. This spot was just one of the many sensitive spots on her ticklish, bound body. Her laughter was a mixture of heavy breathing and quick giggles that seemed to have made Jack even happier.
"Huh-huh-heeeheeehahaaahaaaa. Ahhhh...stoooppppp..." The scratching on her foot was driving her crazy, but then she felt a new sensation on her body. She lifted her head up to see Jack using his free hand to tickle the insides of her taught thighs. Without even realizing it, Lana's body began to arch towards Jack's hand. She felt herself getting aroused as well, her sex beginning to dampen. Then, using the moment of weakness against her, Jack began to tickle Lana's stomach with the free hand. The sudden sensation change totally threw Lana off and she submitted to full-fledged laughter.
"AHHHHHGOOOODDDDDD!!!HAHAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAA!! NOOOOSTAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!"
Smiling in his small victory, Jack switched feet, dipping the quill into the well and begining to torture her left foot. Lana responded to the stimulus instantly, her foot twitching and her laughter rising higher. Lana also began to notice that the feeling of sensuality was intensifying, her bare nipples hardening and her sex moistening even more as Jack continued to tickler her.
Jack was in his own world, enjoying the tortured sounds of his prisoner's laughter when he noticed a slight change in Lana's pleas. Strangely enought, his victim was getting off on the torment, which was what Jack was hoping for. Replenishing the ink on the quill, Jack stopped tomenting Lana's foot and began to tickle around Lana's bellybutton, the ink leaving a trail of blue where the quill touched her sensitive skin. Arching her back and giggling, Lana's mind began to haze over. The heat in her sex was getting stronger and she felt Jack tickle his way to her wetness, her sensitive body squirming at the touch.
Jack was beside himself. This was by far his most favorite part of the torture: the moment when the victim begins to experience a new type of ecstasy while beign forced to withstand the tickles. He began concentrating his efforts on Lana's vunerable sex, this time using the fluff of the feather to tickle up and down her thighs. Using his other hand, Jack would tickle one armpit, then switch to another. This was done in order to take Lana's mind off of the pleasure so that the tension could build up.
Lana herself was in overload. The underarm tickling and the soft touches on her most sacred of regions was confusing her body. She wasn't sure about if she wanted to laugh, moan, cry, or a combination of the three. Since she was a lady, she was not used to such interaction with males. She had the occasional hug, kiss, or holding of the hand...nothing like this. An somewhere in the back of her tortured mind she did not want this to end.
As she was getting into the light tickles on her sex, she felt Jack straddle her body. He dug all ten wiggling fingers into her underarms, making her jolt, jerk, and laugh maniacally. Jack himself was on the verge of ecstasy, but he wanted her to be a close as he was.
Moving quickly, Jack released Lana's toes and ankles, only to quickly lash them to the sides of the bunk frame. Using his skilled fingers, he tickled all over Lana's sex and between her legs and in the sensitive spot underneath her sex. Lana cried out in ticklish torment; such a thing was even unthinkable. But she was not able to deny her own needs now. She wanted release, no matter how she got it. As if Jack was reading her mind, he swiftly removed his leather pants and quickly entered his victim. As the intercourse began, Jack tickled all over Lana's upperbody, making her writhe on his strong tool. Jack began moving inside her, enjoying the way that she felt on him. Before both knew it, they both orgasmed at the same time...

Three days later...
The pirate ship known as the Poison Shark had been docked for sometime in Scotland to pick up supplies from a secret cache. Soon, the ship would be departing to find lost treaures and new adventures. On the beach, Jack was saying goodbye to one of those treasures. Lana stood in front of Jack wearing a red dress that replaced the one that was shredded during her time as a captive.
"Well, lass. This is where you go. I'm gonna miss ye." Lana walked up to Jack and put her arms around Jack's neck and smiled.
"This doesn't have to be goodbye. You can come with me. Stay to enjoy Scotland with me!"
Jack shook his head, "Sorry, Lana. But my place is on the sea. It is my callin'. But understand this: I will be back for you."
The two embraced, their lips meeting in the middle for one long, final kiss. Then Jack heard the first mate call "ALL ABOARD!". Without looking back, Jack walked to the plank that lead up to the ship's bridge. On the shore, Lana watched the ship sail off into the distance. She felt a tear roll down her face as she waved goodbye to the ship. Lana knew that Jack had changed her forever. She now needed to feel tickling fingers on her body, to caress her soles or stomach. But, putting that aside in her mind, she set off to find her father's estate...

To be continued...?

Last edited:
Oooo...lala...

Cloudgazer,

This was a wonderful follow up to the 1st part. Please let there be a 3rd! I must know what happens when she settles into her father's estate, now that she's a changed woman. I have an idea to share with you for a third part (I'll email it to you).

Your stories are tasteful and elegant (much to my liking). Please continue writing the series.

your fan,
:D

this is the second part of my old story. again, i want to expand on it further.

What a wonderful story - as another author, and a romantic, I am very proud of you - thanks

Thanks!

tkl-pen said:
What a wonderful story - as another author, and a romantic, I am very proud of you - thanks
i'm very glad you like it, pen! i really want to continue this story, but i wrote it when i was 18, and have since forgotten the direction the plot was going. how would you like to see it continue?

I think that I would develop a romance with a lot of tickling in it - like in my 'The Ticklish Travels of Rachel Cook - Part 8' where in the end of the story she actually calls the man who captured her and tickled her to go back for a visit with him - perhaps you could have her abducted and interrogated by another pirate group who wants information about her tickler / lover, his ship or his whereabouts - they keep her on board as a tickle toy / servant as they sail away from Scotland - her hero ends up looking for her tickling various barmaids for information along the way - she falls into the hands of Indians in central or south america for more tickling - and on the story goes until he rescues her. I love your story, though, and I hope you will go on to write further.

wow, i like that!! that's probably better than my original plan! i'll run with that...see what happens.

Cloudgazer - I am sooooooo bad - but that's about the way I would continue the story if I was writing it - I am now working on Rachel Cook 9 - this will be the part where she flies back to Japan on his private jet to spend a few days with him in Sapporo - he captured her twice, he tickled her twice, and now Rachel is falling in love with him. :wavingguy

tkl-pen said:
I think that I would develop a romance with a lot of tickling in it - like in my 'The Ticklish Travels of Rachel Cook - Part 8' where in the end of the story she actually calls the man who captured her and tickled her to go back for a visit with him - perhaps you could have her abducted and interrogated by another pirate group who wants information about her tickler / lover, his ship or his whereabouts - they keep her on board as a tickle toy / servant as they sail away from Scotland - her hero ends up looking for her tickling various barmaids for information along the way - she falls into the hands of Indians in central or south america for more tickling - and on the story goes until he rescues her. I love your story, though, and I hope you will go on to write further.

oo yes that's a terrific idea. i love it.. and cloudgazer, your story was fantastic.. please write a part two..

isabeau

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back