• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Tinkerally (18+ adult content, */f, semi non-consensual)

tinkerally

Hiya everyone!

This is a repost of a story I wrote a few months back. I added some things and fixed up the grammar and spelling. Hope all of you enjoy it!

Warning : This story contains adult material and semi-non-consensual activities. If these things bother you, please do not read any further. Also, story maybe a bit too long ^^; Enjoy! Also, please leave comments =D

Part 1 :

I am very excited that we will be able to spend the day together on a date. I quickly finish up my shower and start to wrap a towel on my naked wet flesh. I walk over into my room and close the door. I giggle as the cool air caresses the exposed skin as I open up the towel and I look at my 5'6'' naked body reflecting from the mirror. I brush my long dark brown hair from my shoulder showing my neck's milky white skin. Hmm... I think, I am quite pale for an Asian..then giggle as my mind trails off to getting ready. From my closet drawer, I pull out a nice pink-lace thong and slip it on over my hips slowly. I also pull out a matching pink-lace bra and slip that over my breasts as well. I look out the window and realize the weather is beautiful, so I pull out my new khaki drawstring mini-skirt. I slip it on and secure the drawstring at the waist. The skirt ends about an inch above my knees. I pull out a small gray tank top and slip it on and I also pull out a brown long-sleeved top and pull it over my head onto my body. Riiinnnng! My cell phone alerts me that its 9am and that you're here and for me to get outside. I quickly slip on a pair of clean white low-cut no-show ankle socks and I wiggle my little toes within the new confined space. I run downstairs and grab my new Etnies black and pink skater shoes and slip them on easily. The shoes cover my socks completely making it seem like I am not wearing any socks at all. I walk outside and greet you at your car.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the end of the day, you ask if I'd like to come over to your place to relax. Of course I agree, still in disbelief that you surprised me with a trip to the theme park. I could really use some relaxing I think, still sore and sensitive from all the walking as well as all the foreplay you gave me. All you did all day was caress me and turn me on. By now, I am already pretty aroused from all that attention. As we arrive at your house, you get out of the car and help me out as well. You take my hand and lead me to your door. You let me in first and I already begin to feel more relaxed. I begin to turn around to thank you for our date, but before I can finish, you grab me around my body with one arm pinning my arms down and cup my mouth closed with your free hand. "Mmmmohhmmahohmmph" is all I can mumble as you bring me into another room, easily carrying my 116lbs. frame.

You toss me onto a bed face first and follow swiftly on top of me straddling me and keeping my arms pinned to my sides. You reach into a bag conveniently located at the side of the bed. I can't see what you're doing but you release your hand from my mouth at that moment. I open my mouth and begin to yell at you, however, just as I do open my mouth a red ball is stuffed into my mouth. I mumble as I feel the leather straps around my head and I feel you tightening it behind my head. You quickly release your knees and grab my wrists and pull them behind my back. You hold them together tightly with one hand as I try and struggle against your grip. You lean down close to my head and with your free hand brush some of my hair away from my left ear. I can feel your breath next to my ear and I am surprised by a soft flicker of your tongue inside my ear. That forces an unwilling shiver down my spine and you whisper softly into my ear "You are mine now. You cannot escape, and I will do what I want with you for as long as I want to. Nothing you do or say will change that fact." Hearing that, I struggle harder against your grip, but you are just too strong for me. I mumble into the ball gag but nothing audible comes out. You lick my ear one more time and give it a soft kiss. You pull out a soft leather strap and bind my wrists together with it. The strap holds my wrists together tightly but not hurting me. Again you lean down next to my ear and you whisper again "I can do anything to you for as long as I want to, you are now helpless." "Mouaiodfuoafoafuoauf mouf" is all you hear as i mumble under my gag, then all sound goes away. You took two soft earplugs and inserted it into both my ears. You follow up with a silk scarf over my eyes blindfolding me. "Mouofuoafuouaouoau" I say. Now I don't know what to think! I can't move my hands, I can't see anything and I can't even beg for mercy. I try and test my wrist bonds, but they are too strong. I feel you turn and straddle my knees, keeping my legs together. I feel your strong hands grab my ankles and cross them, pinning them together. I feel another leather strap surround both ankles and I feel it tighten as you bind my ankles together. You force me onto my side slightly, then you spread my knees open a bit. I feel you insert something between my legs and I moan unwillingly as I feel something solid press against my sex lips. You force my knees back closed pinning the long slender object between my legs. You take a longer piece of strap and bind my knees together just above my knees. I feel you poke the back of my knees making me instinctively bend them. You take advantage and pull my ankles to my wrists and connect them via some zip-ties. You stand back admiring your work, you now have me helplessly tied up, blind, deaf and mute. "Maoahpphh" I say as I test my bonds. I don't feel you near anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You leave me there hog-tied for sometime. Finally you come back after an extended amount of time. I feel you plop back onto the bed and I feel you straddle me pinning my legs between yours. "MMmmmphm" I say as you lean down and place both your hands on either side of my hips. You don't squeeze though, just teasing me in my helplessness. I know what you want now, you want to tickle the crap out of me while I can't do anything about it. You don't tickle though, you let me soak in the feeling of your fingers against my hips but nothing more. Click! "Mmmmmpaphapph!" I scream into the gag as the object between my legs comes alive. I am startled by the vibrator going off at a time like this. I try and wiggle and shake it free, but you are pinning me down with your legs and your hands at my hips. I pull at my bonds and voice my disapproval under my gag. "Mmapphmmpph!" You are a sly dog I think, preparing me all day with your soft touches and attention. The vibrator continues to send shocks throughout my bound body. I begin to break as the sensations build in my abdomen. The vibrator overtakes me as I moan unwillingly into my gag. I shake my head and continue to moan. "Mmmmmooohhh" I moan once more as I am forced to orgasm. Glad I get to release myself after the long day of foreplay, but I didn't expect to be forced into it. You can tell that I have had my first orgasm and you shut the vibrator off and let me cool down. Your hands still resting against my hips. You allow me to breathe and rest for a few moments before you grin devilishly and begin to squeeze my fleshy hips. I scream into my gag to no avail. Fuck! I think, now I know why you forced me to cum..I am now much more sensitive due to my orgasm. Maybe you are just showing me how helpless I am, this time its for torture just to show me my place. You only squeeze for about 10 seconds just show me what its like to feel helplessness..I am almost in tears already.

I feel a pair of scissors starting to cut at my skirt from my knees up my butt. You finish cutting and remove my skirt from my body. Leaving me in only my pink-lace thong, my Etnies skater shoes, my white low-cut ankle socks, my top, and my pink-lace bra. Again you straddle me and grab my hips making me jump and scream into my gag. You tickle me this time for a bit longer... just for the heck of it. You caress the bottom of my butt and around the sides of my butt, making me squirm. You continue to caress my skin, down my thigh and towards my calves. You slowly caress down my smooth shaven legs towards my shoes. You caress the exposed skin of my ankles and then you very very slowly take my right shoe from the heel and lightly tug it towards you. "Mmmmppph" I mumble as my tender and sore foot is slowly released from my shoe. As you take it off, I wiggle my foot and clinch my toes in an attempt to stop you..but you just smile at my predicament. You flip the shoe around and peek inside, then you take a sniff and smile. "Hmm" you say, thinking about the sweet smell you just experienced. You still don't understand why my feet actually still smell good after a long day of walking. Ever since I was little, I've always had trouble keeping my feet warm, and I noticed they just don't sweat much. You smile as you look inside again, "hmm size six and a half," you mumble. Of course you already knew my shoe size, but its not everyday that you can just take off someone's shoe and look at their shoe size. You relish at my helplessness. "Oh, you're wearing socks, how cute" you say as you notice my ankle socks that was previously hidden by my shoes. Next you grab my left shoe, one hand on the heel, and another around the toe. You slowly and lightly pull it towards you and release my left foot from my protection. Now you have a pair of small, tender, and very sensitive pair of feet at your disposal. You begin by lightly caressing the tops of my feet and along the sides, moving to the soles and repeating. You do this over my socks. You do this for awhile watching me squirm and giggle under my gag. Then you begin to tickle harder over my socks. You scratch at my soles with your fingers, all 10 of them on both feet. I am laughing and screaming into my gag and squirming all over the place. You see me wiggle my feet perfusly, sometimes pointing my toes and other timers wiggling my toes and feet over each other foot.You smile and you notice that you are already very aroused. You continue tickling my feet over my socks and all of a sudden, you reach for my hips again pinching and pressing into my flesh. I scream louder into my gag as you see me struggle hard against my bonds trying to wiggle away from you. "MMmappphahppph!"

Finally you stop at my hips. CLICK! "MMMmmmpphhhh!" The vibrator whizzes to life again forcing me to moan. You move back to my feet and scratch again at the soles.. making me wiggle and struggle against my bonds. You tickle them mercilessly from heel to toe and even in between my toes. I squirm and scream into my gag. The vibrator whizzing the whole time making me moan against my will. I cannot decide which I want to do, moan or laugh. You disorient me with these feelings and you surprise me more by changing from tickling my feet to my hips and lower waist. All this tickling you do mercilessly. Almost teaching me a lesson. You
grab and pinch, kneed and poke at my hips and waist. You scratch and poke at my feet. You do it fast and randomly moving from spot to spot while I am forced to feel pleasure in between my legs. Already more sensitive from my first orgasm, I struggle hard against my bonds to try to stop you from tickling me. The pleasure in between my legs is so immense and satisfying. But your tickling distracts me, tortures me. Every time I am about to orgasm my mind moves back to the uncontrollable laughing and ticklish feelings you set upon me. Keeping me in this half pleasure half torture state is destroying my spirit as I want to release my juices. Finally I orgasm as you can see when I pull at my bonds one last time and collapse limp as my breathing gets deeper. You stop tickling me and just start caressing my legs and feet. You see that I am physically spent and tired. Now you'll untie me and fuck me till' we both pass out.

But you don't untie me. Now you move to the rim of my right sock. You start caressing me below my ankle where the rim of my sock meets my skin. You caress very softly, very slowly, sometimes pricking your finger underneath the rim and caressing the skin there. All I can do is moan lightly and wiggle my feet and toes. I didn't expect you to continue after all this. The vibrator still buzzing down where my sex is, now very very wet and sensitive. You play with my ankle and sock for a little while longer then decide to very slowly prick the rim and slowly remove my right sock from my foot. As the last bit of sock leaves my toes, I point them and wiggle my toes, showing off my pretty French-tipped pedicured toes. You smile at that sight, almost like im teasing you, so you tease me back. You run one single finger down my now bare foot, from my heel down to my toes. I jerk at the new sensation and I plead underneath my gag. You can't hear what i'm saying of course and you smile again. You caress the bottom of my right foot again, with 4 or 5 fingers now, from my heel down to my toes. You do it very softly and slowly, just once more. Just to see me jerk and wiggle my foot, and struggle against my bonds at such a tiny little touch. This arouses you even more, seeing my pretty feet and being in so much control. Being able to move me and make me squirm, scream, jerk, all by a soft touch on a very ticklish place. With that thought, you put a finger into the rim of my left sock and slowly pull off my sock. Again, as the last bit of sock leaves my toes, I wiggle and point my toes showing off my other French-tipped pedicured toes. Thinking i'm a big tease with my toes, you quickly tickle the bottoms of both my feet softly , scratching at my soles making me squirm and giggle against my bonds. You do this for a short 5 seconds or so, just to see me squirm. I am soon getting aroused again , as the vibrator continues to buzz my sex. You take my toes and pull them down, stretching my feet and arching my foot. You bring your mouth down to my feet and kiss the balls of my feet. I sigh in relief as I feel your mouth on my feet. That soon ends as you take your teeth and start to rake them down my right foot. You rake at the balls of my foot as well as the middle sole of my foot. This sends me to another state of screaming. However, you can't hear much of it as the gag still covers my mouth. I shake my head in disagreement and struggle, but you continue. You do that to my left foot as well soaking in my helplessness and finally stop after a short time. I catch my breath and breathe a sigh of relief. Finally you take my toes into your mouth and you lick and suck my toes. "Mmmpphhahhehaha" I moan-laugh. Wiggling your tongue between my big toe and 2nd toe, whirling about tickling the hell out of me. At the same time, you just continue to lightly caress the bottoms, sides and tops of my other foot. You even begin to lick my other toes, sucking each one, using your teeth to scratch lightly at my toes. You start to lick the bottom of my feet and go back to sucking and licking my toes. Again all the same time you'll lightly, so very lightly caress the sides, bottoms and tops of my feet. You keep this up, this licking and tickling until i orgasm again.... and again and again. I orgasm one last time and finally pass out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 coming in a few days! Leave comments!!

-ally

*speechless*

Okay I have some speech. :) Great story so far. This fantasy is a serious turn-on for me. The blindfold/earplugs/gag ("blind, deaf and mute"!) and the skirt-cutting are hot little touches. "But you don't untie me." Yes! I hope much more of this semi-NC pleasure/torture is in store for your character.

I wonder, how does your character feel being in this situation? Is she seriously scared? Or does she basically trust that he is playing around? Is she worried he might go too far? "I shake my head in disagreement and struggle, but you continue."++ :D I also loved the phrase "soaking in helplessness."

I went back and looked at your 2005 version of this. You had a paragraph there that isn't here. Well, if it's any indication of things to come this time around, I really look forward to part 2.

Thank you Sabaki for the kind words! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for part 2 coming tonight or tomorrow!

-ally

All I can say is.....

<-- oh damn.. I passed out...... :twohugs: <<<<---- :tickle:

I think i need a cold shower after that. This is one story i cant wait for the sequel for. :wowzer:

thank you thank you!

I was getting worried that people didn't read or like it =\.

Sequel will be out by Monday PST. I know I said a few days but I got caught up with other things *evil grin*

-ally

Wow that left me blushing!

Though I am now starting to write chapter two of that story for you, hope to have it up in a couple of days!

Last edited:
I just loved it. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

/blush

Thank you for all the kind comments!! Please continue reading.. I promise part 2 is actually still coming! or cumming... o_O jkjkjk

-ally

Can't believe I missed this

but, you lil tinker you, it was well worth the wait.

Bravo - you're an inspiration :devil2:

Part 2, hmmm? *wanders thataway*

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back