• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lifeguard's Baptism Part III ffm/fff and f/m

kryptonite

TMF Poster
The plan was so diabolical I was sure we were breaking not only laws of this world but laws of the spiritual world as well. I could've easily made an excuse and stayed at home. But after a month of training, I felt unable to resist Mrs. Harden, her sessions having turned me into a robot or some kind of zombie, helpless, compelled to do her bidding. Yet, I feared her though she was but a middle-aged woman, a freckled red head with a juicy behind. I dreaded her nibbling lip-stick painted lips which so often pronounced my frequent punishments always involving long tickle torture. My penis responded and despite my better judgement, I always submitted.

She had another slave working for her. Enorma was a huge black woman with incredibly exaggerated features: easily the biggest breasts and butt I'd ever seen. I didn't understand how Mrs. Harden controlled her, yet she did. Usually, Mrs. Harden used Enorma to dominate her husband. Enorma would be in the guest room smothering and tickling him while Mrs. Harden gave me a tickling massage in the master bedroom. I would be struggling not to laugh while listening to Mr. Harden laugh hysterically because he'd clearly already lost control.

Today, however, was the revenge she'd long promised me. The three young woman who'd captured me in the pool and had begun my tortured descent into perversion were going to get their just rewards. Mrs. Harden, Enorma, and I sat in the living room and watched Steffi come in. She was wearing a green one piece bathing suit and had been about to go swimming when Mrs. Harden summoned her via car phone. She was voluptuous, almost chubby, and parts of her bounced when she walked. Mrs. Harden told her to have a seat next to me on the couch.

"What's this about?" she asked.

"David said you pretended to have a cramp and when he went to save you you and two of your girlfriends ganged up on him and molested him."

"So what? No harm was done. Besides, I think he liked it."

"As the lifeguard's supervisor, I can't permit their abuse. My lifeguard has authority over you and you must do what he says."

"He can't tell me what to do. He's a skinny wimp, doesn't have authority over anyone."

"Oh, he's got authority over you. Show her, David."

I tackled her.

"Get off me you dufous jerk."

She managed to get off the couch and soon we were in the middle of the room our arms locked, wrestling. We were surprisingly even, her weight counterbalancing my stronger muscles. She began punching me, a girly slapping motion and not very effective. I couldn't block very well with my elbow so I ducked and grabbed her leg and tripped her other leg and I scrambled on top of her but she wrapped her legs around my middle and rolled me off her. I was so frustrated. Mrs. Harden sighed.

"Hurry up David. Rachel's going to be here in a few minutes and Steffi needs to be subdued by then."

I redoubled my efforts but couldn't break the deadlock.

"Enorma, hurry this along. I swear, the men in my life are such useless weaklings."

Enorma dropped the furry handcuffs on us and for a minute I was afraid she was going to use them on me. She cuffed Steffi and the look on her face was priceless--her bossy expression transformed into one of panic. Enorma carried her upstairs.

Next came Rachel. She was of a similar build as Stacy but just a little slimmer and prettier and she wore a one piece bathing suit too though hers was yellow. Mrs. Harden ordered me to bind her and again I suddenly tackled her on the couch. She didn't wrestle as hard as Steffi and I was able to pin her to the floor but I wasn't strong enough to get the cuffs around her wrists. She thrashed and fought to prevent it and I was tired after my struggle with Steffi. Mrs. Harden called for Enorma who finished the job and carried her upstairs. Mrs. Harden looked out the window.

"Here comes Sandy."

The pretty petite blonde in the pink bikini seemed a little more wary than Steffi and Rachel had been.

"What did you need?" she asked. She stumbled over the word, did, when she saw me, prolonging the letter d. She acted as if she knew she was in trouble.

"You molested David in the swimming pool recently, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm. Steffi thought it would be a funny joke to play on him."

"Is that so? Well now we're going to play a funny joke on you. Go get her, David."

I jumped up and bare-hugged her. Mrs. Harden tossed me the cuffs which were hidden under a pillow and I pushed Sandy against the wall. She was much easier to overpower compared to the heavier gals. I cuffed her and carried her upstairs and on the way she begged.

"David, David, no. Please let me go. I didn't want to embarrass you. It was Steffi's idea."

I took her to the room and when she saw Steffi and Rachel her voice suddenly trailed off.

Steffi and Rachel were sitting on benches, tied back to back to a pole and their mouths were gagged. Enorma stood near with ropes in her hand. There was one unoccupied white plastic bench.

"Oh my God!" Sandy suddenly gasped. She resumed squirming.

Nevertheless, I put her on the bench and sat on her legs and wrapped the rope around her middle so she was tied back to back with the other two. My penis was hard as granite, but Mrs. Harden said I wasn't allowed to relieve myself on them but save it all for her. I wanted to be the one that tickled pretty Sandy.

"You tickle Steffi," Mrs. Harden ordered. "And show her no mercy. Remember she's the one who caused this twisted perversion of yours."

I stood at Steffi's feet, Enorma sat on the bench between Rachel's legs, and Mrs. Harden menaced Sandy.

"Ready, one, two, three, tickle, tickle, tickle," she said.

I removed Steffi's gag and grabbed her foot which she'd placed firmly on the floor. When I lifted her leg she humped and whimpered.

"No, David, Please, no, no, no, not that."

Sandy squealed as Mrs. Harden assaulted her with those fingernails I was so familiar with, and I felt sorry for her. Rachel moaned and struggled under the probing hands of Enorma. But Steffi was the most panicky. She jerked around violently and pleaded desperately.

"David, David, no. Oh my God! Oh my God! No!"

She laughed hard and loud and I felt victorious, redeemed after all the weeks of humiliation.

"David, I'll do anything, no, don't, stop..."

"Ok, I won't stop," I said.

I tickled her foot sole even more furiously and she laughed so hard that no more sound came out of her open mouth, but I did hear a dripping noise. I looked up and saw pee gushing out of Sandy's bikini bottom, splattering the carpet. I was so aroused I decided I could risk a sneaky hump. I held both of Steffi's fat legs up and shifted my crotch under them so that I was sitting with her legs on my lap. While I tickled her tummy, I humped slightly. Mrs. Harden caught me.

"David. How dare you? Enorma, tie David to the pole."

"No," I said suddenly shocked. "I promise I'll never do anything like that again."

It was no use. Enorma shoved me against the pole, her massive breasts pressing against my back. From behind she overpowered me and tied my wrists together so I was trapped.

"You in trouble, white boy."

"Look what I do for you. I hand you revenge on a platter and you still can't obey me. Enorma, you know what to do."

Enorma tickled my ribs and my knees buckled. I giggled and slid to the floor, ashamed that Steffi, Rachel, and Sandy, my peers, were again witnessing my weakness. Mrs. Harden freed them.

"Girls, don't you dare report this to the police. The sheriff is a client of mine, and if you tell on me, he'll bring you right back here where tattletales are dealt with severely."

They left quickly and I envied their freedom. Mrs. Harden approached me and I felt more helpless than ever before. I heard insane laughter before I even realized it was mine. Enorma and Mrs. Harden moved their relentless hands over me and I felt myself surrendering forever.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back