• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather II

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
Feather II

The Tickler’s version of Saw
*Sequel to Feather*

::6 months after Feather:: Elizabeth awoke to a clock ticking, she was tied up with rope going from her shoulders to her waist, her legs were tied tightly from above her knees all the way to under them & her ankles were tied as well. He shoes & sneaks were nowhere to be found. She looked around & could see she was in a basement with mattresses lining the walls.

Help…Help me somebody! Elizabeth screamed

She felt a jerk & turned her head as far as it would go to see another girl tied up, they were back to back. Elizabeth assumed in the same fashion. The girl spoke.

Where are we, what is this?

I don’t know. Elizabeth said. What’s your name?

Kelly…what’s yours? She responded

Elizabeth. She replied. Can you move Kelly?

No, my legs & ankles are bound tightly.

Me too. Someone did this to us, hopefully they’ll come back. Elizabeth said

Sure enough a few minutes later the door opened & down the steps came a man wearing all black with a black ski mask & black sunglasses, he held in one hand a device & the other a bottle of lotion. He puts the device to his mouth & begins to speak.

Hello Ladies, now that your awake u are most likely wondering why you are hear. You are hear b/c you both have information & once you find out what u both have in common I will let one of you go & the other will not be so lucky.

Kelly starts to cry. Please let us go we never did anything to you! Oh please I wanna go home! We don’t know anything please!!! *sobs*

Elizabeth says nothing

Have you nothing to say Elizabeth?

Again she says nothing.
Just know that I have ways of making you talk & seeing as how neither of you are going anywhere for a while. I believe it is time to get down to business, I have studied both of you closer than you might think & have found out you share the same weakness. I wanna play a game…the first one to figure out what both of you have in common will be free to go.

Finally Elizabeth caves. No matter what you do we’ll never talk.
Kelly whimpers, but she agrees with Elizabeth’s statement. Kill us if you have to, but we’ll never break.

Very well the man says, one more thing though, u may remember a story about two girls in a house who were tickled to death. That was me I put them through all that & u are about to suffer the same fate.

He puts the speaking device in his pocket & opens up the lotion; he squirts some in his hands & begins massaging Elizabeth’s feet with it. Elizabeth watches & starts to relax because it feels so good. He finishes & goes over & does the same to Kelly, Kelly sniffles some, as she too begins to relax as the massage continues. Kelly having not seen the feather speaks.

*sarcastically* So what are u gonna do to us massage our feet until we crack, oh please stop I cant take it its torture.

Elizabeth giggles & she nudges Kelly with her elbow.

Kelly shut up he’s not going to massage our feet…he’s going to tickle them!

Just as he finishes he looks up at Kelly who has a wide look in her eyes of terror.

Kelly starts crying again. Oh god please no I swear I didn’t mean what I said, please don’t tickle me I can’t stand it!

Elizabeth watches as he picks up the feather & starts stroking her soles with it & she begins laughing like crazy.

Oh Nohohohohohoho ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha plehehehehehehehehehehehehehease not my feet oh please!

He leaves Elizabeth a giggling mess & goes to Kelly & does the same to her.
Kelly starts laughing & Elizabeth screams. I’m telling you we don’t know anything please. He switches back to Elizabeth & she begins laughing even harder, he strokes the feather up & down the soles of her feet & tickles her toes her toe nails are painted blue as he tickled them she swung her feet back & forth.

Stahahahahahahahahahahahahap I can’t Brehehheheheheheheheheathe! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He switches back to Kelly whose laughter has reduced to giggles. He strokes the feather up & down her soles & in between her toes. He toes are painted red, as she wiggles them in all directions to evade the feather. Then to play with her he fans her feet with the feather which was just as bad. Kelly was laughing so hard she swung her head back & knocked herself as well as Elizabeth unconscious. When they came to they were tied up in the same fashion sort of. Their torsos had rope from their shoulders to their waists, but each girl had one foot on a footstool, the ankle of the foot was tied to the other girl’s ankle as well as the leg from above the knee to below the knee. Elizabeth & Kelly both tried to move but to no avail. Their opposite foot was tied to the leg of the chair. They looked around no sign of the masked man, Kelly turned to Elizabeth.

So what do u think he wants with us? Kelly said.

I don’t know, but he said we have something in common so we need to figure it out together or he wont let either of us go. Elizabeth responded

Well I’ve never seen you before in my life, so how we can have something in common is a mystery to me, I just don’t know how much more tickling I can take.

Elizabeth looked around again. Well screaming for help isn’t going to get us anywhere u see these mattresses this room has been sound proofed. No one will hear us scream or worse laugh.

The door to the basement opened again & the man walked downstairs still dressed as before. He held the voice box to his mouth again & interrogated his victims.

Nice to see you awake ladies, have either of you figured what you have in common?

No…please let us go whatever it is we’ve done you got your revenge we’re sorry. Elizabeth said.

Oh no no no my dear, you still haven’t figured what it is you & Kelly have in common & until one of you does neither one of you are leaving.

Please sir, no more tickling it nearly killed me. Kelly cried.

The man said nothing, but began tickling Kelly’s foot with the feather & she burst into laughter.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha N-No more! We’re sorry! She screamed.

You should’ve already been sorry. He said.

He moved to Elizabeth who was sweating & shaking. He tickles her so long she is in tears. As he moves back to Kelly, the touch of the feather on her toes sends her into hysterics. He tickles them both on & off for at least an hour, & leaves them giggling & laughing hysterically. As each of them calm back down, sweating & panting, eyes bloodshot from the sadistic torture they just endured. Kelly turned to Elizabeth & pleaded with her.

Elizabeth; I can’t take much more of this before he tickles me completely to death. I’ve never met you, you’ve never met me so what could we possibly have in common with each other, that this man is going to tickle us to death for? Kelly said.

I don’t know; Kelly I’ve never tickled anyone to death have you? Said Elizabeth

No, I mean when I was a freshman year in High school my boyfriend would tickle me & would tickle him back & he hated it almost as much as I do. Kelly Responded.

Yeah, my sophomore year in college this guy was on the soccer team, we dated for a while he would take me to the beach & bury me in the sand & tickle my feet. I used to catch him while he was asleep & tie him to his bed & tickle him. Elizabeth replied.

Well if ever get out of this I hope we can look back on this as a learning experience, but there’s still one question. What do you & I have in common? Kelly demanded

I don’t know. Elizabeth said.

The door opened again & down came the man, same getup as before holding the feather in his fingers. He holds the voicebox to his mouth again.

Have you two figured out what it is you have in common yet, or do you need another round to jock your memories?

Elizabeth spoke up. If your intentions are to tickle us to death, neither of us have ever done that. So if that’s what you were hoping for sorry to disappoint.

He says nothing & starts tickling Elizabeth with the feather. She howls with laughter; Kelly watches in horror as tears well up in Elizabeth’s eyes, Kelly sacrifices her foot for some tickling & moves it in front of their interrogators feather. Kelly bursts into hysterics as Elizabeth is panting; the man has no problem torturing Kelly.

Ok…Ok Plehehehehehehehehehehease no more. Kelly screamed

He stops for a second & grabs the voice box

You had your chance while I tickled your friend no your paying the penalty!

Elizabeth saw Kelly couldn’t take much more so she returned the favor & sacrificed her foot to more of the torture. She felt the first stroke along her sole & almost cried, the tickling sensation was so great she thought she was going to die. Kelly was still laughing & Elizabeth was being punished for something neither of them deserved. He stopped for a minute & ran back up the stairs; he came back down with a second feather. He bent down & used each feather on each girl’s foot. There was no protecting the other ones foot from the torture they were both getting it. The girls were screaming with laughter. They finally laughed themselves into frenzy & passed out. When Kelly awoke the light was on in the room they must have been out for a few hours & the nighttime hours had dragged in. Again they had been moved around, now each girl was tied side by side to their own chairs with both feet tied together again. Kelly whispered to her companion.

Elizabeth…Elizabeth wake up!

Elizabeth doesn’t move, she calls her again rocking back & forth to make some noise with her chair. Again Elizabeth doesn’t move, Kelly starts to cry once again she thought Elizabeth was dead or perhaps just stunned from the tickling.

Elizabeth…Please wake up…I’m so afraid…please Elizabeth I need you!

Elizabeth came to but didn’t move as she heard her cell mates sobs. She lifted her head up & Kelly’s cries subsided.

Oh thank god…I thought I was doomed. Kelly said still whining.

Elizabeth looks over at her. I don’t know what happened I blacked out, I’m starting to feel it now to I can’t take much more of this before he tickles us to death. So what are we going to do?

I don’t know my mind is so scrambled from the tickling, I don’t know what we’re going to do. Kelly responds.

Elizabeth & Kelly wait in ticklish anticipation for the door open again & go through their third round of torture. After at least an hour or two Kelly looks at Elizabeth.

You know its funny, he’s found new ways to completely torture us, & he said that he has done this before. Do u remember anything that involved two people being tickled to death?

I think something was on the news last summer, about these two girls who were found chained to a bed in an old house. Elizabeth said.

Well considering he’s claimed he’s done this before I wouldn’t be surprised if those two girls were tickled to death. But each time he’s tortured us in different positions, I remember the tickle games I used to play with my boyfriend when we were in ninth grade. Kelly said.

Elizabeth responds. Yeah my boyfriend used to always tickle me in weird ways.

Ok, so we both had boyfriends that would tickle us in weird ways. Is that what it is that he wants us to figure out? Kelly asked.

It’s possible, but I wouldn’t press my luck, Kelly. Said Elizabeth.

The door opened & the man came downstairs again.
This is getting old fast. Elizabeth said.

The man holds his voice box to his mouth.
Well you two seem to be the best of friends protecting the others foot like that. But in reality you should be bitter enemies.

What are you talking about; I never met her in my life. Kelly shouts.

Me neither. Elizabeth said

I’m not going to torture you this time. You have until Midnight to figure out what you have in common or I will make you both wish I had tickled you to death. He turns & exits shutting off the light leaving the girls alone in the dark.

Ok, Kelly think is there a time where you & I have ever met even for a second a coffee shop, the Mall, anything?

No, Elizabeth I have never seen you before & I can’t see you now b/c it is pitch black in here. Kelly said.

Don’t be a smart mouth; we only have until midnight otherwise we’re going to be tickled to death. Elizabeth said.

Sorry, alright we’ve never met before, we’ve both had boyfriends who tickled us, but what’s the connection? Kelly said.

How old are you? Elizabeth said.

18. Kelly responded.

Ok, & I’m 22 did we go to school together? Elizabeth asked.

I don’t know, but if I’m 18 & your 22 that would make us 4 years apart, you would’ve been a senior when I was freshman in High School. Kelly stated.

Well where is your boyfriend now? Asked Elizabeth.

He’s dead. Kelly’s voice broke.

Oh you poor dear I’m so sorry, what happened? Elizabeth responded.

I don’t know I remember reading his obituary. Kelly claimed.
Where’s yours?

He’s dead. Suicide. Elizabeth voice broke.

I’m sorry for your loss. Kelly said.

Well we broke up before my Junior year, I left him. Elizabeth stated.

I did too; I left mine after Freshman year. I never saw him again. Kelly explained.

Ok this is getting weird. Elizabeth said.

What? Kelly asked.

We both have never met before, we’ve had ex-boyfriends who liked to tickle us & they each have died, but how does that connect us? Elizabeth continued.

I still don’t see a pattern here. Kelly said.

Me neither. Elizabeth said.

Just then the lights flickered on & the girls were blinded by the light, the man had come down again, but their visions were blurry. The man spoke into his voice box.

Alright ladies it’s Midnight, if you have not figured out what you have in common your in for the tickling of your lives.

Their visions cleared & he was holding something behind his back.

Another feather? They both said

It was a large picture frame, he showed it to Elizabeth he broke into tears & then Kelly who did the same thing he looked at it & then smashed it on the floor.

So do you know now what you have in common?

Both girls were crying so hard they couldn’t answer, finally they calmed down & he took off his mask to reveal his face. & both girls screamed in horror for they both knew this man.

You! They screamed.

You’ve been doing this to us, but why! Kelly screamed.

Who is in the picture? He asked.

Jonathon. They said they look at each other in horror.

How did you know his name Kelly? Elizabeth demanded.

He was my boyfriend in High school! How do you know him Elizabeth? Kelly shouted back.

He was my boyfriend while I was in college. She responded.

& he was my son! The man said

You both ruined his life he was a good boy, honor roll, 4.0 GPA & he through all of it away for you two sluts!

You mean we both dated the same guy? Kelly asked.

Nah stupid he had a twin brother. Elizabeth groaned.

Really? Kelly said

Enough! The man shouted

He through his life & his education away for you two! He committed suicide b/c both of you broke his heart. & now your both gonna suffer the consequences for your actions.

Oh please no more tickling…we didn’t mean it honest. Kelly said.

She’s right it was stupid we’re sorry! Elizabeth said.

That’s why I said you should’ve already been sorry. He said.

He reaches under the stairs & grabs two fans with feathers attached to the blades he places one at each girl’s feet.

Just remember when you meet Nefertiki tell her I sent you!

Wait no let us go! Elizabeth cried.

Please…don’t! Kelly cried.

Too late, he switched the fans on & the blades began to spin & the feathers began to tickle. The man left & came back around 3 a.m. the girls were laughing messes. He untied them & took them up the stairs & into his car. He drove them to a mental hospital & had them both committed. All the while the girls were still laughing hysterically.

The End

this story's good, but a little too unrealistic, wouldn't they have been passed out if they were laughing hysterically for so long?

Yeah, see this story is a sequel to something someone else wrote & considering is my first story I dont think I did too bad. But yeah yur probably right, I didnt consider that I wrote this story in like 3 hours. I just kept going. I had an idea for the very beginning & it was like once I started I just couldn't stop

I absolutely loved it, I was bursting with ideas the next day, as I driving to work I was think about how much fun it would be to make Father into a film for people to enjoy or for those who hate to read. I was trying to contact you but to no avail my comp is retarded, I wanted to ask yur permission about writing the sequel, & so I sat down & wrote it one night last week.

nice story. I mean it's diffeent from the frist bt thats ok it is still good. maybe you and jame could get together and make the third together. if not it was just a idea. anywho great story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back