• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathrine McPhee on Much Music tickle?

phil605_ca

TMF Poster
Well here's a clip of Kathrine McPhee (of American Idol fame) on Much Music, towards the end of the clip the interviewer asks her about her new song, "Open Toes" and the conversation goes to feet. She explains how men "love women's sexy feet" and then shows her's. The interviewer says "you have something right there" and grabs her toe, she squeals and pulls her foot away. You be the judge, I choose to believe it's a tickle response.... and it's a nice view as an extra...

www.mediafire.com/?8jwm0c1jym5

I saw the clip as posted on The Mouse Pad and I wondered the same thing myself. That's how I took it, or maybe it's how I wanted it. :)

Very , very cool find , phil605_ca.

I definitely wouldn't color myself a fan of American Idol , bu-u-u-u-u-ut ... the few times I saw the show last year , I did notice that Ms. McPhee tended to go barefoot ... A LOT!!! So yeah ... she's definitely been on my radar for a little while now.

Now ... finding out from here that she has a song titled Open Toes & hearing what she had to say about feet in general , she has for surely skyrocketed to the top-portion of my 'TKLMAN-list'. :devil2:

As far as her being tickled towards the end of this clip , I'm gonna have to guess it really wasn't a true "tickle-moment". I think she just reacted to a guy trying to touch her exposed foot on T.V. by playfully shrieking & pulling it away ... as part of the 'bit'. That's not to say that her feet aren't ticklish , I just don't think that's exactly what happened here.

Still , great to discover that this pretty lady seems open-minded about guys w/foot-fetishes! I'll be keeping an eye on her ... BOTH of 'em , even! :eek:

Thanks for posting the link , phil605_ca!

I am in love...

I always liked Kat. But this takes the cake. Not only that but her b/f is 42 ( I am in the range ). Also she was always was running aroung barefoot on IDOL so this is just a bonus and a fantastic one at that. Thanks

I think...

... she was just freaking out cause the guy touched her foot. I also beleave Karen is in my Most Ruthless Female Celeb poll tournament (first round is running as we speak). I'm not sure what divition she is in, but go check it out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back