• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickliing: Michelle's spring break

Grolsch

TMF Regular
I hope you like it. As usual, I welcome all constructive criticism.

PART ONE: The sighting

Spring Break was a great time for Michelle. The Arizona native returned home from college to a warm, sunny environment. And a very private environment. She didn’t have to put up with the staring and giggling she usually got at college. She took the opportunity to put on her red one-piece swimsuit customized for her unique stature and lay out on the deck of her parents’ pool.

Greg could see Michelle over the fence as he did yardwork at his parent’s house. His family had just moved in, and he didn’t know Michelle, but now he really wanted to. He’d seen her mom, and thought she was one of the most beautiful women he’d seen. Sure, Nora (Michelle’s mom) was older, but she looked just like the actress Loni Anderson, but with even larger breasts. But once he saw Michelle, man, it was love & lust at first sight.

Very pretty, very Nordic., with long blonde hair. She had a tall, shapely physique. Also inherited from her mother were Michelle’s enormous breasts. Gigantic. Gargantuan. Impossible. These were the adjectives used to describe her. Michelle required custom bras to provide support, and would never wear a swimsuit in front of other people, only in the privacy of her own home. Greg couldn’t help but spy on her.

Greg also couldn’t help but hear the insane laughter & shrieking that came from somewhere inside Michelle’s house. Michelle cringed when she heard it, because she knew exactly who and what it was.

“EEEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! NO STOP PLEASE! OH-HO-NO! HEE! HEE! HEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!”

20 minutes later, when he saw the 2 adults he assumed were Michelle’s parents, he ran to intercept them in their driveway. The woman, a beautiful, statuesque blonde was already in the Saab convertible. The man was grabbing some boxes to put in the trunk.

“Excuse me, Mr. Childers?” Don Childers was a friendly, amiable guy. Greg knew the last name from the mailbox. Don was about 50, tall, lean, with the relaxed look of a man who didn’t have to work, but wasn’t ostentatious.

“Yep, what can I do for ya?”

“I’m Greg, Greg Gardiner, your neighbor”.

“Yep, I saw your family moving in not too long ago. You’re home on break from college?
“Yes, I am. Hey, I can see you guys are heading out, but would you mind if I stopped over anyway? I’d like to introduce myself to your daughter. I mean, I guess she’s your…”

“You mean Michelle? Sure, go ahead. She’s pretty nice, easy-going. We’ll be back in about an hour if you stick around”.

Greg was quite pleased. Michelle’s dad seemed, well, cool. If Michelle was too, all the better.

“Oh, if you don’t mind me asking, what was all that wild laughing going on?”

“Yep, that was my wife, Nora. I was tickling her”.

“She must be pretty ticklish!”

“Oh, yeah. She’s extremely ticklish. Especially her feet. She can’t even walk barefoot on grass! Take it easy, pal”.

“Don, don’t tell him that! God…”, Nora protested.

PART TWO: Making contact

As they pulled out of the driveway, Greg thought Don was one lucky man. His wife, Nora, was quite the hottie for what he guessed was about 50 years old. Greg perked up, walked up to the fence gate of the Childers’ pool and opened it.

“Excuse me, hi?”, he said to Michelle. Lord, he thought, she is absolutely the hottest person he’s ever seen. Busty, blonde, laying there in the sun with that red swimsuit…he almost hurt.

“Hi, I’m Greg from over there. I saw your mom & dad leaving, and they said it was ok if I stopped by”.

“Sure, come on in. Have a seat”. Michelle sat on the deck with her feet dangling in the pool. She was just stunning to Greg. Seeing her topheavy stature in that swimsuit, he quickly tried to imagine how she could even swim.

“I just thought I’d come over and introduce myself. I’m on Spring Break, and just came here to help my parents move in”.

“Where are you guys from?”

“Indianapolis. Hey, what was all that laughing going on earlier?”

“Oh, I don’t know. My parents. They were goofing around in there I guess”.

That’s odd, he thought. She didn’t mention her mother was being tickled.

They exchanged small talk. Greg was also a sophomore, but at a school in the Midwest. He didn’t want to wait to long before he struck.

“So, would you go out to dinner with me?”

“Oh, thanks, but really no. I really just need to focus on school right now. I’m trying to go to medical school, or graduate school in food science, and it’s really competitive”.

“Well, I didn’t mean permanently! Just while we’re both home over break…”

“Seriously, thanks, but I really do spend most nights studying, even over break”.

Greg was disheartened, but determined not to let it get to him. She seemed genuine. He also thought they were hitting it off well enough, so there might be a chance to change her mind.

“Well, that’s cool. But, I’ve got to ask, is there anything I can do to change your mind?”

Michelle giggled a little. “Oh, no. I mean, we can be friends, but I’ve really got to focus on school, so I’m putting off dating”. This was largely true, but Michelle’s past dating experiences were not positive. Men were mostly interested in her body, groping her, and she really wasn’t into that.

“So, if I bought dinner…”

“No.”

“Bought dinner for the whole week…”

“No”. Michelle laughed. Greg enjoyed watching her bosom shake while she did.

“Bought you a goldfish?’

Michelle was impressed by his sense of humor. “No-ho!” she laughed.

“Told you enough funny jokes that you just had to give in?”

“Hmmm…no! You are funny though!”

“Do you like laughing?”

“Sure, I like comedy clubs and that sort of thing”.

‘Hmmm…are you ticklish?”

That made Michelle freeze, and Greg picked up on the change in her voice.

“No. No I’m not ticklish at all.”

Greg had to try it out. He gave her right side a quick poke. “Are you sure?”

Michelle suppressed a laugh, but flinched. She didn’t want to admit to being ticklish. “Ye-es. I’m sure”. She tried to diffuse the situation a bit. “My mom is, and my sister is, but I got lucky OH!”

The “oh” came out of her mouth when Greg gave her side another poke, this time wiggling his finger a little.

“You know, Michelle, if someone says they’re not ticklish, they usually are…” Greg had no idea if that was true or not, but it sounded good enough.

“No, I’m really not, so cut it out”. She sounded serious. And a little nervous.

“I bet you are!” Greg had a taunting tone in his voice, but playful. He gently wiggled his fingers against Michelle’s left side. He was careful not to make contact with her breast, but it was hard to avoid.

Michelle grimaced, tucked her chin and put her hand over her face. She really tried hard to not react. It didn’t take more than a second before she vibrated with silent laughter, and then another second before her giggling commenced.

“Oh….hmmhmm….ha ha ha HA HA HAOKOK!”

“Gotcha!” Greg quickly reached around her waist, and with both hands gave Michelle’s sides several rapid squeezes. Michelle’s sides were definitely weak spots, and she immediately cracked.

“AH HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! OH STOP! STOP!”

“You are ticklish! Cootchie cootchie!” Greg went back to her sides. She felt much firmer and more muscular than he imagined she would. His fingers dug into her sides.

Michelle jerked violently from side to side. Her feet, dangling in the water, kicked wildly. Her head rocked backwards as she grabbed at his hands.

“NO! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!”

“Oh, you’re really ticklish! Ha ha ha! Cootchie cootchie!” He dug into her sides even harder. Michelle was very ticklish, just like her mom. As Michelle jerked and laughed, her breasts shook like blimps in a tornado. It was powerfully erotic to Greg.

“AH HAHAHAHA! QUIT! OH! AHHHAAHAAHAAHAA! PLEASE!”

Greg stopped tickling Michelle’s sides. Her bosom rippled with “laughter aftershocks”. She inhaled deeply several times. “I’m ticklish, ok. Please, you can’t ever do that to me”.

“Why not?”

“I absolutely, totally hate being tickled. It’s torture, I really can’t stand it”

“So will you go out with me?”

“Oh, come on. I told you…OW! NAH-HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA! NO! NO! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!” He went right back to her sides, this time digging even harder. Michelle kicked and jerked, but had nowhere to go. He was an especially good tickler, getting her right between above her hips in her abdominal obliques. Out of desperation, she leaped forward into the pool.

She made a big splash. When Michelle was a young girl, she was a very good swimmer. Those colossal breasts, though, got in the way of everything. First, they floated and kind of pushed her towards her back. Then they compressed and spread across her chest and past her sides. Greg had a tremendous view of her cleavage, and boggled at her awkwardness in the water.

“I’m sorry, can you swim?” He was literally concerned she might drown!

“I can,” she sputtered. “It’s just hard with these stupid boobs”. She wasn’t kidding. She had trouble getting her arms around them, and they wobbled badly in the water.
“I don’t think they’re that bad!” Greg said. Michelle was used to that reaction.

Michelle sputtered and tried to roll towards the edge of the pool. Her breasts fought her all the way as she made it to the ladder to climb out. Greg waited for her. It was like a pumped-up Pamela Anderson Baywatch moment. Michelle pulled on the ladder with her wet blonde hair slicked back to fully reveal her face. Her considerable cleavage heaved and rippled in her red one-piece. Greg stared at her bulging bosom. But then he made a move to tickle Michelle’s armpits.

Michelle saw his hands coming and screamed. Out of reflex, she fell backwards off the ladder into the 3’ deep water. Her breasts stood out of the water like twin volcanic islands while she wriggled to her feet. In the meantime, Greg jumped into the water behind her. Michelle wasn’t really aware of where Greg stood as she climbed back on the ladder. She looked around, and didn’t see him.

As she stood on the lowest rung of the ladder, Greg watched her body with complete amazement. Michelle was extremely curvy, probably something like 36-26-36 and was about 5’8”. Her rear end had a great shape, and her legs were a little large, but looked strong. It really seemed like any body fat she had was concentrated in one, well, two places. Greg reached towards that great rear end, and squeezed just above her hips.

Michelle was surprised, and let out a yelp so hard she passed just a little bit of urine. Her body spasmed and she fell backwards into the water. She was also getting really mad.

“STOP IT! QUIT TICKLING ME!” She got back on the ladder, and this time Greg rubbed her ribs. Michelle shrieked and fell backwards into the water again. This time, Greg rubbed up and down her ribs. “STOP IT! I’M NOT TICKLISH IN THE WATER! IT ONLY IRRITATES ME! AH HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!”

Michelle shook wildly in response to the rib-tickling. Her breasts splashed water everywhere while she writhed and chortled. Greg let her go after a few seconds, and let her climb back on the ladder. He was impressed with how strong her legs looked. But when he spied her left foot….

“I bet your feet are really ticklish…” He grabbed her left ankle and held onto her leg. Michelle screamed before he even touched her sole. “NO! DON’T! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!” She jerked her leg as hard as she could, but Greg had her under control. She pushed with her arms against the curves of the ladder and tried to get away, but she was held.

Just before he ran his fingers across her broad sole, Michelle relented. “I’LL GO OUT WITH YOU! Just don’t tickle my feet. Just stop tickling me!”

PART 3: The conversation

“Well, he basically tickled me into going out with him. He started tickling my sides, chased me around the pool, tickled my ribs in the water and was about to get my feet once I got out. I didn’t have a choice! Besides, he actually seems like a pretty nice guy, and I told him no more tickling”.

Michelle sat in her kitchen with her mother, Nora, and her older sister, Helga. Despite the rather unappealing first name, Michelle’s sister was definitely a “hottie”. She was 24 years old, and like the other family females she was blonde-haired and blue-eyed. She was almost 5’11, and very well-built. Not comic-book like as Nora and Michelle, but did quite well as a swimsuit & lingerie model. She was also very intelligent, as she was in the middle of a graduate program in physical therapy.

Nora and Helga were both surprised when Michelle said she had a date. Not that she wasn’t beautiful, funny, smart and nice. Michelle was definitely focused on school, and her dating experiences were not very pleasant.

Nora especially was shocked when Michelle told them why she relented to the date. Nora stood against a kitchen island, and understood too well Michelle’s physical dilemmas.

“I can’t believe he did that to you! I mean, I can, but you’re rewarding him for torturing you!” Nora hated seeing either of her daughters tickled, though it was much, much worse for Michelle than Helga.

Michelle stood up from the table. It was quite a production. First she slid her bosom off the table (it was supportive for her) and heaved herself up from the chair. It was a fight against gravity, but her customized bra held her well inside her tight yellow sweater. She gently squeezed her arms against her breasts to stop the jiggling, then walked over to the fruit bowl for some grapes.

Nora, a 50year-old, 5’5” blonde woman, was terribly ticklish. So was her mother and her sister. If there were defining characteristics of her side of the family, the women were unusually intelligent, generally attractive, overly busty and totally ticklish. For whatever reason, her daughter Helga was only sensitive on her feet and sides. Nor did she have such outlandish breasts.

As she crossed past Helga, Helga gave Michelle’s sides a quick tweak. “You’re just too ticklish, Shelly!”

Michelle shrieked and jerked in response to the tickle. The up-and-down motion from her breasts almost knocked her off balance. She got a little mad at Helga for tickling her.

“I know it, Hel! God, you don’t have to remind me! God, I hate it. I can be tickled into doing anything. You’re ticklish too, you know!”

“Cut it out girls”, Nora said. “Let’s just say Hel is a little luckier than you and me in that regard”.

“I’m going to get you Shelly! Cootchie cootchie!” Helga giggled and waved her fingers towards Michelle. Without even making contact, Michelle flinched and started laughing. When they were kids, she could never win a tickle fight against her sister. And certainly not now.

“No-ho-ho! Hel, quit! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

”I won’t tickle you, don’t worry!”

Michelle straightened up and caught her breath. Just the thought of getting tickled made her face turn red. “God, I hate it so much!”

“Just be careful on your date!”

PART 4: The Climax

Spring Break week was almost over. Michelle and Greg were going to head back to their respective universities. Much to their mutual surprise and delight, the two really hit it off. Greg was smart and funny. Greg thought he hit the jackpot. Michelle was very smart, funny, beautiful and as it turned out, from a wealthy family. She was due a significant trust fund once she hit 25, but it carried conditions of graduating college, and was forfeit if she didn’t have a job or ever had cosmetic surgery. Michelle explained that her grandmother made a fortune with the invention of double-sided tape, and had the clauses in the trust funds because she wanted future generations to accept their bodies, not focus on looks and get attention for their brains as well.

Beyond that and despite an intimidating beginning, Greg was very respectful. He hadn’t tickled Michelle (intentionally) once since she said it was off limits. It wasn’t easy. It didn’t seem like an inch of her body wasn’t hypersensitive. He also did not touch her breasts. Michelle told him that was off limits too.

Of course, it was impossible not to make contact. Those mountainous glands protruded about 3’ in front of her, at least 8 inches to either side and occupied her entire torso. It was even very difficult to hug her, but they managed. They could kiss quite well, if she turned to the side.

Overall, he was impressed by how she adapted to her topheavy, awkward physique. She really couldn’t drive a car, so she always rode as a passenger or took a bus or taxi. When Michelle sat at a table to eat, she used an adjustable chair lowered as much as possible and crammed her bosom underneath the table. For exercise, she did Pilates workouts twice daily. Rather than standing in long lines, where she might get squashed or groped, she did as much shopping on-line as possible and went to stores at off-peak hours.

The two sat in the living room at his parent’s house watching tv. Michelle’s bare feet were propped on the coffee table. She wore modest shorts, a fairly tight summer-weight short-sleeve yellow sweater and her hair was back in a pony tail.

Michelle’s face suddenly grimaced, and she twitched her right foot. Greg didn’t think much of it, but she dragged her size 11 sole across the edge of the table, grimaced and gasped.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh, God. I’ve got an itch on my foot! It’ll go away”.

Greg pondered. What the heck, he thought. It was their last night together for a while. He quickly reached past her bulging breasts towards her feet. “I’ll get it!” He grabbed her right ankle, held it and scratched her sole.

Michelle was shocked and screamed. “AAAHH! NO! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! EEEEEE!” She twisted and jerked her leg to get away. Greg held her ankle and tugged her leg closer to him.

“I’ll get the itch! Is it here!” Michelle rolled with laughter and fell backwards against the couch. “AH HA HA HA HA HA! HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!” She kicked with her other leg, but on her back her breasts stood out into the air like mountains. Her left breast had the least support – her right was braced by the back of the couch. As she shook, twisted and laughed, her left breasts strained against her bra and sweater, threatening to roll her to the floor.

“What about here! Am I getting the itch, ha ha ha!”

It was about 10 straight seconds of foot-tickling, more than Michelle could take. “EEE! AAAA-HA! HAAHAAHAAHAAAHAA! QUIT IT ! STOPSTOP!”

Greg stopped, but held her ankle. “Maybe I should try up here!” He had a teasing tone in his voice, and he vaulted her legs, sat on them and placed his hands around Michelle’s waist.

Michelle sucked in some air in preparation for some horrible tickling, but said something instead. “If you’re tickling me, how can we have sex?”

That got Greg to stop.

Michelle’s unusual body demanded some special circumstances. She explained “In order for my bra to be off and I can be comfortable, um, you have to be behind me…you know…I mean, not anal, but…”

Greg got the picture, and soon they were naked and joined. From his vantage point, Greg admired her body. Her hips, her perfectly-shaped rear end, and he couldn’t help but stare at her breasts. With Michelle on hands and knees, those enormous breasts touched the bed. With every gentle thrust, they shook like gigantic bags of shapely jello.

They were both getting sweaty, but he really enjoyed her slightly flushed appearance and could see her hair starting to get damp. He felt her feet brace against his calves, but without thinking, he let go of her hips and touched her feet. The soles.

Michelle startled at the contact, and immediately Greg moved his hands. But he noticed as she jerked, her insides contracted quite powerfully. It made him gasp with pleasure.

He couldn’t help himself. If a slight touch to her feet could do that, what would a quick tickle to her sides be like? He gave each side a gentle pinch.

“AH-HA! OH!” Michelle actually had been tickled during sex before, but she really didn’t want it to happen now. Once she shrieked and jerked, though, Greg was hooked.

“You…contract…”, and he wiggled his fingers just above her buttocks, near Michelle’s kidney area on her lower back. Michelle’s head shot up as her upper body shimmied, snake-like, in response.

“UH-HA HA HA! GREG…”

The intense strength of Michelle’s contractions brought new levels of pleasure to him. He didn’t hold back. He reached ahead and tickled her belly and sides. Michelle exploded.

“NO! HA HA HA HA HA! OH GREG! HA HA HA HA HA! NAAAH!” With each burst of laughter, her body spasmed. It was unlike anything Greg ever felt. He reached ahead again to go for her ribs, but he accidentally tweaked her breasts instead. The second his fingers hit those firm, full breasts, Michelle screamed with manic laughter.

“EEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!” She bucked wildly, but was practically in shock.

Greg knew she told him never to touch her breasts. He lost the power of speech 15 seconds ago, but it finally hit him that was because her breasts must be ticklish. The contractions such tickling set up inside her transferred directly to Greg, and his orgasm was complete.

Michelle’s laughter didn’t describe the sensations she felt, though. Having her breasts tickled was truly unbearable. They weren’t like feet – she couldn’t just jerk them away. She couldn’t get a word out before she felt Greg’s fingers stroking the sides of her plump breasts, from the lowest point where they pressed against the bed to near her armpits.

“AAAAAHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!”

Greg switched from the sides of her breasts. He reached around her hips and wiggled his fingers into the bottoms. Michelle’s wild cackling combined with her incredibly intense contractions.

Michelle couldn’t stop laughing. She beat the bed with her fists and lurched forward. It didn’t take more than a few seconds of breast-tickling to take away all her strength. When she felt his left hand thrust between the bed and her left breast and slide against her nipple, the tickle sensation was so extreme she felt her entire body would burst. That’s when her orgasm happened.

EPILOGUE

Michelle and Greg sat on the bed, exhausted. It was a full minute before she could speak. Her face was still bright red, and her blonde hair soaked and matted. She struggled to get her bra in place.

“Greg, I do love you. But you cannot ever, ever do that to me again”.

“You mean give you an org…”

“Not by tickling me. Not my breasts. The normal way is fine”.

“You mean you can have an orgasm from your breasts getting tickled?”

“As a matter of fact, yes. But you’ve got to believe me, it’s closer to torture, pain than pleasure. I swear, if somebody just pokes my boobs, I just lose it. Why do you think I wear those Kevlar guards over my nipples in my bra? If I’m even standing in line somewhere, and somebody so much as brushes me there without the protection, I’ll be on the floor like that in a second”

“How on earth…”

“I know my mom is ticklish in her breasts too, but I know Helga isn’t. I’m not kidding, though. I just can’t take it”.

After reconciling, they both left for their respective schools the next morning.

I do like this series. Will you do one where Michelle gets her own back? :devil2:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like the series. Pardon my English, but what does "get her own back" mean? If it's like tickling a man who has tickled her, I've got a couple like that. If it's tickling her relatives, that's always a possibility!

Grolsch said:
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like the series. Pardon my English, but what does "get her own back" mean? If it's like tickling a man who has tickled her, I've got a couple like that. If it's tickling her relatives, that's always a possibility!

I meant that will Michelle get revenge on Greg?

I have a request, please, please...

Can you do some stories about Nora?

I'm a big, big fan. My wife is shaped kinda like Michelle and Nora, just nowhere near as ticklish, darn it.

Thanks,

A.

Can-do! Hey, I'll do one about your wife if you like...just joking. I've wanted to do a "Nora" story for a while, glad you like it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back