• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Joanna's Track Tryouts

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Stars of this chapter: Joanna and Morgan:)

Joanna: Long brown hair with cute freckles on her tanned face. Excels at every sport she plays which gives her a great body, and she's very competitive, most ticklish of her sensitive ribcage.

Morgan: Tall, with bleached blonde hair and an unbelievable tan, she loves to look good but is also an A+ student in all classes. Most ticklish under her arms.

It was a foggy Saturday morning, as Joanna arrived at her college TCU. Normally she would still be in bed right now, but this morning was tryouts for the girl's track team for TCU.

She wore very short, black and white mesh shorts, with a loose gray t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. She also wore her prized track shoes, gleaming white with sliver streaks down the sides, these are what helped her motor-like legs go.

Her brown hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, and it bounced behind her as she walked to the track.

The fog started to lift as did the chilly morning air as she arrived at the fenced in track and soccer field in the center.

She easily hoped the small gate, and proceeded to the group of people on the far side of the track, next to the bleachers.

She found there were six girls there already, and one other woman, obviously the coach, with windbreaker pants ans jacket, and fading blonde hair.

Joanna joined the group of girls as they stretched out before the important tryouts. The coach approached Joanna.

"Your Joanna right?" She asked.

Joanna nodded.

"Okay, then looks like everyone who signed up is here except--" The coach was cut off when of all people, the perfect student Morgan came jogging across the green grass. Her small red mesh shorts and faded blue tank-top, along with a pair of running shoes of her own. She approached the coach and Joanna, breathing heavily.

"I'm here coach." Morgan said.

"Then everyone's here!" The coach said happily, and put her clipboard on the bleachers and stood ready to talk to the now eight girls.

"What are you doing here???" Joanna whispered.

"I'm trying out for the girl's track team, aren't you?" Morgan asked in a simple reply.

"Of course, but you just don't seem the running type." Joanna whispered back.

"Well watch out then, cause i'm a great runner," Morgan warned, and then the coach began to speak.

"Okay girls, glad to have you all here bright and early. I'm Coach Lewis, you can just call me Coach if you'd like, and to warm up lets jog two laps." Coach Lewis ordered out in a friendly tone, and the eight girls began jogging down the black track.

Just to show off, Joanna put on a bit of speed and burst into the lead by a good ten feet.

The other girls just kept jogging, but with a surprised glance on their faces. Joanna had enough time to glance back, and noticed Morgan of all people was second, right behind her, and now was slowly creeping up to her side.

"So, your pretty fast," Morgan puffed as she kept running.

"Sorry Morgan, but this isn't half my speed." Joanna bragged, and then burst off sprinting down the straightaway which they had come to.

Morgan put on a face of sheer determination, and began pumping her well-toned legs like pistons, and went after Joanna.

As Joanna curved down a turn, she noticed Morgan was relatively close to her, while the other six girls were just beginning the straightaway.

The last curve of the last lap approached, and Joanna went into an all out sprint, with her powerful legs charging like bulls. She crossed the line and was done, breathing slightly, but not too heavily.

"Good your finished, tell the other girls that i'll be back in ten minutes, i have to check on something." Coach Lewis told Joanna, as she hurried off.

Joanna was a bit confused, but enjoyed the sense of leadership she now held. Within seconds of ending the conversation with Caoch Lewis, Morgan came sprinting next to her, breathing very heavily.

"Not bad Morgan, better than i thought, but still not better than me." Joanna smiled her flashy victory smile.

Once Morgan regained her breath, she spoke back.

"Hey, i got second, that's not bad."

"Yeah not bad," Joanna repeated, as the other six girls in a big clump came to the end of their two laps.

"Where'd Coach go?" One of them asked.

"She had to do something real quick, she'll be back in ten minutes." Joanna told them.

All the girls then took seats at the bleachers, talking about various things.

"S-stopp it!" Joanna screamed, as out of nowhere, Morgan began playfully squeezing her sides.

The girls then turned their attention to them.

"What's going on?" One of them asked dully.

Morgan continued to poke and prod Joanna's fit sides through her thin t-shirt while Joanna just kept on giggling and trying to get away.

Joanna thrashed and squirmed as all the others girls began to move closer and closer whil they watched in amazement.

Then out of nowhere, one of the girls began poking Joanna's other side, increasing her fitful giggles.

This caused an avalanche of girls joining in on the tickling, as Joanna's giggles turned to laughter.

They now had Joanna pinned against the bleacher on her back, while the seven girls including Morgan tickled her helpless body.

She now began to struggle too much, so Morgan ordered two of the girls to hold her down, one held her wrists flat to the bleacher, while after untieing her shoes, another girl pinned her ankles down.

Morgan and the other girls kneeled beside her body, when Morgan pulled her shirt up, revealing her tan, fit midsection, with a tin cute bellybutton in the middle.

Joanna began to beg even louder when she felt them pull up her shirt, and then Morgan began lightly dancing and fluttering her nails atop of Joanna's flat tummy.

"Hahahaahahahheheheheeeeehehehahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!" Joanna burst into extreme laughter, as another girl began playfully stroking her armpits, making soft little circles with two fingers held together in her deep hollow.

Another girl with extremely long nails, longer than Morgan's, began to scratch and squeeze her defenseless sides, creeping up and down from her bra line to her shorts line, getting all the soft flesh in between.

"Hahahahaepleaseehehehehhahaahhenooooahahahheeeeeee!!!!!!!" Joanna screamed out in a mix of laughter forced with giggles.

Just when Joanna thought it couldn't get much worse, the two last girls each took a foot apiece. The one with her left foot, lightly stroked up and down her sole, while the one with her right foot quickly scribbled little designs in the center of her sole, perhaps the most ticklish part of her whole foot.

Joanna's laughter intensified greatly, as most of her "hot" spots were mercilessly tortured from the girls, who were obviously jealous of her speed, and enjoyed this bit of revenge, which had great effects on Joanna' amazingly ticklish body.

Her feet were well manicured and baby-soft, and her toes with tiny and cute, wiggling wildly in an inevitable attempt to escape the tickles, as one of the girls fluttered her fingers all over and between her toes.

Morgan began circling her small navel with one long nail, and then finally, she dropped a finger in, wiggling immensely.

"Heeeeeeeeehehehhaaahahheheanopleahshehahahhehehaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" Joanna tried to form words but the gushing laughter forced its way through and grinded her words into senseless babble.

Her brunette ponytail bobbed left and right and her fair sized breasts poked from the t-shirt jiggling along too.

The girl at her sides began to lightly stroke her lower tummy, causing Joanna to go into mad convulsions of high-pitched giggles, and Morgan moved up to Joanna's most ticklish spot, her ribcage.

Joanna laughed at the top of her lungs as Morgan's soft fingers explored among the many ridges formed from her protruding ribcage, stroking over softly and in between each delicate rib.

Joanna's head shook back and forth violently, and her limbs struggled enormously to be free, and the two girls holding her down had to use all effort to keep her immobile, which was not an easy task.

Morgan glided her fingers all over Joanna' ribs, stroking nd then suddenly digging in deeply, and switching to soft strokes once more, causing an unbalance in the ticklish sensations sweeping over Joanna's body.

The girl at her armpits began to dig in deeper, digging away for more laughter and Joanna's body became weary.

Just then, a girl saw in the distance, Coach Lewis jogging back to the track.

"Coach Lewis is coming back!" The girl said to the other girls, who quickly let Joanna go and stopped the tickling, and sat up, trying to act casual, as Joanna got her breath back pretty quickly.

"SO, anything happen while i was gone?" Coach asked.

"No, we just had a few laughs with Joanna," Morgan said smiling widely, and then playfully poked Joanna's side, and Joanna couldn't keep a quick bubbly giggle from escaping her lips.

THE END

how'd u like it??

Once again, another great story. This series is incredible. Please keep it going. TY.

Ah, a Tummyticklish story . . . some of the most fun you can have on the internet :)

Are you a necromancer?

Because you just resurrected a zombie.

Rathma would be proud...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back