• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tortured for the Truth m/f m/m

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Lorenzo and Portia hid in the shadows til Brock left, then quickly slipped in his study and began searching for the Key of Orion. The Key of Orion openned the secret treasure room in Orion's Tomb. I t was filled will jewels and gold. If Brock found the two of them rooting around his private study.. Brock was evil to the core and stole the Key.

the two worked quickly, but found nothing. Lorenzo openned the door quietly and looked around the corridor, unaware that one of Brock's henchmen had entered the room through a secret door.

"Lorenzo! Help me!!" cried Portia. Lorenzo turned only to be knocked out by another one of brock's men. When he came to, both were in chains spread eagled. Brock walked in and looked at the two of them.

"So.. what were the two of you looking for?" Brock walked close to Lorenzo and grabbed his face. Lorenzo spat at him. "I'm not going to tell you!" Brock slapped Lorenzo hard across his face, bloodying his nose. Lorenzo just glared back and laughed. "I'll not tell you a thing Brock!"

One of Brock's henchmen whispered in Brock's ear. He smiled broadly at his henchman's suggestion. Brock walked over to Portia and stroked her arm lightly with a feather tip. Her muscle twitched and she bit her lip, trying not to giggle. "Are you ticklish my dear?" Brock smiled as he twirled the feather at her. Portia was unbearably ticklish, especially her upper body and Lorenzo tickled her regularly as playful foreplay, but Brock loved to tickle torture his victims as well as his henchmen. laughter could be heard in his private dungeons regularly as he stripped and tickled his henchmen and as they stripped and tickled Brock. Now Brock was going to tickel torture Portia for what he needed to kown and make Lorenzo watch.

"Strip her top off. We'll get waht we need from her! Brock shouted. His henchmen tore away Portia's tunic and exposed her creamy, ticklish skin. Porta's eyes grew wide as she felt the cool hair across her naked breasts and shoulders. "Lorenzo ! pLEASE!! please!!! yOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH i AM!!"

Lorenzo struggled and pulled at his bonds, but couldn't break free. "Brock.. Please.. don't do this! " Brock looked at Lorenzo. "Then tell me what you were looking for! Last chance or i start tickling your girlfriend!!" Lorenzo looked away from Brock. "I can't!" Lorenzo closed his eyes.

Brock began to slowly tickle up Porti'a ribcage first with his feathers then wiht his fingertips. Porta giggled and thrashed as Brock kept tickling her. Lorenzo bit his lip as he listened to Portia giggling hysterically. Brock looked at Lorenzo as taunted him. "She's realy quite ticklish isn't she? Are you ready to talk yet." Lorenzo shook his head. Brock smiled and took two tickly goose feathers and began tickling across the top of Portia's breasts. Portia's giggling turned to hysterical laughter as she was most ticklish on her breasts and nipples. As brock drew the featehrs slolwy down over the tops and sides of her breasts, her nipples became erect and more ticklish. Lorenczo began to feel as if he was also being tickled and began giglging softly. One of Brock's henchmen heard Lorenzo gigglig and began ticklign his bare feet. Lorenzo thrashed and tried to pull his feet away, but couldn't.

"Stop! STOP!!!WE.. WE WERE.. LOOK..ONG . FOR THE ..kEY OF ORION! Please make him stop! Make him stop tickling my feet!!!" lorenzo shouted. Brock stopped tickling Portia just as the featehrs were circling her ticklish nipples. Her chest heaved up and down , gasping for air between hysterical laughter.

Brock smiled and said,"Now that you've told me what I wanted to know... You both will be tickled together in my dungeons for as long as I want!" He looked at his men ans motioned to them to take the two away and have them tickled endlessly.

"I want to make an example of teh two of oyu so others willnot come looking for the Key. Take them, strip them and tickle them!!!" Brock's men took the two down to the tickle torturers and them went to his quaters. Brock motioned to Lucious to follow him . Lucious was Brock's personal tickler and Brock ws feeling very ticklish as tickling Portia and hearing Lorenzo's ticklsih laughter. Brock was unbearably ticklish, but loved being tied down and tickled allover til her lost control and fell into hysterical laughter.

Both men entered Brock's quarters. Lucious grabbed the box of feathers and brushes and other tickling tools and followed Brock into his private chamber.Oncein teh chamber, Brock began stripping and giglging. Please Lucious.. Hurry.. I am feeling so ticklish that I can't stand it!!.

Lucious tied brock to the bed and began tikclign his belly and sides wiht a featehr duster. Brock giggled harder and pulled at his ropes. Lucious knew where every ticklsih spot was on Brock's bodyand tickled them hard, sending Brock into hysterical, uncontrolled laughter.

While Lucious was ticklng Brock, Portia and Lorenzo were being taken to the Ticklers in the dungeon for punihsment.once there, both were stripped naked and tied outstretch on the Cross of Odin, which was a large frame in the shape of an "x". As the ticklers came in, the hencmen whispered in thier ears and told them how ticklish Portia's upper body was and how ticklish Lorenzo was.

both ticklers were plesed at what they were told an d prepared the feathers and brushes for the torturous punishment to be carried out. Portia was to be tickled first as it made Lorenzo even more ticklish hearing her laughter.

Both ticklers had long beards that they braided, the end of each beard was shaped into a point for easy tickling access. The first tickler, Hyakujo traced his finger tip around the edges of both ticklsih breasts. Portia began giggling immediately at thetouch of his fingertips touch. lorenzo's eyes grew wide as the tickler began his evil task. Then he took his braided beard and began slolwy tikcling around the edges of both frim, breasts. Portia laughed loudly at the tickly touch of his beard's tip. The he trailed his beard's yip across the tops and sides of her breast, making her wriggle and beg for mercy.

Impaitent wiht how slow Hyakujo was tickling Portia, Zenji began tickling Lorenzo's bare feet wiht his nails. Lorenzo exploded with laughter as Zenji kept ticklign up the bottoms of his are feet then across uner the toes then down again, tickling his arches.

Last edited:
Great story!

Love how the guy broke when *he was tickled... and your creative usage of a very unusual beard!! :devil:

excellent!!

god i wish i had my own personal tickler!! lol

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back