• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mild Complaint

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
Yesterday i started a thread about duck rape....true, i wrote it a bit funnily, as can be my style...and it was practically immediately moved to the silly forum. That was not my intention, and i asked for it to be deleted, yet it is still there. How do you decide what belongs in the silly forum and what doesn't? I am not a complainer, but there are far sillier threads that are still in the General Discussion...o and don't get me wrong, i enjoy humourous threads..in fact i prefer them, but still....

thanks

Threads are moved based on mod evaluation, usualy after being reported.

As the thread has merit within the silly forum it was not deleted.

If you feel there are threads in GenDis that should be in the silly forum report them and they will be moved if need be.

Myriads

i would never report a thread unless i found it in extremely bad taste, and i only report posts that are a direct attack on myself...anyway...it doesn't matter..not worth the effort..sorry to have come across as a whiney ass...not my style...

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back