• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tortured by her mother

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Katie was 18 years old, she was extremely ticklish especially her armpits and feet. She gets tickled by her mum as her mum knew how to handle Katie so when Katie wouldnt do a chore or got cheeky to her mum her mum would pin Katie down and tickle her until she thought Katie had learnt her lesson.

Katie was being lazy and watching tv switching through channels and not helping her mum with the chores, her mum keep telling her to get off the couch and do something and after Katies mum keeped nagging her, Katie said "oh shut up mum, ive got all day to do my chores!" and so Katies mum got angry and said "Right thats it, young lady i think you need to be teach a lesson for getting cheeky" and walks over to Katie and grabs Katies ankles and and starts stroking her finger nails over Katies ticklish soles and toes, this drives Katie insane and she laughs crazy and she starts begging her mum to stop "please mum hahahahaha im sorry, hahaha, i i wiill do my chores hahahahahaha" and her mum says "well im not going to stop until i think you have learnt your lesson and you know the only way to stop me tickling your feet is to say tickle my armpits" Katie was wearing a sleeveless tank top so her armpits were bare but she couldnt handle the tickling on her soles anymore and said "Please tickle my armpits" and so her mum pinned Katies arms and started tickling her daughters ticklish armpits and then she stopped and said to Katie " now young lady do your bed and tidy your room now or else you will get a longer tickling if you dont!" and her mum walks off to do her chores while Katie gets up to go to her room to do her chores and makes sure her room is nice and tidy as she doesnt want to be tickled again and especially not longer than she usually gets.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back