• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trials 2 fff/f

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=99382 this is part one, please read first.

Trials Part 2

It was a world of darkness, for a week of nothing but hearing insane laughter. Ally had been bound and blindfolded, and put in a basement on a mat. Men and women screamed with laughter and begged for either mercy or for more tickling. The sounds of those people drove the girl mad, and occasionally she felt her body stiffen as she heard the sounds of footsteps, her body stiff as hands touched her, but only cleaned her, wiped her dirty body, and washed her hair, feeding her some kind of oatmeal time food.

“We do not believe in the diet of flesh,” Alana’s voice had said. Ally tightened, her eyes behind the blindfolds narrowed into hateful glares in the direction of the voice. “Now don’t start that, this is for your own good, for the good of all the world. Soon everyone who is ticklish will discover salvation.”

“And what of those who aren’t ticklish?” Ally cursed.

There was sadness in the other woman’s voice, “It is a shame that they will not share the same kind of mercy we have at our disposal, but even they somehow will turn to enlightenment of laughter. No one will be allowed to suffer or cry.”

Another couple of days went by, and finally footsteps came back. “Take this subject to the white room, and gag her,” a hard voice said. “Six hours tops, and remember, no one touches her, she has no mate and will not be allowed to be touched that way till she finds one.”

“Yes sir,” another male said. Two sets of feet approached her, and she started kicking and screaming. They chuckled, not evilly, almost big brotherly. They brought her to a room, and released her blind, tying her into almost a pretzel shape, and left. Three women were in the room, and smiled at her. Alana was one of them.

“I told you your time was coming, honey, now just try to breathe through your nose and do not resist. The more you do, the more pain you will fell.”

“And we hate pain,” a boxum redheaded woman with glasses said. She smiled gently and approached Ally’s pretty, small feet. She frowned and shook her head as Ally struggled. “What did we just tell you honey? Don’t resist!” She held the toes gently back and slip a single nailed finger across the arch. Ally buckled as much as she could and held in her laughter, which resulted in the woman doing it a few more times.

The room was more silver than white. It was as if being in a space ship. There was no smell, no sounds of deranged laughter, not much of anything. Though something in the air made her body tingly.

“Laugh Ally,” Alana said with a smile and ran her fingers across the other foot. “Just laugh, you know you want to, you know you can’t resist.”
“It’s a natural part of life,” the small black woman with tiny glasses said, running a feather across her toes. “Such pretty feet deserve some loving,” she cooed. Gently, but relentlessly she sawed the toes with the feather, prompting Ally to try and tighten them, but the first woman laughed and pulled them apart, giggling as the three collapsed onto the floor as Ally moved off to the side. “Now for the fun part,” the black woman laughed, running the feather between the toes.

“Stop,” Ally cried through her gag, tears running down her cheeks as she held in the laughter as best she could.

“I am sorry, what?” Alana teased, nibbling on the toes.

“Stop,” she cried again, and choked back laughter.

“One more time,” the first woman laughed, tickling her ankles.

Ally knew better than to open her mouth, the laughter was beginning to take over. Her body was beginning to spasm, and she knew her assailants knew they had nearly broke her. Alana smirked and traced down her leg toward her sides, her hands kneading her ribs. Her old friend burst into tears and laughter, and the three women joined her.

“Finally, and what a cute laugh!” the first woman, now named Jana said.

“Cute legs and feet, she’ll do well here,” Kylie said, who was the black woman. Kylie smiled and used a brush on the soles of her feet, making Ally scream and howl with laughter, trying to buck away. “No you don’t,” Kylie giggled, pinning a leg and holding the sole still, brushing ever piece of skin she could find.

“Let’s see how this belly fairs with tickling,” Jana said, flipping Ally on her side and blowing raspberries into her navel. The young victim buckled and gagged and laughed, her head thrashing back and forth. “Very tasty,” Jana giggled, exploring the navel with her tongue. It went in and out, slowly brushing against the flesh, making her scream. Her fingers explore the soft, sensitive areas of her tummy, clawing and making excruciatingly slow circles around her belly.

“Stop,” Ally cried, “Stop!” Her skin was hot, sweat poured down her flesh, and she could barely cry any more. Soon she had stopped fighting, and Alana took advantage by slipping her fingers into her armpits, making sure to tickle enough that Ally buckled and clamped down.

“Now there is no escape from it,” Alana giggled. She pinned Ally’s arms, so the young Asian girl couldn’t peal them away, and tickled with her trapped fingers in Ally’s armpits. Slowly, gently, and then quickly. “Someone’s getting sweaty,” she giggled.

Jana looked at the clock and sighed, “Been about an hour,” she said. They’d let her have some breaks, so not as to kill her, but to make sure she knew her place. “Let her have some refreshment, something to drink, and then we can continue.”

They moved her to the bathroom, where they watched closely as she used the facilities, and then tied her to the floor, sitting straight up. Kylie put a straw in her mouth, and made her drink a bittersweet liquid. Ally drank and spit some of it in the other woman’s face. “You people are crazy, let me go now!”

“You need to be saved,” Alana said softly.

“Yes from the likes of you!” Hot tears again brushed against her face,

“No darling, from the world, from the lies of attachments, and stress and…,” Alana began.

“Save your brainwashing for someone stupid,” Ally screamed. “I don’t need this garbage!”

Kylie put the gag back into her mouth and smiled. “Yeah you kinda do cutie, and now its my turn to play with those cute armpits!” She smiled evily and pulled out two backscratchers. Ally screaled and screamed, thrashing, but her hands were tied over her head. Gently Kylie slid a scratcher down Ally’s left armpit, and back up, smiling as her toes tensed. “See you like this!” Again she did it, stroking it at an angle, and wiggling the little prongs, running it across the left side of her armpit, making Ally scream and laugh. “There we go, the sweet spot!”

“Don’t you mean the sweat spot?” Jana giggled, probing Ally’s ribs. “Tickle, tickle cutie, now sing for us,”

“Sing Ally, let’s hear that delicious laughter!” Alana said happily, squeezing her knees.

Ally struggled, but the tickling was too much, and she’d spent most energy on trying to fight already. Exhausted, all she could do was lean against the wall and laugh as she was poked, prodded and tickled until she nearly burst.

Finally the torture ended, and they carried her back to her room. The light disappeared behind the door, and she lay there, weeping, cringing as a few hours later the door opened again, and the light was blocked by a shadow.

It was tall, taller than most, and seemed to exude power. Twin golden eyes looked down at her and the figure bent down and tossed a plate with what looked like a hamburger toward her. “Eat.”

“What I am allowed to eat now? No feeding me like a baby?” she scowled. Her stomach gurgled as the smell of meat filled her body and tears of hunger rolled down her cheeks.

“It’s not meat, it’s veggie burger. It might end up badly for your system to go back to meat right off the bat. But you will need your energy.” It was a male, she could tell from the voice. He walked over to her, unshackled her, and put down two cans of soda. “Drink these too. They will help.” He saw her stare at him and toward the door. “You’d not be fast enough, they’d catch you.”

“I want out of here,” she cried.

“Then do as I say, and soon you will be. Don’t worry about the plate, or the cans, I will be back later.” He turned to leave and stopped as she called out.

“Who are you?”

“… A friend, let’s leave it at that.” And then he closed the door behind him, leaving her to her feast.

This one was shorter than I thought, but I liked how it turned out. I hope you all did.
So what do you think of the Cult? Who is this mysterious Divine one? And who is this new friend? Some answers will come in the third chapter!

Hell you know I love it NT. :) Great shtuff. You like em short and sweet I see. ^___^ Definately have an audience. You gotta keep going with it though. :) I'm following the candy trail and I wanna get a bigger bite. ^o^

Good work!

(PS, I saw your comment on TT when I posted my story, but I deleted it, still got some work to do on it, but thank you...^.^)

Ace Riley said:
Hell you know I love it NT. :) Great shtuff. You like em short and sweet I see. ^___^ Definately have an audience. You gotta keep going with it though. :) I'm following the candy trail and I wanna get a bigger bite. ^o^

Good work!

(PS, I saw your comment on TT when I posted my story, but I deleted it, still got some work to do on it, but thank you...^.^)

Thanks man! I wondered what happened to that story thought I was losing my mind, lol.

Wanted this bigger, but wasn't sure how to do it. I am hoping the third chapter will be longer at least eight pages.

Wow Nav =)

That was a great chapter 2!! I really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next chapter!! =)

-ally

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back