• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male ticklee wanted

jmb12252002

I'm a female from the chicago burbs looking for men with ticklish feet. Would like to have some tickling fun-no strings attached.

Tickleee

I am nice, good-lookig male from Chicago>Iam skin and very ticklish.Can be your tickle slave

right here

I live in South Bend and am looking for someone like you.

Hey There

Hi, I would love to come over to get tied up and have my feet tickled. I have very ticklish feet, and I even get excited when anyone even reaches for my foot, it's like my secret spot or my #1 weakness. But before we get to that, I was wondering if we could exchange pics of each other first. Please respond to this at [email protected]. Thanx.

Here's Hoping,
Jay

re: looking for men with ticklish feet.

Hello,
From all of the posted replies it looks like you have plenty of choices here. I am a single male, 31 yrs old, live in Chicago and work in the suburbs. I would be interested in meeting and giving it a shot if you are.

Big J

The man for any job!

Hey I saw your want ad. I'm a hot 19 y/o guy from Lake County. Would be more than happy to fulfill your wildest dreams...I have pics. Drop me a line sometime.

Hi lady,
I'm very experienced and very ticklish. Also looking for "no strings attached". If you write me I will respond and you can decide for yourself. [email protected] Hope to hear form you.

Throwing my hat into the ring as well

Greetings,

I am writing this in response to your post indicating
that you would like to tickle mens feet. Well, I fully
and totally volunteer for that role. I am a swm, 31,
5'10, 190, brown hair and blue eyes. I am an educated
professional from the city who is extremely ticklish
and would love nothing better than to be tickled by
someone who enjoys doing it as much as I enjoy having
it done.

If you are interested and want to learn more, please
email a reply. I look forward to hearing from you and
good luck in your quest.

I'd love to talk with you...my feet are horribly ticklish. I dream about being in the clutches of a merciless female tickler. :rolleyes: :D

Are you for real?

This almost sounds too good to be true..LOL.

I am 36 and also from Chicago Suburbs. Without getting too far ahead of myself, I would like to offer my Email and your choice whether you would like to correspond. My name is Mark and I can be reached at [email protected].

Pics, further info, etc. yours for the asking.

..Mark

Hello,Jmb,I live in Kankakee,I have ticklish feet would love to talk and see if we can have some ticklish fun.Here,is my email contact me if you wish and we can talk.

[email protected]

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back