• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tortured by a Professional Masseuse (F/M)

Feather_Flip

Tickle Tortured by a Professional Masseuse (F/M)

By
Feather Flip​

I’ve been in to tickle torture for as long as I can remember and considering how insanely ticklish I am and physically expressive when tickled I have earned the reputation of being a very entertaining lee. I had always believed that the best ticklers are people who enjoy tickling because they are driven to get the desired results.

I am always on the lookout to expand my tickling experiences and recently acted on an idea that had been brewing in my mind.

I found a local professional massage message board on the internet and, after many attempts to write something that would not be deleted or offensive to the practitioners of legitimate, licensed masseuses, I finally posted the following.

“Seeking Tickle Therapy”
I am an attractive professional male who enjoys being tied and tickle tortured. I find these intense sessions to be therapeutic and stress relieving.

I have always felt than a professional masseuse would make an awesome tickler.

So I am looking for a masseuse who would be willing to tie me to their massage table and use their strong fingers and knowledge of pressure points to work on such ticklish areas as the sides, ribcage, hips, stomach, underarms and thighs. I think you could provide a devastating and hysterical tickle torture experience to an insanely ticklish guy. Please email me with rates and to discuss this further.

Surprisingly enough, I got a fairly quick response from a woman named Sandy. The message was succinct.

“I found your ad to be very interesting. Please give me a call to discuss it.”

She also provided a link to her website. She was a stunning tall blonde with many years of experience in massage. She also had a very impressive list of awards and conferences she had taught at. She had also been a professional nurse. Sandy seemed the least likely individual to give me what I wanted, but after some hesitation I decided to call her.

“Hi Sandy, I’m the guy who posted the ad for a tickle torture session.”

“Oh hi! She sounded very upbeat. “I’ve never heard of such a request before. Are you very ticklish?”

I told her I was insanely ticklish.

“Well light tickling I could understand, but what you want sounds very intense. I have very strong fingers. How would you ever be able to take it?”

“Well… I probably wouldn’t be able to. That’s the whole idea.” I began to explain a bit about tickling as a fetish and how there was a large worldwide community that enjoyed tickling and being tickled. She seemed genuinely interested and peppered me with questions.

“It does sound like fun.” She finally said.

“I think you would find it a blast, especially with someone like me.” Then I change the subject for a minute. “I looked at your website and you seem to me to be very clean cut and professional. Why would you consider something like this?”

“Well, I’ve certainly never done anything with anyone tied up. But it is intriguing. And lately I’ve been trying to explore my more kinky sides.” Sandy went on to explain that she had done some erotic massage and was looking for new experiences.

We chatted for a while longer and then she said she would do it. We made an appointment for the following morning.

“What should I wear?” She asked just before we hung up.

“As little as you comfortable wearing.” I told her, getting excited.

My excitement only grew as she opened the door the next morning. Sandy was wearing red satin panties and bra and frilly white socks and heels. She looked incredibly sexy and she knew that I was staring at her body, her beautiful legs, tummy, breasts and face. “This can only get better and better” I thought as we shook hands and she led me into her massage room. I looked at her very solid massage table and opened a bag I was carrying. I pulled out a pair of wrist and ankle restraints and some lengths of rope. I told Sandy that I would lie on my back and she would tie each limb to a corner of the table, as tight as possible. Sandy inspected the bondage equipment with interest as I went into the bathroom to change.

My heart was pounding with excitement and fear! I removed my clothes and slipped into a black thong. I felt a little embarrassed because I had an obvious erection. Sandy didn’t seem to mind.

“Very sexy,” she said as she smiled.

“It’s the perfect tickle torture outfit. Exposes as much bare ticklish flesh as possible.” I nervously offered as I got on her table and she began to tie my legs to each end.

By the time she had my wrists secure I was really starting to tremble. I was stretched out tight with my arms over my head. I wasn’t going anywhere. I could barely wiggle.

Sand walked up to me with a rather devious look on her smiling face. She reached a hand over and rubbed up my thigh to my cock. I gasped in pleasure.

Do you like that?” she teases as she gently squeezed my balls and rubbed her fingers up and down my shaft.

“Oh, Sandy! It feels so good!”

“You’re hard as a rock. I’d have thought you would be terrified, being so tied up and ticklish.”

“I am pretty terrified!” I quivered. “But I’m also really, really turned on by what’s about to happen.”

“So tell me what to do.” Sandy said matter of factly.

“Why don’t you begin with some light, regular tickling with your fingers and nails, up and down my body a few times? Get me going. Then I want you to bring your skills as a masseuse into play and deeply massage my ribs, pits, stomach, sides, hips and thighs. I’m hoping it will tickle like crazy.”

“Oh I guarantee you it will!” She said, staring me in the eyes. I gulped.

Using both hands she began to lightly tickle my nipples moving in slow concentric circles that quickly encompassed my armpits. I began to giggle and squirm. Next Sandy began tickling up and down my sides with her nails, then back to the armpits and then back up and down my sides. I abandoned all control and shook with frenzied laughter. Even though her touch was light it was obvious that this woman had very strong fingers and probably could control them with precision. By the time her tickling fingers were all over my stomach I was hysterical. “OH MY GOD!!!!” I shouted between waves of laughter!

She tickled down my legs to my feet. My laughter increased. “Oh this IS fun!” Sandy said, delighted. My laughing body, squirming and jerking about on her table was obviously turning her on.

Sandy’s tickling fingers moved back up to my stomach and I screamed with laughter and bucked up and down on the table. “I’ve never seen anyone this ticklish before,” she said, as she slowed down, the tickling dissolving into soft caresses. She began rubbing on my body as my laughter subsided. I lay on her table, gasping for air and relaxing by her touch.

“You look like you were enjoying that!” she said sexily as her hand returned to my still rock hard cock.

“Oh god yes.” I moaned. “Even though it’s absolute torture when it’s happening. I just like to let go and lose control.”

“Well…” Sandy leaned over, her face a few inches from mine. “We are about to change all that. What was the wording in your ad? You want a “devastating and hysterical tickle torture experience?” My heart was pounding as Sandy moved back towards my body. “Well you are about to get it. I think I’ll start with a deep tissue technique.”

She put her hands on my ribcage and spread her fingers as far apart as possibly, so that she could begin working on 10 specific spots on my ultra ticklish ribcage simultaneously. I started laughing nervously even though her hands were still just resting. “Oh God!” I giggled…..

Her strong fingers began to move. Slowly, methodically, each dug deep into a spot on my ribcage and wiggled about. I exploded in hysteria and tried DESPERATELY to shake her off, but that was useless. I laughed harder than I ever had before in my life. The sensation tickled like nothing I had ever experienced before. Sandy continued this technique up and down my ribs as I howled and begged her to stop. Suddenly both of her thumbs moved from my sides to my stomach and dug into my flesh with a pulsing movement which threw me back it to a new phase to hysterical laughter. “OH GOD! HA! HA! HA! HA! I CAN’T HA! HA! STAND IT! PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!” I screamed and then I could say no more. Sandy moved to my abs and was deeply kneading them, poking individual fingers into what seemed the most ticklish spots on my body.

When she started to probe my armpits with intense pressure I started bucking like a wild pony. I became frantic with hysteria and knew I was way over my head in my confidence to endure this. “PLEASE!” I pleaded through desperate laughter! “I CAN”T TAKE THIS! PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASESTOPPLEASESTOP AHHAAA HAHHAHAHA!”

Sandy spoke mischievously as her hands began squeezing my hips. I was bouncing and screaming so loud I could barely hear her. “You hired me to tickle torture you. And it wouldn’t be torture if I stopped, now would it?” She began wildly kneading my ribcage and my laughter rose to a rapid high pitch squeal. “You are paying for an hour massage and we still have about 40 minutes left.” Sandy giggled to herself. She was obviously in to this.

As for me I was in a hysterical panic. All I could do was scream and laugh. I couldn’t even form coherent words. And every time Sandy would change her technique or location it seemed to tickle more and harder and more excruciating than before. I was covered in sweat, weak from all my futile bucking and thrashing and laughing. I was desperate for this to stop. I couldn’t take this anymore!

The last thing I coherently remember was pathetically bargaining with Sandy while she poked and poked and poked in my sensitive groan area. As exhausted as I was I bucked and twisted and howled. I remember making promises to her that I could not possible keep. I’ve never begged a woman before for anything and I would have done anything, anything at all if she would only stop.

Eventually she did stop, some 30 minutes later and once again the tickling dissolved in to caresses. She rubbed my body softly, and even though it no longer tickled I was still laughing. Finally she released me from the table. I felt I must have pulled all my limbs out of their sockets from my escape attempts, but I was in tact. It took another 15 minutes for me to regain my composure.

I certainly got much more than I bargained for with Sandy, but I got the supremely torturous tickling session of my life. Now, safely off her table, I can honestly say I enjoyed the scene, but I doubt I would ever want to go through something that intense again. I’m just too ticklish.

Still, I do have Sandy’s card and haven’t forgotten her offer to perform this service to me on a regular basis.

*Very well written & thought out (or vice versa :upsidedow ) - sounds quite realistic/possible as well!

Good, but just one thing missing

I love F/M tickling stories, especially where a guy is allowed to cum, or denied orgasm. I liked your previous story, and all this needed was for the massage lady to play with the guys cock with her oily hands!

MovieTall1 said:
I love F/M tickling stories, especially where a guy is allowed to cum, or denied orgasm. I liked your previous story, and all this needed was for the massage lady to play with the guys cock with her oily hands!

Not all stories have "happy endings". ^__^ :2poke:

Fine story, I really liked the detailed description of deep muscle tickling. :D

Great job!

Like your first story this was also well-written,and very detailed! I really enjoyed the enthusiasm of the tickler and how she really worked him over! What a dream come true that would be! :dogpile: ;)

Can`t wait to see what you come up with next!

Excellent story. I've had the same fantasy. The deep tissue is really what gets me going. Thanks for posting.

I really enjoyed the story and your writing style please keep it up

Great work. It reads with the feeling of a true story. (Of course, I think it works really well as a fantasy.) I got a clear picture of Sandy's nuances and the first-person character's feeling of courage in seeking that experience.

great story.. That's sort of how I want to be when I go pro.... can't wait, truly can't wait... :justlips:

Enjoyable story Feather_Flip. Made me want a massage, but not a torturous one!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back