• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feb 23 Foot fetish party

NYCity

TMF Expert
Review of Feb 23 Foot fetish / tickling party

I just attended this party at the Hellfire Club in NYC described here:

http://www.foot-worship-party.com/

First, let me say thanks to Giantfan for posting the info about it after he went to the last one.

Second, let me say that I am primarily an upper-body tickler, not a foot fetishist (although I do like to consider myself a rennaissance man) so I didn't go there expecting the world.

Third, (to be said in the annoyingly nasal, drawn-out voice of Janice from "Friends") Oh...........My...........Gawd.

I had a blast. There were probably a couple of dozen women there, and about twice as many men, which, I'm told, really isn't a bad ratio for these kinds of things. There were people engaging in all kinds of foot fetishism, and the main focus was not on tickling, but there was quite a bit of tickling going on. I'm sure there were other members of this forum there. I even thought I overheard one man tell one of the models that his name was "Wall$treet" but I wasn't sure, and it's not something you ask if you're not sure. At least I wasn't about to. Another man, who seemed to be one of the more intense ticklers there (besides yours truly) brought along a feather and a toothbrush.

My first session was with a very cute Asian girl, who turned out to be Akira from A.N.A. fame. She has a video on that site, called "Tickle Me Clean" which I will be ordering very soon. We went into a booth in the back of the room. These booths have 3 walls, and no door, so anyone can look in. We sat down and she put her feet in my lap and I started in. I started massaging her feet and then started working my fingers into her soles. The effect was electric. She started laughing hysterically, and when I hit certain spots at just the right angle, her laughter errupted into a high-pitched scream that made my eardrums hurt.

I should mention that, as a tickler, I am not "out-of the-closet" yet so, even in a club that caters to fetishes, I was a little embarrased when people started looking in to see what was going on.

Just then, we heard intense laughter coming from somewhere else in the room. We couldn't see who it was, but it gave me a strange comfort that someone else in the room was into intense tickling as much as me. After listening to it, and then tickling Akira's feet some more, and then listening to it again, it almost became like "Dueling Banjos" only a lot more fun.

Now, I know this was a foot-fetish party, but I'm primarily an upper-body tickler, so as much fun as it was, it was still lacking. Not for long.

I began tickling Akira's sides, and her screams from being tickled there made her first ones seem tame by comparison. After a while, she was actually asking me to grab her ribs! She was into it!

The sessions lasted 10 minutes, and when this one was over, I knew she needed a rest, plus I wanted to check out the rest of the action.

My second session was with Gia, a beautiful young Puerto Rican girl who is friends with Akira, and recently filmed a yet-unnamed (non-tickling) video with A.N.A. It is not out yet, but will be soon.

Gia was not that ticklish on her feet, but turned out to be extremely ticklish on her ribs. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, very sweet, a great laugh, with beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that melts you. I wanted to keep that smile on her face forever.

I pretty much alternated sessions with Akira and Gia, but also took time out to tickle one additional model, who turned out to be Tamaki, from, you guessed it, A.N.A., and a friend of Akira and Gia. At one point, while I was tickling Akira, Gia came over to watch, and I told her to feel free to help. She did a little, but decided that I didn't need any help. At one point, Tamaki snuck up behind me and started tickling me, while I was tickling Akira. As soon as I started to retaliate (hey, a man's got to defend himself, right?) against Tamaki, Akira started giving it to me, until I dug into her sides good, and said, "This is what you get for tickling me. Do you promise to stop?" She tried in vain to get the words out, but in the middle of her piercing shrieks, she couldn't say it. Judging from the look on her face, I think there was a promise in there somewhere.

My last session of the evening was a double seeion with Akira and Gia. I sat them side by side and went to town on their feet (eliciting an intense response from Akira, but only a mediocre one from Gia.) I moved up to their ribs and tickled them both at the same time. Again, when I went after Gia, Akira started tickling me, until I pointed out to her, that if she really wanted me to stop tickling her, she shouldn't interrupt me when I'm leaving her alone to tickle Gia. I showed her exactly what happens when I have to stop tickling Gia for a moment, and turn my full attention to her. I think she understod the logic of my reasoning (it was hard to tell what someone is saying when they can longer pronounce consenants) when Gia, made the same mistake, and started tickling me when I was tickling Akira. Oh well.

After that session, I knew that nothing else would top that, so I said my good nights, and both Akira and Gia, gave me big hugs.

Mia had posted elsewhere that there will be a tickling demo at the same club next Thursday night, so I mentioned it to them. I told them that I don't know whether or not I will be able to attend that, but they said they may come also.

We exchanged email addresses (sorry, I won't give theirs out) and will let them know whether I will be there and find out whether they will be there.

Either way, I would definitely attend another on of these sessions, although I'm not sure when the next one will be scheduled. Giantfan?

Last edited:
Hey...........I remember you!

Hey NYCity..........I did see you. In the corner doing your double tickle thing! So was a right!!!!! For an upperbody tickle fan it isn't "exactly" what you might want but it sounds like you were able to indulge!

Hey if WallStreet was there.........Im disappointed he didn't tell me! What we should do someday is get a group together and meet before the party for a drink! Im off on business for a couple of months.......gotta do it........so Im looking at the May or June party as my next........Im soooooooo sad!

As for the next party Im not sure of the exact date but I'll get in touch with Jason and get the date posted here as soon as he knows!

Giantfan :devil:

Giantfan, was that you in the maroon turtleneck? There was a man in a maroon turtlneck really giving the girls a tickling workout. I'm gueesing it wasn't you because he was intense and you said you're more into sensual tickling but I wonder if he's a member of the TMF.

Man you're one lucky s.o.b....getting to tickle 3 girls from a tickling video company. DAMN! lol. Why can't I find this kind of stuff happening even on Burbon Street during Mardi Gras? Hmm...maybe I need to start a new "tradition" down there besides the usual "taking pics of women flashing" one. Any of you guys and gals up for making some tickling happen next Mardi Gras? ;-) At the very least, lets get that Zulu parade krewe to throw more of those plastic, giant toothbrushes..they'd probably be effective tickle tools...I almost laughed when I tested it on myself. Just think of how effective it'd be on one of the ladies in here. ;-)

Copied this from the Tickling Discussion section, since it relates...

Thanks dvnc. I wasn't sure where it belonged, so I figured, when in doubt, it's always best to go to the discussion forum. If there was a better place, I knew one of the mods would know.

Actually, NYCity, your post is good both HERE and THERE. It's gathering-like, thus I wanted a copy in the gatherings area, for folks prowlin' for what's up in their locale, but, as it's a discussed item here, it's as valid in this locale.

It's also your valid discussion and sharin' of a scene not mentioned in these forums.

Heck, the only reason I don't discuss gatherings here much is that I'd feel awkward 'bout it. I don't need t'discuss my events. I host them. If folks wanna put mine, or any other event, up for discussion, well, that's what the Tickling Discussion area is for - discussion of topics related to this interest. If you folks out there wanna discuss either the specifics of, or the behavior in, any event, this is the place.

Your post is TWICE valid, 'cause it's good here AND it's good in the East Coast General Gatherings area. Bonus no-prize t'you!

dvnc
provin' his age with quotes from his youth

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back