• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Oprah m/f

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Today (April 26th) was "Ask Dr. Oz" day on the Oprah show. If you don't know what that means, it's just when a male Doctor comes on the show to answer (sometimes embarrassing) questions from the studio audience.

Well, after talking about a slew of other embarrassing problems (gas, profuse sweating, constipation, etc.) this girl (21 years old) talked about her problem with her feet. She is a college student and her roommates are ready to kick her out of the dorm room because her feet stink (REALLY badly). So this girl wanted to know what she could do about it. While she was talking about her problem, they were showing video of her around her dorm room with her feet propped up on the coffee table, and wiggling in and out of flip flops. In my opinion, she had really nice *looking* feet (painted nails, well taken care of soles), but I guess looks can be deceiving because her roommate described them as "smelling like rotting fish." YIKES. :shock:

Dr. Oz said that there could be a number of issues causing the odor problem (athlete's foot, fungus, etc.) Then he brought her up on stage and had her sit down in one of the seats so he could examine her foot. He slipped off her shoe (an open toed dress shoe), and presented the camera with her sole. He then went on to say that her feet looked clean (no sign of a fungus or athlete's foot problem), and while saying this he ran his finger over the ball of her foot to show where the fungus would be if she had it. She tried to jerk her foot away, but Dr. Oz was holding her by the ankle.
He said (and I'm not sure if this is exactly verbatim, but it's the general idea) "You're ticklish?" She smiled and giggled. Then he purposefully tickled her foot again and asked (jokingly) "Does this tickle too?"
Then the camera went up to her face just as she said "I can't even get pedicures."

The interesting solution that Dr. Oz gave her to help with her foot odor problem was to soak her feet in tea for a half hour each day for a week.

Overall, a very cute scene. I'm waiting until the 7 pm showing comes on (I originally saw it at 4 pm) so I can see it again. For anyone reading this in time, the segment comes up with about 20 minutes left in the program.

Maggie

That sounds great! I wonder if it'll pop up on You Tube!

Wow. Thanks for posting about this, Maggie. Sorry I missed it! An Oprah show discussing both of my favorite subjects, tickling, and feet, what could be better?!

Mitch

Glad you guys enjoyed my find. However, it does bring up a couple of good points....

What the hell would make a girl's feet stink so bad?? The doc said that there was no sign of anything wrong with her, and he also said that sweat (in and of itself) doesn't smell because it's just salt water. Have you guys ever come across a girl with this problem? I find it interesting because (like I said before) she had very well kept feet and even wore open shoes most of the time (ie. flip-flops). I think it's bizarre!

And the other question that this scenario brought to mind was whether or not you guys would be willing to be with a girl who had this problem. She did have attractive feet that seemed insanely ticklish. Even trade off? I'm thinking not, but I could be wrong.

This dilemma might be worth a post in the tickling discussion area, huh?

Maggie

A few thoughts-

First its more negative talk about feet. Anytime feet come up odor usually follows. Second what person would go on a big tv show and talk about that?? Go to a doctor in private. Are people that desperate to be on TV? Third dont be shocked if it was all staged for TV. You would not believe how many people are just actors who go on tv shows and pretend to be someone or something that is not true. And finally its not "even" if her feet smell but are ticklish. Thats like saying she has a nice ass but has shit on it. There are people who like smelly feet out there but they have an odor fetish more then a foot or tickling fetish. Reading that post I got grossed out just thinking of smelly feet.

Well i thought she was damned cute, and she seemed really sweet with a delightful personality. Reeder, where do you get off calling someone unattractive? I'd be curious to find out what you looked like, how bout posting your pic so we all can make that judgement call; like you seem to be so fond of doing. :sowrong:

Thanks for the replies guys. Quite an array of opinions out there. I was pretty sure that smell would override ticklishness in most cases. Not being a "foot lover" myself, I don't know much about the interests/boundaries/criteria for most out there.

Eric Von - I agree, I thought she was a pretty cute girl, and I felt bad that she had such an embarrassing problem to deal with. That would KILL me (as a 'lee) if I had that problem. I love having my feet played with, and I wouldn't want anything to hinder that.

I wish I understood his recommendation for her to soak in tea, of all things. He obviously had reasons for doing so... did he elaborate on them during the show? There must be some properties he mentioned that the tea has for that to have been a treatment. :confused: Inquiring minds wanna know.

Not Staged ....

Saw the show and it was not staged!

It was Oprah and Dr. Oz talking about health issues and problems. The woman in question was talking about how much her feet sweat and the foot odor.

I think he said the tannic acid in tea helps not only with the sweating but the odor as well.

Don't quote me on it! :idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back