• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gardener M/M... M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
There was a garden that had the most beautiful flowers and was very invitng to all that passed. The Garden had many trees and plants, fragrent flowers that called to anyone who passed. The fragrence was so strong that once you inhaled it, you becasme transfixed and followed the tatilizing odor to the gate of the Garden.

The Gardener planted those tanilizing flowers to capture and captivate men and women who passed who had a special quality deep in they're body... After the unsuspecting victim of the floral assault wondered into the Garden, he or she was met by Osiris, the Gardener. He tended the trees and plants and made sure his special plants and trees were well taken care of. His most prized tree was a large tree that had leaves and tendrils that had a life of their own. Once a person got close enoough to the tree, the tendrils could capture them and wrap themselves around the person's wrtists, pulling thier arms up over their heads. Then the tendrils at the base of the tree would wrap themselves around both ankles, rendering the person helpless and at the tender mercies of Osiris, the Gardener.

Now Osiris wasn't always the Gardener to this place. He was once a powerful prince, but prince with a passion... a passion for tickling and for being tickled. Osiris himself was extremely ticklish all over, head to toe front to back and craved to be tickled by his harem of women. He giggled under their touch and thrashed about at the touch of the feather to his ticklish skin. He also tied some of his harem down and tickled them back. He also hand picked some of the members of his court and invited them to a night of hearty laughter as he stroked his beard over thier ticklish tummy and ran his pointed nails along their ribs and underarms.

The elders became incrreasingly angered by his actions because as he lay tickling and being tickled.. his royal duties were being neglected. It was said that h e prefered a good tickling to pursuing the duties of his royal calling.

The Elders had Osiris banished to the Garden and increased his ticklishness as punishment for his intolerant behavior and neglect of his kingdom. Over the years, he managed to lure many ticklish victims to his Garden for a "good giggling".

Now Adonis was the son of a wealthy merchant and was walking alone to clear his mind when his nostrils were filled wiht this intoxicating floral odor.. sweet nector teasing and titilating his nose and calling him forward to the Garden .. and Osiris.

Adonis was also a very ticklish man... and disolved into giggles whenever someone even uttered "koothcy koo" around him. He would quickly snap his arms down protectively over his ribcage and slide his fingers into his ticklish underarms to protect them from teasing fingers and feathers.

Adonis, his mind occupied, found himself at Orsiris's gate and walked into the Garden. He immediately began giggling as the blades of grass tickled the bottoms of his feet as he walked towards Osiris. This was Osiris's way of finding out who was ticklish once they ventured into his garden.

"What place is this?" asked Adonis as he sat on the stump of a tree to get his sensitive feet away from the grass. Osiris smiled and told him is was a special garden. The Osiris walked around his young visitor. "What's the matter? Do you not like the feel of grass on your bare feet?" Adonis laughed.
"The grass tickled as I walked on it." Osiris got closer to Adonis. "Are you very ticklish?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Adonis looked a bit nervous but replied,"I am horribly ticklish. I can't even stand to have an ant or fly walk on my arms whitout making me shiver ticklishly. It is my curse in life!"

Osiris got even closer and whispered in Adonis's ear. Adonis pulled back then smiled at the whisperings of Osiris and laughed. "And my friend.. how ticklish might you be?" Osiris giggled boyishly. "I am so ticklish that even the touch of a feather makes me giggle and thrash... but I love to be tickled and to tickle!"

Adonis smiled and removed his tunic, showing his muscular and well built body. Osiris stroked his fingers along Adonis's bare back, making him squeal and arch nearly til he fell over. "Come let me tie you to this tree and show you ticklish you really are!!"

Osiris already had a beautiful woman with long , flowing hair tied to a long table. He had been tickling her with the leave of the "laughous" tree. She was naked and also very ticklish, giggling at the touch of the tip of the tickling leaf.

After Osiris tied Adonis to the tree... he whispered inhis ear... "Watch as I tickle her and you will become even more ticklish". Adonis bit his lip as Osiris walked over to the table and took a very long feather and drew it along the woman's frim tummy. She was known as Sha'ra and was in torment as Osiris tickled her. As the feather glided over her ticklsih tummy, her belly muscles quivered and he giggled and sucked her tummy. Osiris took the tip of the feather and began tickling around her belly button, making her laugh even harder and thrash about on the table.

Adonis, watchig this began to feel tickly shivers up and down his naked body. He tried not to give into the shivers, but soon found himself giggling as loudly as Sha'ra. When Osiris dragged the tip of the feather over her erect, pink nipples, she archd her upper body til her back was off the table and began laughing hard as her nipples were extremely ticklish, especially to the feel of a feather tip. Adonis felt ticklish laughter bubbling up deep inside him as he watched Sha'ra thrashing and wiggling under the ticklings of Osiris.
He stroked around the backs of her breasts witha small brush which tickled at every turn more and more... The he tickled from the top to her ticklish nipples, her giggling and wriggling on the table became frenzied and she flopped around on the table trying to avoid the touch of the feather's tip.

Adonis's body became wet with persperation as he laughed and giggled, feeling her very feather stroke empathicly on his ticklish parts. Then Osiris began tickling up her inner legs and thighs, her body a bundle of ticklish nerves. Her chest heaved up and down as she gasped for air between giggles. Osiris finnally stopped and went over to Adonis...

"Tickle Tickle!!" he teased as he waved a feather near Adonis. Adonis became very nervous as Osiris came closer to him with the feather. "Don't worry Adonis.. I'm only going to tickle you a little bit.." teased Osiris.. "A little bit on your tummy.. a little bit in your armpits.. a little bit over your thighs..!!" Osiris kept verbally teasing Adonis, making him more and more nervous and even more ticklish. Then, without warning, Adonis felt the first strokes of the feather over his frim, muscular belly. At first he bit his lip to keep the laughter from coming out. He couldn't keep silent as the feather traveled around his ticklish belly button and down near his pubic hairline.. then back up the middle of his belly and chest. Laughter bubbled out of him and he began pulling at his restraints. The harder he pulled, the firmer the tree's tendrils held him and the more Osiris tickled him.

Osiris began tickling Adonis's ribs wiht firm strokes of his fingertips, making him stretch and try and get away from the fingertips. Adonis exploded with hysterical laughter while Osiris delighted in torturing his ribcage. Soon Adonis's body was wet withpersperation and his chest heaved up and down, gasping for air between frenzied, ticklish laughter. The more Osiris tickled him, the more he could feel himself becoming aroused.

Osiris saw that Adonis was gasping for air and stopped to give him a rest to recover. Osiris was also feeling his own need to be tickled. He was nervous and giggly and his skin tingled. He rushed to his tent and whispered into Hermes's ear. Hermes was Osiris's personal tickler, sent down with him to make sure Osiris was regularly serviced.

He was devoted to Osiris and tended to his every need, ticklish ones and nonticklish ones. He saw how arroused Osiris was and took him to thier private playroom and carefully stripped him and laid him down on the soft bed.

"You're all bothered by these new ticklees... I can see ow you need to unburden yourself." Hermes whispered as he tied Osiris's arms up and then tied his ankles down, legs spread apart. Osiris shook his head and murmured, "I didn't know they would be so ticklish.. and to be able to endure as long as they did." Hermes smiled. "I know. And I know what you need!" He verbally teased Osirias until he began giggling and playing the fearful ticklee.
"Please.. please don't1 Please don't tickel me!! I-I'm sooo ticklish!! I"m soo ticklish everywhere!" Osiris loved this pre-tickling game and Hermes played the teasing tickler so well.

Then without warning, Hermes began with gentle, tickling strokes of his fignertips along Osiris's frim tummy, making him giggle and thrash around on the bed. Hermes tickled up and down on Osiris's tummy.. then changed direction and tickled across Osiris's now quivering tummy. Laughter poured out as Hermes took a brush and tickled down the sides of Osiris's belly, his most ticklish body part.

Herme's was a master at the art of tickling and knew just how to make Osiris even more ticklish. He knew that Osrisi's underarms her deathly ticklish. Herme's was going to make them even more ticklish and started with gentle tickles at the palms of the hands then tickled down the inner arms and stopped just before each armpit. He did this three times.. once with feathers, once with tickling brushes and once with his nails. He spoke in hushed whispeer to Osiris about how much more ticklish his armpits were going to be.
Osiris was covred wiht sweat and hysertically laughing as Hermes beganhis attack on his hyperticklish underarms. As he worked his nails over the tender, ticklsh armpits, Hermes giggled boyishly as his own ticklish nature erupted. The he took feather dusters and brushes and tickled Osiris's underarms til Osiris's passed out form the intense laughter and lack of oxygen.

Hermes lay on the floor gigglng and rolling around as if he was being tickled as well as the others. Hermes was part empath and could feel each tickling stoke that he delivered to Osiris. While he was on the floor giggling, a shadow came over him and knelt down near him. The shadow reached his hand down and began ticklnig Herme's nipples with a feather. Herme's giggled and thrashed as the shadow figure ran the feather over and over his naked, ticklsih body. After he ahd his fill of tickling, the shadow slinked away, leaving Herems giggling and Osiris panting heavily for air.

As for Sha'ra and Adonis. Their ticklnig had only just begun as they were trapped in the Garden and would be tickled over and over agian until the gods felt they were punished enough.

Last edited:
Very nice story,Lady Feathers! I like how Adonis is forced to watch and contemplate his fate as Osiris torments Sha`ra! :couch: :woot:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back