• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My thanks to Rachel.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Obsession
Inspired by Rachelkellyus
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2006.

Deke’s eyes were rigidly transfixed as he watched Rachel relaxing on the grass and reading at Harbour Street Park. There she was in the flesh before his eyes, the girl he gazed at on his computer night after night. His eyes were now rigidly transfixed on the feet that he had seen in photo after photo, on a website dedicated to her and his mind was ablaze with thoughts. He desperately tried to figure out what size her feet were and his eyes surfed every micrometer of in his opinion, her soft looking soles. He examined each and every wrinkle on first the left foot then the right. He wanted to reach for his binoculars to get up close and personal with those feet, but he didn’t want her suddenly watching him.

She wriggled her toes and he caught his breath, not wanting to miss the slightest movement of even her baby toes. His eyes flickered back and forth from her toes to the ever-changing wrinkles as she flexed her feet. Night after night he watched those feet, downloading the pictures from the website and turning them into slideshows that he could watch over and over again. Watching her and her feet in numerous positions, the close ups, the upturned soles, the flexing of her toes, her feet being tickled and her in bondage and a blindfold. The more he watched the more he wanted and the more he wanted the more he watched.

She rolled over on her tummy and continued and he breathed heavily, intently taking in her every movement. Her soles were now upturned and the sun shone on the silky smooth skin. Her toes still flexed, but now they were teasing him, hiding in the grass one moment then peeking out from behind the grass the next, only to hide again.

She was beautiful to him, her soft slender form caressing the grass of the park, her long brown hair flickering in the slight that came from off the river. He admired her almost tight fitting top and her breasts nestled in the grass and tried to imagine what colour eyes were reading the book. His eyes followed the contours of her body, surfing her back, then following the contours of the denim jeans that accented her slender bum and legs, complete with ankles that were just as transfixing to him as her feet were.

His gaze was suddenly interrupted as she closed the book then rolled over and sat up. He watched as she slid her feet into beach sandals but left the plastic clasps unlocked. Again he was transfixed as she got up and now began walking toward him. His heart was almost stopping and he had a mere few seconds to hide the binoculars and his eyes became even more rigid as she got closer and closer.

“Ah… It’s a beautiful day isn’t it?” He pushed out the words.

“Aww it’s perfect.” She responded, stopping in front of him.

He was sweating like crazy as he could feel rivulets of sweat running down front and back. Over the web she seemed almost a fantasy, unreal to him, now here she was in total reality and talking to him no less. He wanted to answer back but his throat was dry and all he could was swallow.

“I, ah couldn’t help noticing what beautiful feet you have.” He again pushed out the words.

She broadly smiled down at him and instantly popped both feet out of her sandals. “Why thank you, you are so sweet.”

Oh my god she had called him sweet and by the instant smile on her face, obviously loved his compliment about her feet. What was really driving him wild was the fact that at the drop of a hat or in his case a compliment, she had taken her feet out of her sandals to show them to him. He certainly didn’t need his binoculars now as her feet were less then three feet from his face and he could now see every detail of every detail of the tops of them.

Suddenly she sat down, her tender soles now facing him again once more and he watched as those ten ideal shaped toes flexed once again. Each toe seemed to tease him in their own way and each sole seemed to assist in that teasing, by their ever-changing wrinkles. He desperately wanted to reach out and touch those feet, to caress the tops of them, to feel just how silky soft the soles really were and to slowly and sensually wriggle each one of her ten exquisitely plump toes. He could feel a bulge forming down below and he desperately tried to quell any feelings of that nature so that she wouldn’t see.

“Would you like to see more of my feet?”

The sudden question almost blew his mind and it was all he could do to not answer quickly and appear eager.

“How do you mean.”

“I have a website for them. Its www dot Rachel’s feet dot com. It’s easy to remember. Have a look and I’m sure you’ll be pleased. I just added some new pics.”

More pictures!!! He was sweating buckets now and that bulge was hardening like the rock of Gibraltar. If only she knew that he had been viewing her site daily, ever since he’s discovered it some months ago.

“Do, ah, you come here often.” He again pushed out the words.

“Only on weekends, do you?”

Fuck she was now asking about him, asking if he came here often. The words of reply came and left him even before he had the chance to use them.

“Ah, ah yeah, weekends to.” He was finally able to say.

“Cool, well maybe we’ll see each other here again.”

Oh god, he was hoping for that even counting on that, as he wanted more and more live views of her and her feet.

“Yeah, ah, that would be awesome.” Oh god he sounded too eager and he desperately hoped she wouldn’t back off.

She got up again and slipped those luscious feet back into her sandals. Turning, she smiled at him again and headed off to the parking lot. He watched her as she walked over to a maroon Volkswagen Beetle convertible, got in and drove away.

Back at home he turned on his computer and quickly went to her website and went straight to the new pics. Each one bore her slender enchanting body and heavenly feet and his flat screen high definition monitor showed her off in all her realism. He was sweating again and the bulge was returning as the pictures were getting better and better, not to mention in his eyes hotter and hotter. Bare soles, upturned soles, soles being tickled by a feather and being held by some unknown tickler; the tickler of her that he now wanted to be. He could see her mouth wide open as she laughed and he could almost hear the laughter pouring out of his computer’s speakers.

He’d viewed each picture then saved it to disk, and was very pleased with the number of new pictures she had put on the website. Each one was pure gold to him and each one had to be saved. Once he had them all saved, he would make a slideshow or slideshows out of them all and then decide which ones he should print out to put into the binder of pictures of her that he was already making up.

All the while he was thinking of their next meeting, at least he hoped that they would meet again. He craved another in person look at her and her feet and perhaps she would invite him to sit with her.

Another Sunday at the park and he sat in the same spot where he had seen her from before. He waited and watched hoping that she would return, hoping that he would be able to meet her again. Again the binoculars were in his hand and he periodically watched things in the distance, to not give himself away to her.

It was then that he spotted her walking along the park path that followed the waterfront. He wanted to wave and call her name, but he didn’t want to appear eager. He was sweating again, and he wanted to pick up the binoculars to see her close up, but he didn’t want to her to see that. He watched her intently as she walked practically right by him without even saying hello. He wanted to call out, wanted to say hello but she had passed by so quickly she was gone behind a group of trees. Perhaps she would come back this way he thought, perhaps she would see him on her return walk and stop to say hello> Or even better sit with him awhile.

“BOOH!”

The sudden sound made him jump and he looked around behind him to see her with a big grin on her face. Flicking her long brown hair behind her, she sat down next to him and immediately removed her sandals. His heart practically stopped beating as he caught the site of her feet once more. His breath was quiet but short and laboured and his eyes became transfixed on her feet again. He watched as she wriggled her toes and as she slid her soles along the grass, she squealed slightly and pulled her feet back

OH MY GOD, she was ticklish or at least the grass tickled her. Of course he knew she was ticklish, but the see the effects upon her in person, was driving him wild. This was what he had longed for, since seeing her first pics. She pulled her legs up close to her and wrapped her arms around her knees then wriggled her toes once more.

“Ticklish?” He got up the courage to ask.

“You’ve seen my pics, you be the judge.” She answered back, wriggling her toes again.

He had seen and he knew very well she was ticklish. She unclasped her arms from her knees and stretched her legs out again, but only this time to one side and with her soles facing him. He could feel his bulge returning again and he wanted desperately to quell it. He just couldn’t resist and slowly reaching out, he gave her left sole a quick stroke from heel to toes. She squealed again, only a bit louder and pulled her feet away from him.

“And you’re guilty as charged, said this judge.” He announced.

She giggled at his joke and that sent his bulge into over drive. It was all he could do to suppress it and keep her from knowing.

“Thank heavens you’re not my tickler, I’d be writhing and laughing hard and loud in no time.”

OH MY GOD, she had the four essentials he loved in a ticklee. Very sensitive to tickling, intense writhing when being tickled and laughing hard and loud. She was the perfect ticklee and he now had the audio as well as the visual proof of that.

“Well, one walk around the park then back to my place and crash. Ahhh time off.”

“You on vacation?” He asked hesitantly.

“Yep… And so see you later and thanks for the tickle.”

She smiled at him then got up and walked away down the path.

As she walked away from him he picked up his binoculars and watched her disappear from view. His mind was all hers as he thought of nothing else and he replayed in his mind, every moment of this meeting and the one before. Every pic of her he had seen on her website was now replaying in his mind and he was thoroughly enjoying everyone.

The sound of a passing freighter brought him back to the park and he got up and headed back to his van. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her car parked next to his and he couldn’t resist opening the side door and sitting inside, looking at her car. A noise again brought him back to the park and there she was, about to get into her car.

“Hi… This is your van.”

“Yes it is; this is your car?” He was beginning to sweat once more.

“Yes it is. You have carpet in your van?”

She leaned forward and looked in and he was really sweating now. She ran her hand slowly over the carpet and he could almost feel that it was running over him. He could feel the bulge coming again and tried desperately to suppress it.

“Ah, come on in if you like.”

She got into his van and sat down next to him and his mind, body and spirit immediately went into overdrive. This was only their second meeting and both were by chance in the first place. His mind was in overdrive and thoughts were racing in it so fast, everything was a blur to him. She was next to him in his van and he wanted to make the moment last forever. Reaching to the driver’s side he pressed a button and the side door closed.

“Ah… the door.”

Instantly a hand was over her mouth and equally as instantly a gag was shoved in. She was forced on her tummy and her hands tied behind her back. Then quickly her feet were tied. All the while she struggled, writhed and screamed through the gag, but he was too powerful for her. Clambering into the front seat he started the van and drove off. She continued to struggle, writhe and scream through the gag.

“Stop struggling… Your biggest fan, that’s me by the way, is about to show you a good time back at my place.”

The van had no windows except for the front, the front doors and the two back doors, and they were covered. She could barely see out the front and side windows so it was almost impossible for her to see where she was going. She could hear traffic noises getting less and less and she knew she was leaving the city.

After a while he stopped the van and opened the door. She saw a ram shackled house as he picked her up and carried over his shoulder. Inside the house he took her to a bedroom and laid her on a bed. Untying her legs he went retie them to the corners of the bed, but she flailed them all over and he had a hard time in holding them. Then he sat her up and began untying her hands. Instantly she reached for the gag in her mouth, but he grabbed her hands again and forced them above her head. The sitting back he looked at her and smiled. Rachel continued to scream through the gag and writhe intensely.

“Love the outfit by the way. A tank top, jeans and keds with foot socks have always been my favourite. So much fun to remove ever so slowly. But don’t worry as I’m not going have sex with you, it’s just tickling through clothes is very difficult if not impossible.”

She continued to struggle intensely as he straddled her and pushed her top up ever so slowly. A taught tummy, and a prominent set of ribs appeared and he stopped pushing for a moment and gazed at them. Pushing more a delicate, lacy bra appeared, followed by two very wide-open armpits and he gazed in those as well. He couldn’t resist fluttering five fingers in each armpit and was delighted with hard and loud laughter through the gag. Pressing home his attack a little more the laughter intensified and he was even more delighted.

“So the armpit tickling pics weren’t staged; cool. I hope the rest of you is just as, if not more ticklish. Including your feet.”

Rachel screamed through the gag once more and shook her head no, but that made him dig his fingers into the pits again and tickle her more.

“All I can say is that this is your website live and in person, and I love it.”

“Is it really true that you have intensely ticklish ribs? Shall I find out?”

He quickly ran his fingers firmly over her ribs and she again screamed through the gag and writhed intensely. He rubbed one rib on either side from tips to back and back again, them moved down to the next two. Rachel tried to buck under him to throw him off, but it was no use as he was too strong for her.

Man these ribs are all you described they were and more; I am so impressed and delighted.”

He tickled her tummy now, blew several raspberries in her button and she again screamed through the gag.

“A yummy tummy if I do say so myself. Thank you so much Rachel.”

For several minutes he spidered her tummy and gave her several intense raspberries. She bucked and screamed through the gag almost continuously, jerking in the worst way at her bonds. But he kept on tickling and tickling and tickling.

“What say I check out some feet.”

Rachel’s eyes got as big and she screamed louder through the gag than she had ever screamed before. She violently shook her head no as he moved to her keds covered feet and playfully wriggled them. She violently pulled at the bonds that held her feet and he took great delight in grabbing her feet and holding them still.

“Such power I have over these feet, not to mention you. I’ll lay out some tools first shall I.”

She watched in sheer horror as he playfully wriggled them more and then reached for a black toolbox on a table by the wall.

Now lets see, some feathers first. The good old feathery standard, which never fails to work.”

The sight of the feathers made her shiver and writhe more.

“These are really lovely on armpits and some very sensual areas.”

She jerked at his remark, but tried not to show any emotion.

“Trying to hold back the emotions are we?“ He smiled and put the feathers on the table. “I will give you exactly what you say on your website you want. I will be thoroughly and fastidiously cruel, so that there isn’t a ticklish area on your entire body that I don’t know intimately and thoroughly, devilishly, relentlessly, sadistically, torturously and evilly tickle to the max.”

Rachel screamed again and that made him laugh.

“What did you say? Please, please I’m begging you not to tickle me. Sorry sweetheart, but you’re tied and there’s no backing out now. And so meet my evil feather duster. A very handy tool to have around when you want to tickle voraciously and incessantly.” He paused and flicked it in her direction.

Rachel writhed once more trying anything to back away from the duster and save her self from its fiendishly soft and torturous tendrils.

“Sorry sweetheart. One manual toothbrush, a real toe tickler and also very exquisite on arches as well. I’m sure yours will delight with this one.”

She shook her head and screamed, still trying to back away.

“One electric toothbrush: always constant and merciless. Many an exquisite moment I’ve had with this, to the misfortune of my ticklees of course.”

She could well imagine Deke using that on her. The whirring brushes circling all her ticklish areas non-stop, tormenting her with an endless, merciless and torturous abandon.

“Ah yes, my massage vibrator; I would never be without this. This works exquisitely on taught soles. It’s guaranteed to have you in oblivion in no time. And it’s great on armpits, ribs and tummies as well. Not to mention inner thighs, and that womanhood of yours.”

‘OH MY GOD,’ she thought.’ He’s going to get sexual with me.’ Rachel screamed through the gagged and writhed like never before. This guy was no fan, but a crazed psychotic, and she had had to get away from him now.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, I’m not going to do anything sexual to you, unless you count sensually tickling you as being anything sexual.”

Was he saying that just to make her think he wasn’t going to do it to her or did he really mean it. She screamed through the gag again and violently shook her head no. Her eyes widened as she saw him approach her with a black mask and hold it over her face. She instantly knew she was about to be blindfolded and she violently writhed her head to keep that from happening.

He quietly giggled as she slipped it over her eyes and then whispered in her ear. “It’s tickle time again.”

She felt him move away from her and strained to hear where he was. She jumped, arched her back and squealed as she felt a hand close around her left foot. Trying to wriggle it away, she felt it close tighter and grip her foot more firmly, then felt another hand playing with the laces of her sneaker. She screamed again, trying to say no, but again the gag prevented her from being audible and she could hear him laughing at her futile efforts to protest. She felt the laces coming undone and again rocketed off the bed and again heard him laugh at her. Suddenly she felt fingers slipping in between her sneaker and her foot and felt her sneaker coming loose on her foot. Then equally as suddenly she felt another hand close around the heel of her sneaker and begin to slowly pull it off. She desperately scrunched her toes to keep it on and hear him laugh at her again. She could feel him wriggling her sneaker just to tease her with the power he had over her and that made her scrunch her toes even more. Suddenly the sneaker was off and she violently writhed her foot to keep it out of his grip.

“Such a lovely thin sock and so susceptible to tickling. I shall enjoy this foot and the other one to come as well.” He began to remove the other sneaker in the same way.

Rachel continued to buck on the bed, writhe and scream through the gag. This savage tickling he was giving her made him way more than a fan. It made him an obsessed person with an “I don’t take no attitude for an answer. “

How long was he going to keep tickling her, how savage was he going to keep tickling her and how far was he going to go in tickling her? How long did he intend to keep her here, wherever here was?

“NO! NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!” Rachel suddenly went ballistic and violently writhed all over, practically shaking the stretch rack.

“Yes sweetheart the feet. But first.”

Deke then took a ruler and began to measure Rachel’s feet, measuring the length and width. Rachel’s feet writhed at his touch but Deke was able to follow them effortlessly and finish measuring.

“As I thought, size 7 1/2. And now, to provide you with a very torturous piece of trivia about your feet. Each sole has an area of 36 square-inches of ticklish surface. That’s a grand total of 72 square-inches of ticklish surface. Isn’t that just exquisite my dear?”

Deke dug his fingers into Rachel’s arches and tickled and tickled and tickled, intensely tickling her arches for all they were worth. The soft, sensitive skin was really turning Deke on and the more Rachel writhed and screamed with laughter, the more he tickled. Her fingers flew over the arches revving, raking and relentlessly and thoroughly tickling.

Rachel’s feet volcanically burned with tickles and they writhed all over. He now played a slow and torturous game of piggies, and he almost couldn’t tell which drove Rachel crazier, the game of piggies or straightforward tickling.

Rachel’s laugh was guttural again and came in non-stop jerks. Deke could see that the intense tickling of her arches was really getting to her. Her head snapped from side to side and her body contorted and twisted, trying to avoid the torturous fingers.

“OHHHHSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!”

“But I told you, you can sweetheart as I’m recreating all the stories on your website.” Deke’s fingers dived into the arches and continued their fiendish tickling.

“STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, NO, PLEASE, I DON’T WANT THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

He was driving Rachel into wild ticklish abandon. She jerked and writhed and screamed with laughter.

”This is pure heaven and it’s getting better and better. Rachel, you are the tickler’s dream to the finite degree. There isn’t a millimetre on your entire soles that isn’t intensely ticklish and I am having a heavenly time exploring them”.

Rachel swore at him once again then burst into laughter.

“That screaming of yours my dear, while it is delightful and exquisite,”
Deke cooed to her then kissed her on the right cheek. “You want some more feet? Oh the agony I am putting you through is just exquisite; at least from my point of view. I’d love to go double or nothing; I get double the time for tickling you, and you get the nothing in the way of freedom.“

The words ”Double or nothing” sent Rachel further into a writhing frenzy and she strained at and fought the bonds even more than before. She was hysterical in every sense of the word and beyond.

“What say you Rachel. You want to go double or nothing. Or should I say double for nothing.”​

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back