• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and a teaser here. Feel free to comment in my archives.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
It was then that he spotted her walking along the park path that followed the waterfront. He wanted to wave and call her name, but he didn’t want to appear eager. He was sweating again, and he wanted to pick up the binoculars to see her close up, but he didn’t want to her to see that. He watched her intently as she walked practically right by him without even saying hello. He wanted to call out, wanted to say hello but she had passed by so quickly she was gone behind a group of trees. Perhaps she would come back this way he thought, perhaps she would see him on her return walk and stop to say hello> Or even better sit with him awhile.

“BOOH!”

The sudden sound made him jump and he looked around behind him to see her with a big grin on her face. Flicking her long brown hair behind her, she sat down next to him and immediately removed her sandals. His heart practically stopped beating as he caught the site of her feet once more. His breath was quiet but short and laboured and his eyes became transfixed on her feet again. He watched as she wriggled her toes and as she slid her soles along the grass, she squealed slightly and pulled her feet back

OH MY GOD, she was ticklish or at least the grass tickled her. Of course he knew she was ticklish, but the see the effects upon her in person, was driving him wild. This was what he had longed for, since seeing her first pics. She pulled her legs up close to her and wrapped her arms around her knees then wriggled her toes once more.

“Ticklish?” He got up the courage to ask.

“You’ve seen my pics, you be the judge.” She answered back, wriggling her toes again.​

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back