• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

in high school

tommytickler

TMF Regular
hey i'm real tired but here goes, i was totally thinking about this experience i had as a freshman in highschool today and thoght i'd post if for yall. this is my first story.

k i was a freshman, my best friend invited this girl over. she wasn't really his girlfriend but he liked her and i later did too. his perents were at a baseball game so we were aaaaaaaaaaaaall alone. she got there. she was a junior. an older women. she was so cute. she looked like caroline rhea. (the aunt from sabrina) she had short/med blonde hair. bout 5'9'' big breasted and VERY pretty eyes and a great smile. well first we just hung out, she drove us places and stuff. we both were totally flirting with her. and he was trying to wrestle with her and tried to tickle her, she was like "haha you don't know where i'm ticklish" i was so shy and nervous but she was right in front of me with her back to me so i just did it...i reached out, and grabbed her sides and she screamed and jumped really loud and said "we have a winner" lol i continued to flirt with her, and she was very responsive, she would hug me and stuff it was great. and then we were in the front yard and my friend started to try to give her a massage. and i said "ooh i'm really good at these, let me do it." i layed her on her stomach in the grass and straddled her from the back. she was wearing a short sleeve white shirt, mudd jeans and black sketchers boots. i started to rub her shoulders and back and a few times "accidently" had my hands wander in her armpits cause her arms were up sort of. hehe she squeeked, looked back, giggled and said hey. but she didn't seem to really mind. then a couple minutes later i all of a sudden grabbed her sides and tickled the hell out of her. she screamed, bucked, wiggled, did the thing where she went into silent laughter then tried to get a breath and gasped really loud it was great, when i was done her face was all red. then we went inside. we took off our shoes, i noticed she was wearing white socks, they were normal but they were damn cute on her. i told her those boots looked kind of uncomfortable, she said they were kind of and i offered her a footrub. she was like "i dunno if i should trust you" and i was like "don't worry, i'm done with that." (thats what she thought) so she agreed i started the massage her toes were curling the whole time, i was trying to make it seem like i wasn't trying to tickle her but i was. i looked at her like "chill" and she was like sorry i'm really ticklish there, go on i'll live. i made sure my movements were unexpected and jerky and my touch was light. hehe. she sort of laughed some of the time like if i hit a spot she would let out some exasperation or scrunch her eyes and go "eeeeeeeee" once i grabbed her ankle and dug my fingers in her arches and she totally screamed!!! she had some pipes on her. (her voice was like tara ried in that scene in american pie where she got eaten out when she laughed if that makes sense)then we stopped, then later we were watching a movie, the two of os were on the floor, she was laying down i was sitting, i had an idea, i sat on her ankles, she didn't do ANYTHING, she must have knew what was coming so i kinda think she liked it. and i said "hey guess what" she said "what" and my fingers scribbled all over her feet." she screamed, pounded the floor, bucked wildly, it was great. thats about all the tickling i did that day, i never saw her again =( and kinda lost touch with that friend so i dunno if i will. wish i could hook up with her. hope u enjoyed my story, i sure did!

hmm

I seem to be the onyl one who never had any great experiences in High School.

WAIT! come ot think of it I don't have that many experiences now either.

Wow it sucks being a huge loser

You're not alone, I had no experiences in secondary school either. But wait..I went to an all-boys high school. Urrrgh.
Probably just as well. Though the only time I've been successfully tickled in the last 15 years happened there. Hmm. Primary/Elementary was better though.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back