• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Life as a Tickle Slave Part 2 (ff/mm)

Feather_Flip

My Life as a Tickle Slave Part 2

By
Feather Flip

It had been three days since Jessie and I moved into Shannon’s mansion and I was having the time of my life. Both Shannon and Staci were gracious hosts and spent much of the time in various stages of undress. The house was filled with sexual energy.

Jessie and I had bonded. We spent our time swimming in Shannon’s large backyard pool, eating well, watching movies, and talking. But there was one subject we never discussed: the Tickle Torture Chamber on the second floor. There had been no talk of tickling since our arrival, but we knew it was only a matter of time before we would be expected to play our roles again. Jessie was terrified. I knew that his sole motivation for being here was the free rent. He was mortally afraid of tickling. Make no mistake, I was still recovering from my first tickle session, but while I found it extremely intense I was convinced that there was a larger purpose to it than just maddening torture.

Jessie and I had just finished dinner when Shannon and Staci announced that they wanted to spend the evening tickle torturing us. My heart skipped a beat and I looked up at Jessie, who had turned pale.

Half an hour later we were standing in the large living room, clad only in thongs, with our collars locked around our necks. Waiting.

Jessie was pacing about, visibly shaken.

“Jessie,” I looked at him, “Our instructions were to stand still.”

“I can’t help it Brian. I don’t think I can go through this again. I’m just too ticklish and scared to death of it. And I think my Mistress feeds off my fear and deliberately tries to make things as rough as she can for me. I have to get out of here.”

I knew that was impossible. Prior to a session the house, including our bedrooms, was locked tight. So if we were somehow able to break out we’d have to run through the streets practically naked.

We heard a noise. Mistress Shannon and Staci appeared in the light. They were topless, dressed in very short skirts, with ankle socks and heels. I felt a huge surge of excitement.

“Hello slaves.” Mistress Staci said. They approached us and snapped the heavy leashes to our collars.

“We have an appointment on the second floor, in a certain diabolical room, and we don’t want to be late.” I obediently allowed Mistress Shannon to lead me towards the stairs, but Jessie didn’t budge.

“What’s the matter slave?” Mistress Staci said sternly.

“I can’t go up there.” Jessie managed weakly. I could hear the terror in his voice.

Mistress Staci jerked hard on the leash and Jessie stumbled forward. “Now you listen to me, slave. You are going to go upstairs with me and if you refuse to cooperate then we will drag you up there and keep you locked in the room you so fear for the rest of the week!”

That got him moving, although it took many tugs on the leash to finally get him upstairs.

The door to the Tickle Torture Chamber was open and we were blindfolded. The mistresses guided us to a padded table and we were strapped to it, on our backs and spread-eagled. After we were secured the blindfolds were removed.

I stared at the mirror on the ceiling and took stock of our situation. Jessie and I were bound, side by side, on a large bondage table, just inches from each other. Our arms were over our heads and even though it was an inescapable predicament, the bondage was not as restrictive as it was on the X Frame. Mistress Shannon read my mind.

“We want to see you slaves squirm and buck. Of course you are still powerless to prevent us from touching you wherever we want to, but you will be able to thrash about.”

“Yes and that will please us greatly!” Mistress Staci added.

They opened a can of a strange smelling cream and applied generous amounts to our feet and upper bodies. It felt soothing. They were careful to avoid any kind of touch that would tickle.

“This is a special massage cream.” Mistress Staci explained. “It will open your pores and make you more sensitive. Not that you slaves aren’t sensitive enough. We just want to up the stakes!”

When the cream had been applied Mistress Shannon said “It will take several minutes to work its way into your skin. We’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere.” She giggled as both of them left the room. I heard the door shut and a key turning to lock it. We were alone. The cream began to tingle.

I turned my head to look at Jessie. He was shaking.

“Look at us.” I said. “Two ticklish guys strapped to a tickle table in the Tickle Torture Chamber!”

“Oh God, Brian. I’m going to die. I can’t take this again!”

“You’re not going to die.”

“But it’s going to be so bad!”

I had to give him that. But as I looked at our reflections on the ceiling I could see that both of us were getting extremely turned on.

A few minutes later we heard the door unlock. My heart started pounding. The two Mistresses approached us and stood at the end of the table.

“Oh look Shannon, two pairs of ticklish feet. What do you think?”

“I think we should tickle them!” she replied.

And they did. Intensely. Jessie began to howl, his body convulsing in ticklish spasms. I was laughing loud too. We kept bumping in to each other as we thrashed and squirmed about. The looser bondage did give us some room to move, but ultimately we were still powerless to escape the tickling.

Soon they left our feet and slowly spider tickled up our legs. I felt Shannon’s sharp nails tickling my thighs and my laughter got more intense. Soon both Mistresses were tickling our inner thighs, inches away from our groins.

“OH PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHA!” Jessie begged. “PLEASESTOP!! PLEASESTOP!! PLEASESTOP!! PLEASESTOP!! HAHAHAHA!”

I concurred. “OH I CAN’T STAND THIS!!!! STOP!!!!”

They let us laugh and scream for another minute and then the tickling stopped.
“Are you slaves familiar with a safe word?” Mistress Staci inquired.

Both of us were too out of breath to answer.

“A safe word is a code that a tickle slave can use when the tickle torture becomes unbearable. When you utter your safe word it is a sign that you have reached your limits. It means stop tickling. We use safe words because it is a natural reaction to say STOP! Your safe word will be RED.”

“Thank god!” I thought. An out! The notion of a safe word suddenly made everything bearable.

“But we use safe words a little differently.” Mistress Shannon chimed in. “As you will soon find out.”

They both began to furiously tickle our stomachs sides and armpits, causing us to jerk about like wild animals.

“HAHAHAHA HEEEE OHHH STOP! CAN’T STAND IT!” we screamed in unison. Jessie was bouncing off the table as Mistress Staci dug into his ribs. The cream was working. Just the slightest tickle touch produced laughter; the full force of the tickling nails had me in an incoherent hysteria.

“RED! RED! RED!” I heard Jessie blurt out. The tickling stopped.

“I see our slave has used his safe word. That didn’t take long.” Both women laughed at that and moved over Jessie.

“I think I need to explain how we use safe words now.” Mistress Shannon said seductively. “When a slave shouts his safe word, he is really giving his co slave a break. So Brian, while you catch your breath, both of us are going to tickle torture poor Jessie. And the more you use your safe word, the longer a break Brian will get.”

“OH MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE EVIL!” Jessie shrieked.

“Yes.” was the only reply as they attacked his upper body furiously. Jessie went insane. He was a wild pony and a steady stream of laughter poured out of him. Mistress Shannon moved back to his feet while Mistress Staci tickled his ribs up into his armpits.

“OH GOD STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jessie pleaded. “MERCY! OH GOD!”

I watched the spectacle from the mirror refection. Jessie was going nuts, thrashing and screaming and laughing. Suddenly I couldn’t help myself. “Get him good!” I yelled.

“What was that slave?” Both Mistresses turned to look at me. Mistress Shannon began to squeeze my sides while Mistress Staci continued her ferocious attack on Jessie. “Break’s over slave!”

OH STOP! OH STOP OH STOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!! We both howled in unison.

“I don’t know about you…” Mistress Staci began, as Jessie and I lay there gasping for breath, “But I’m getting awfully tired of their whining and begging.”

“I agree, love. I’d much rather listen to their delicious laughter without all the pathetic attempts to get us to stop.” Mistress Shannon replied. The two women looked at each other and nodded. I looked at the mirror reflection on the ceiling and saw that both of them had taken up position at our feet.

“Ok here’s the deal, tickle boys.” Mistress Staci was smiling evilly. “You two are no longer permitted to beg for mercy. We just want to hear straight hysterical laughter out of you. The first one to beg will be severely punished!”

Jessie and I groaned in unison. I had discovered that there were only so many things you could do to distract yourself from the tickling, and although it offered little relief, focused begging was an important way to keep from going completely mad. Now we were deprived of it.

“And because you have put us in the distasteful position of having to threaten punishment, we are going to tickle your feet until one of you does beg for mercy!” Mistress Shannon announced. “So whatever happens, one of you will get punished severely for breaking this new rule that we are going to force you to break.”

“Oh GOD!” Jessie moaned. I looked at the ceiling again, at this sweaty nearly insane guy tied next to me and could see that he was almost in tears. I wasn’t fairing much better but I was determined not to break.

Suddenly Jessie erupted in laughter as Mistress Staci started raking her stiletto nails across his feet. A few seconds later I was screaming as I got a similar workout. “Tickle, tickle!” Mistress Shannon teased. “Which one of our little tickle slaves is going to be punished!

The foot tickling was agonizing. Fingers moved swiftly from the arch to the sole to between the toys to the front of the foot then back to the sole. The room was awash with the maniacal sound of our frenzied laughter. I was screaming and had my eyes screwed shut when all of a sudden the tickling got twice as intense and Jessie had stopped laughing. I jerked my eyes open and saw that both Mistress were working on my feet.

“OH GOD!!! HAHA HAHAHAHAH OGOD!!! THIS ISN’T FAIR!!!!!!!” I blurted out.

“Since when did fair enter into any of this?” Mistress Staci said as she began nibbling on my toes. I jerked violently at my restraints and my hysterics rose to a new level. “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere, tickle boy!” Mistress Shannon was using her ten fingers on my left foot; Mistress Staci was tickling the right heel with one hand and biting my toes.

“OH GOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OHHHH PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU PLEASE HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!”

The tickling immediately stopped. As I lay there panting I heard Mistress Staci say “Well honey, looks like your slave can’t follow one simple rule.”

“BUT THAT WAS UNFAIR. PLEASE!” I screamed as Mistress Shannon approached me and attached the leash to my collar. Mistress Staci quickly undid my leg and arm restraints and I was whisked off the table and dragged into a corner where a short padded table was. Only this was the width of an exercise bench and was curved outward. The two mistresses forced me down on it and my feet were locked into place and my arms quickly put in leather restraints. I saw a chain get snapped to my bound wrists and then heard what sounded like a crank being turned. I was forced to lie on my back and my arms were pulled over my head and then I was stretched out. It all happened so unbelievably fast. There was no mirror on the ceiling above me but I understood my predicament. The curvature of the table was designed to arch my ribcage outwards and the extreme way in which I was stretched made me feel a million times more vulnerable.

I felt warm baby oil being rubbed on my skin, across my stomach and sides and Mistress Staci stood over me with a kitchen timer.

“I’m going to set this for 15 minutes. For 15 minutes we are going to tickle torture you without stopping!”

“But it wasn’t fair! You cheated!”

Both women smiled at each other. “I’m sorry but this is for your own good!”

I got really scared and begged them not to do this. “How can this be for my good? You’re going to tickle me to death!”

“No,” Mistress Shannon began. “But we are going to give you a good reason to beg. A VERY good reason.”

“Now keep your ears open for the bell” Mistress Staci said, indicating the timer. “When it goes DING that means your punishment is over.” As she put the timer on a small table I realized to my horror that she had not actually started it. I tried to tell her this insane fact but then it began.

Mistress Shannon’s long nails began scratching up and down my sides. With the baby oil they skated effortlessly. After a few passes up and down her fingers began tickling in earnest and I screamed in hysterical laughter. Up and down my totally vulnerable sides she went and then Mistress Staci, leaning over my head, began to tickle my armpits.

“OH MY GOD!!! IT HAHAHHAHAH IT TICKLES SO MUCH!! PLEASE STTOP!! NO ONE CAN HAHAHAH OH GOD NO ONE CAN TAKE THIS!!!!”

“That’s why they call it tickle torture dear!” Shannon said softly as she began to squeeze my sides..

“Poor little tickle slave.” Mistress Staci teased. “You know he’s never going to be the same after this.” Her tickling fingers left my armpits and tickled down my stomach.

So there I was, stretched out tight, unable to squirm an inch. One pair of tickling nails going up and down my sides, the other going up and down my stomach. I went ballistic! The intensity of it was unbearable. I was beyond going crazy!

“OOOOHHH STOOOOOOOOPPP! I CAN’T STAND THIS! HAHAHAHA PLEEEEAASES HAHA HEE OHH HA HAH AH OHHHHH HEEEE HAAAA STOP!”

“It’s a good thing we are using that timer. Otherwise we might never stop!”

The timer!

“WAIT!! HAHAHA YOU DIDN”T HAHAHAHA START HAHAH OHH GOD THE TIMERHAHHAHAHAH!”

“Let me try to find his spot.” Mistress Staci said, ignoring me. She quickly changed places with Mistress Shannon and dug her strong fingers into my lower ribs. As she squeezed my laughter turned into a high pitched squeal. She quickly found the spot and began to work it. Mistress Shannon, meanwhile tickle my upper ribs and then my armpits.

“What were you saying there, slave?” Mistress Staci asked innocently.

“HAHAHA THE TIMER HAHAHAHAH!” I was shaking violently but there was no escape. The tickling fingers just continued their fiendish work.

“Yes we are using a timer so we know when your punishment is over.”

“BUT YOU DIDN”T START IT!!!!” I shrieked in panic. This was so intense and sadistic. I shook my head from side to side as the tickle torture just went on and on and on.

“What do you mean we didn’t start it?” she asked unconcerned. Suddenly she moved to my left side and Mistress Shannon moved to my right. Each dug their nails into one side of my ribs and tickled furiously. I screamed and laughed and begged, but no longer had the ability to form coherent sentences.

“HAHAHA HEEEEELLLP! HAHAHA! SOMEBODY HEEE OHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Mistress Staci was giggling. “Your poor slave has forgotten that the Tickle Torture Chamber is soundproof!” Her strong fingers began digging deep into my flesh, moving in an unpredictable pattern. Soon both Mistresses were mocking me, yelling “HELP!” at the top of their lungs as well.

“HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!! HAHAHAH NOOOOOOOO! STOOOPPPP PLEEEEEASES OH GOD HAHAHAHA I’M GOING CRAZY! I CAN’T TAKE THIS! STOOOOOOOPPPP!

Time lost all meaning for me. I was in emotional panic, going half mad from the relentless tickle torture that just went on and on and on.

Eventually it stopped and I was dimly aware of Mistress Shannon putting the leash back on and helping me back to the big table, where Jessie was bucking and shrieking as Mistress Staci tickled his upper body. I was made to lie down on my back and my bonds were reattached. I could feel Jessie’s sweating body as it spasmodically jerked against me.

I was physically and emotionally spent. I lay there trying to catch my breath and calm down. Several times I heard Jessie’s frenzied laughter reach new heights and I opened my eyes and stared at the mirror and saw that both women were tickling him like crazy. Somehow, watching Jessie’s ticklish hysterics pleased me. Slowly his laughter subsided and he was quiet.

Giggling with satisfaction, both Mistresses left the room to let us regain our senses.

Several minutes later I heard the door open. They came in, approached us and began rubbing their hands across our bodies in a soothing manner. It was intended to relax us, but both Jessie and I tensed up, there was no limit to the fiendishness of these ladies.

A pair of scissors was produced and, to surprisingly little protest, both our thongs were cut off and whisked away. I looked up at the ceiling and saw Jessie and me, totally naked and rock hard. Without comment both Mistress Staci and Shannon began to tickle our cocks, and it sent both of us into a giggling frenzy. As exhausted as I was I began to squirm and laugh, both agonized and excited by this wicked torture. After a couple of minutes of this they stopped.

“We both had a lot of fun with you slaves tonight.” Mistress Shannon said sweetly. “And now we want to reward you for your faithful, if not forced service.”

To my surprise, both Mistresses lifted their skirts. They had removed their panties. Then they climbed on the table and straddled us. I felt my hard cock slide easily into Mistress Shannon’s sobbing wet vagina. From the groan that Jessie made I assumed the same was happening to him. I began to thrust upward, but Mistress Shannon said “Oh no slave, we are going to do all the work. You two just lie back and enjoy this.”

I sighed, but quickly remembered that all of their words had double meanings. They began to tickle our stomachs and sides, causing up to laugh and buck. They were doing all the work for us, but only in the sense that they were tickling us into bucking. And each thrust brought me closer to the best orgasm I’d ever had.

Great story!

This is a fantastic series,Feather Flip! I hope that you will continue and relate more of the adventures of these two lucky slaves and their wonderful Mistresses! :shake: :firedevil

Keep up the great work! <<<<----

Great series. I love the joy the ladies get in really getting them good. Thanks for sharing.

Oh WOW Keep it going Flip flop I also wonder where I can sighn up to be a tickle slave also.

Mmmm...Oooo,Yeesss...!

As close to a perfect session as anything I've ever read... I cannot sit still while reading this author's stories... :bowing:

If I still smoked, I'd need a cigarette now...as it is, a shower and a nap are definitely in order. :firedevil

Keep up the exquisite work!

Mistress Aura :justlips:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back