• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jade and the Invisible. Supereroine story. M/F+F--F/F

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
I hope you guys like this one. I've been working on this FF story for a couple of days now. I liked the idea of a minor crossover by including She-Hulk in this. She was part of tr FF team for a short spell. The villain is my own creation. Enjoy!

The Jade and the Invisible. Superheroine story. M/F+F + F/F

The time had finally come and the world would know the horror. The newest villain looking to take over the world had come up with the worst plan he could think of. A ray capable of altering gravity now in his hands, would be the ultimate leverage against the world leaders. His only concern was with the complete rule over Earth.

Calling himself Gravity and donning a suit capable of defying the laws of physics, this villain went about getting himself noticed. Using his gravity altering ray to fly, Gravity lifted a the roof off of a government silo and stole a missle. Nuclear ofcourse.... Then lifting and carrying away armoured cars, and possibly his most notable crime.....he stole the torch of the Statue of Liberty. Using his new ray and suit, Gravity did all these things. The government calling for aid from superheroes got a reply from the Fantastic Four.

Johnny Storm, aka the Human Torch, Reed Richards, aka Mr Fantastic, Ben Grim, aka the Thing and Sue Richards otherwise known as the Invisible Woman. Along with them their current additional member She-Hulk, who joinned the fray not too long ago. Governments from across the world helped the Fantastic Four with their near unlimited resources, looking across the world for the villain Gravity. Finding a link to the possible villains hideout, they approached a tall several floored building with a huge penthouse up for sale at its top. According to the owner of the building they found their access to the top floor was barred by a force field of some kind.

Gaining access to the top of the building using the Fantasticar the FF landed on the wide oppenned space that was the balcony. She-hulk did'nt like the look of the furnature. An unusual comment concidering they were not there to buy.

Thing: So if this Gravity guy is here then where is he?

Invisible Woman: I cant see any sign of him.

She-hulk walked a little further toward the doorway of the penthouse and bashed her kneecap on something. Not sure what it was she looked down and saw nothing. Then laughter from above them rang loud in the air. Appearing above them from out of nowhere the villain Gravity hovered several feet above aiming his gravity ray at them.

Gravity: My powers over gravity are growing, even the light must bend to its power.

The torch of the Liberty statue appears infront of She-hulk. It was the object she bashed herself against earlier. Rubbing her leg she felt the pain still, and looking at Gravity who's laughter made her mad. Lifting a heavy stone plant pot, she threw it at Gravity, trying to catch him off guard and end this thing quick. But Gravity was alert and fired his gun at the pot making it as light as a ballon, sending it into the sky as the wind took it upward.

The battle was underway, as Human Torch flew at him and Thing joined She-hulk in throwing objects at Gravity from all angles. Reed Richards tried to stretch up and snatch the gun from him, but was caught by fire from the gun. Sent flying at a building opposite them Reed became pinned against the wall by the gravity. Unable to move or even stretch he could only watch as one by one the others fell apart. Johnny got a full blast that sent him flying and pinned him next to Reed in the same fashion. The Thing got hit by a blast that sent him through the floors of the building to the ground floor. Though able to stand, the gravity made moving almost impossible. It would take days at that rate to return to the roof.

She-Hulk got a blast that pinned her to the floor and kept her there still. And it was not long before Gravity found Sue who wisely tried to use her powers over invisibility to avoid the ray. Catching a stray shot in the chest she landed the same way as Reed and Johnny did into the patio doors. Arms out to the side unable to move a muscle, save maybe her jaw muscles.

Sue: You wont get away with this Gravity. Other teams will come to stop you, The Avengers, The X-men, The Defenders. Eventually you will lose.

Gravity: Possibly true Mrs Richards, I may be stopped in my schemes to occupy te Earth. But its possible that by making an example out of the Fantastic Four and the She-hulk, they may think twice before accepting the governments request to stop me.

She-Hulk: The only example that will be made around here Gravity is that messing with the Fantastic Four and Me may be bad for your health!

Turning around Gravity saw that She-hulk was using her strength to defy the gravity ray and stand. Such strength he thought. But then he noticed her legs shaking and her arms did'nt move at all. She could stand alright but moving was another problem. Smiling the villain had a thought about his example remark earlier. Walking up to She-Hulk he put his hand in front of her face and flicked her nose with his finger. She could not retaliate.
Then walking behind her his wispered in her ear.

Gravity: I've heard a little story about you She-Hulk..... All that muscle, all that strength, and yet you go weak as a kitten at the slightest of touches. Like ......here!!

At the word here, Gravity dug his fingers into She-hulk's ribs and ran his finger down her sides. Buckling as he thought she would, She-hulk fell to the ground laughing. Indeed the rumours were true, She-hulk was ticklish, and in her pinned state she was easy pickings. And then suddenly he thought about The Invisible Woman. Was Sue Richards as bad or possibly more ticklish than She-Hulk?

Gravity: I think i've found my way of making an example out of you two.

Firing his ray at Sue Richards, Sue was to land next to She-hulk with her arms pinned out to her sides as before. She-hulk was blasted again making her lay in the same position. Gravity had a little tickle fetish in him. But not a lot. But deep in his mind he always wanted to tickle a superheroine sensless. This was his chance to play out his fantasy on two of the more iconic superheroines, who lay before him pinned to the floor.

Kneeling between them he touched their bellies with a single finger and traced his fingers along their abdomin. She-hulk was giggling at the touch, where as Sue Richards had a little more resistance to his touch thanks to the costume she wore. Turning to She-Hulk he decided that focusing on one at a time would produce more laughter from each victim. She-hulk laughed like a mad girl at Gravity's fingers stroking her underarms. Fighting the gravity pinning her to the ground and moving her arms down a little, she managed to get them a few inches before her ticklishness got the better of her and she fell silent.

Good fun he thought. He turned to her boots and pulled them off. It was easy to do without her fighting the gravity powers. Bare jade soles lay before him and his fingers did want to play with them so much. But then Sue Richards tried using her powers of invisibility to make Gravity's ray disappear from sight. In a panic, Gravity jumped up and looked feverishly around for it, smashing funature and throwing objects around using the strength of his gravity suit. Stumbling over the invisible gun after running past Sue he realised what had been done.

Gravity: You'll pay for that one my dear.

Sue went white. Her resistance to Gravity was nearly gone anyway. The tickling of her belly really did tickle badly, but she had fought the urge to laugh all the way up until now. When Gravity straddled her waist and placed his hands over her underarm she made the slightest but noticable squeel. Gravity liked hearing that. As did She-Hulk who also wanted to know if Sue was ticklish. Having been a member of the Fantastic Four for a few months now she had playfully groped her ribs to try and get a rise out of her. Getting nothing from her back then, she had always had the question in the back of her head as to weather she was ticklish. She got her answer very quickly.

Gravity dropped his fingers into Sue's underarms and started making spirited patterns, eliciting a scream or two before the rapid high pitched giggling took over. Sue was ticklish alright, and in a big way. She-hulk smiled for the briefest of seconds and then hid it. But not before Gravity saw it.

Gravity: I think the She-hulk likes your laughing Mrs Richards. Perhaps i can make her smile again by showing her your other ticklish areas....You have really ticklish toes i bet.

Laughing as he turned to her feet and removed her boots, Gravity found Sue's milky white feet equally as sexually exciting as She-hulks jade peds. Kneeling at Sue's feet he placed a single finger on the very centre of the sole of her left foot. And with a surgens technique he moved that finger in the most torturous way possible. Sue exploded to the slightest movement. The continued movment of the finger made her laughter as coarse and raw as she had ever sounded before. Ben Grim heard it at the ground floor. Having moved about six foot from his landing spot he stopped to listen to the screams from above. In a panic thinking they were dying up there he doubled his efforts to reach the lift he saw before him.

She-Hulk had paniced now. Gravity turned his attention to her jade feet once more and had kneeled by them smiling at Sue who breathed heavy from the work out.

Gravity: I think its time to give you a rest Mrs Richards and let She-hulk here have a taste of the tickling fun too. Dont you think so She-hulk?

She-hulk: Dont you dare!

Touching the right foot of She-hulk made her jolt with all her strength. Her feet moved a few inches away from Gravity's touch. An impressive display of her power. But still not enough too avoid the tickling fingers finding her feet. She-hulk screamed loud and began laughing hard and fast. Her feet were very ticklish as was most of her body, but her toes seemed to get the most of the nerve endings. Hopefully he would'nt reach them. But that thought of hers was interupted by a stroke of a finger under her toes.

Laughing so hard now that spittle was dribbling down the side of her mouth She-hulk was a defeated woman. Her laughter was joined by Sue's, as Gravity had reached over and began the same with Sue's feet. Both superheroines were laughing like crazy by the time Johnny Storm and Reed Richards had gotten free to come to the rescue.

Gravity had wondered how they had gotten free from his rays power, but soon realised that Sue had used har power to opperate the ray while he was distracted by She-hulks toes. Still tickling away at She-hulk, he had not noticed her firing away at Reed to free him, and hand him the ray to free Johnny.

Blasted across the rooftop, Gravity went straight through the patio doors and fell unconscious after hitting the gold bars he'd stolen from the armoured cars. Getting himself sent to jail for a few years, the Fantastic Four and She-Hulk returned the torch of the Liberty statue to its place and returned to the Four Freedoms Plaza.

A day or two after those events She-hulk found herself pinned to he bedroom floor. The Invisible Woman had kept the ray and fired it at She-hulk from behind pinning her to the floor. Asking Sue why she'd done this, she was answered by Sue in the way she had not ever dreamed. Stating that she wanted to get her own back for She-Hulk groping her ribs all those months back she fell onto the half naked She-Hulk and started tickling away at her most delecate areas. Screaming away She-Hulk could only take it.

A couple of days later after this, She-Hulk got her revenge on a totally naked Sue Richards, by using the ray on her while she showered. Pinned to the wall spread eagle, She-Hulk delighted in tickling Sue in the most sensitive areas. Sue was a lot of fun to tickle She-hulk found.

The gravity ray has never been returned to the government, nor has it been descovered by any other Fantastic Four members. However it should be noted that both Sue Richards and She-Hulk have invited a great many superheroines over to the Four Freedoms over the last few months.....

To be continued ( possibly )

...Yes i know.. another bump.. Its just i wanted to see if this one gets any more views.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back