• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tinkerally Part 2 (18+, adult, erotic, nonconsentual,)

tinkerally

Part 1 can be found here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=103230

This is part 2 that I said I would write. Again, this contains adult material. Also, there is a twist in the story. I hope you guys enjoy this. I wrote it kind of quick, so please comment and let me know how you guys like it!!

Part 2 :

I blink my eyes against the light and notice that I am no longer blindfolded. I try to pull at my arms and find that I am tied in a new position. My wrists are still tied together by a leather strap, but now its tied straight above me to a rope attached to the ceiling. My legs are now bent and I am kneeling on some sort of padded surface. My legs are spread and bound by leather straps behind my knees. My ankles are bound by leather straps also, but my feet are off the edge of the padded surface. They are bound spread apart at the width of my knees. I wiggle my feet against the straps and notice my ankle socks have been put back on. I also notice I am still wearing my thong, but my brown top has been taken off leaving my bra. I am still gagged but I realize that I can hear again. I blink a few more times to clear the blurriness out of my eyes. I see you approach closer with a water bottle. You kneel in front of me. Your eyes meet mine and you hold me intensely with your eyes. "Maphehheeheheh" I giggle as you caress both my smoothly shaven armpits with both your hands. I wiggle against my bonds and try to pull my arms down. "Mpphahheehhehe" I giggle at the light touch against my smooth skin. You stop after a few seconds. You reposition yourself behind me and you place both your hands on either side of my hips. "I will ungag you now, and I'll feed you some water and some of this granola bar. I do not want to hear a word from you. You understand? Because if you say one word..." You begin squeezing my hips mercilessly. "Mpaphahhhhhhahhehahhahahha" I scream into my ball gag and I throw my head back almost headbutting you. I pull at my bonds and laugh. You stop after a few seconds "...you'll get that, TIMES 10." you say. "Got it? not a word." I nod. You untie the straps behind my head holding the ball gag in place. You take it out and reach for the water bottle and bring it close to my mouth. I still am surprised at the way you're acting and I must ask why..."Why are..." My words are cut off as I am muffled by a wet cloth. The cloth covering my mouth and nose. The smell overtakes me and I think to myself that you already knew I was going to say something. The speed in which you had my face covered tells me that it was planned. My eyes grow heavy as the smell overtakes me.

"Hmmmm, Oohhmmphmhmm" I moan as I am awakened by a soft and erotic feeling between my legs. I feel the soft feather tip as it caresses my sex lips. I am in the same position from when you put me to sleep, but somethings have changed. I am again taken away from the world, nothing but darkness is what I see with this blindfold placed back over my eyes. I notice I cannot hear again as the earplugs have found its way back into my ears. "Hmmmaooh" My mind wanders back to the feather stroking my sex lips. You took my panties off as well as my bra. My socks are still on, and I am glad that at least you won't be touching those now. My assumption betrays me as I feel a hand start to caress my left foot. I wiggle my socked foot as I try to escape your ticklish touch. "Hhememehmph" My moans are now mixed with giggles again. I feel you peel my left sock off and continue to caress my soft skin. I feel more fingers now as you add your other hand. I giggle and try to move away, then a shock shoots through my spine... realizing that I just felt a pair of hands caressing my foot, but the feather is still playing with my sex lips. I panic as I think for a moment how this is not possible for 1 man to do, but blew it off as my mind being confused from all this activity. Maybe you have a machine attached to the feather tickling my sex lips. I calm down a bit . "Noohhahammamaph" I scream as I feel my right sock being peeled off by another pair of hands. "Hhhhhmmmmpphh" I wiggle my foot against my sock as I realize there is definitely more than one person touching me. "hheemmehehoho" I giggle and moan as now 2 pairs of hands are slowly and softly caressing my feet and a feather is stroking and caressing my sex lips. I pull at my wrists and my legs. I cannot believe you're letting someone else touch me! I shake my head from side to side "Noohmmphhpph" I mumble under my gag. I scream again as I feel a hand start to caress lightly my underarm. I pull at my wrists realizing that that must be another person because I still feel the 2 pairs of hands caressing my feet. Another hand joins in with the underarm tickling. Then another pair of hands begin caressing my other underarm. I shake with giggles as I pull my head back in disagreement. It would seem at least 5 people are touching and caressing my helpless body. As surprised and confused as I am, I cannot fight against my body. I am growing helplessly aroused from the light feather tickling my sex lips and clit. The soft touches on my armpits and feet are only enough to make me giggle. I cannot decide which to give into, the tickles or the growing arousal. "Noohhmhememe" I am still confused as to why you would let other people touch and tickle me, but my sex down below is betraying my mind.

Then all the caresses stop at the same time, but the feathering of my sex and clit continue. I am so confused, my mind, my body, my heart. "Nohmmphhhhehehehehe" I giggle out loud again as I feel a pack of feathers start on the bottoms and tops of my feet. On both feet at once, must be feather dusters. I then feel single soft points of feathers on each of my armpits, circling my smooth skin. The feather dusters swirling about my toes and feet. Much bigger than my feet, therefore at all times every part of my foot is touched by some form of the feather. I throw my head back in giggles. Again, all this only brings giggles out of my mouth as they are continually mixed with moans. The feathering of my sex is still going on. The feathers at my armpits trace little circles inside and will move to my nipples. They would caress the crease under my breast and back up to my helpless armpit. There is no cohesion between the two feathers at my armpits. Their movements are random and driving me insane. I am at the edge of an orgasm now, but the light feather touches on my sex will not let me go over. Without friction, I will not be allowed to feel ecstasy. "hoohhmphhhehephhehpmph" Being denied and held helpless in front of 4 strangers makes me even more over the edge. I've always been a submissive type, but to be so helpless in front of someone other than you is new and erotic. The feather tickles stop and it allows me to concentrate on my very wet and aroused sex. "Hhmmpphhm" I mumble into my gag. All at the same time, I feel 4 different lips start to kiss my body
1 pair of lips on each underarm and 1 pair of lips on each foot. The kisses continue on my naked and helpless body. All very soft and tender, almost as if they are worshiping my skin. The soft kisses turn into light licks. I feel the warm tip of a tongue against my smooth and soft armpit. Tongues licking up the side of my foot and back down the sole. I slump my head in giggles as the feather between my legs continues to torment me.

I am in tears from all this treatment. I feel so helpless. I need to escape this at least so I can release my juices and orgasm. The tongues licking my armpits would alternate randomly between that and my nipples. This is driving me insane, I need to cum soon. The tongues at my feet begin to softly suck on my toes. Each one, taking time and precision. The mouths would suck erotically on my toes and alternate randomly back to licking my soles and sides of my feet. I can do nothing against my tormentors. I am helpless against them and I am forced to endure their rape of my ticklish helpless skin. I cannot endure anymore, "leehhpmmpht meeph huuppmpm, leaaat meee huuumm.." I scream loudly. I asked for whoever is out there to let me cum, just let me cum. I scream for my release, I plead with my clenching fists and clenching toes. "Paallseee, leehht mee hummph" I am broken, I don't care if 4 strangers are sensually torturing me, I just want to cum. I throw my head back in surprise as I feel two warm fingers insert themselves into my soaked sex. "hmmmmmmph" I moan loudly against my gag. You continue to finger and stroke me. It doesn't take long for me to cum. My sex clinches against your fingers as waves after waves of orgasm shoot through my body. I savor this feeling and realize the tongues and licking/sucking have stopped. All my energy is now sapped from my body from all the struggling and the orgasm. I feel you undo my blindfold and I look up at you with blurry tear-filled eyes. I quickly look around and find that only you are standing with my bound body. I do not see anyone else in the room. You kneel down in front of me. I catch your eyes with my tear-filled ones, and I plead with them. You look me sternly in the eye as my head drops in defeat. "Not a word..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
End of part 2! Maybe there will be a part 3, not sure yet, depends on how you guys like this installment!

You need to finish and explain what happened. Good work I really liked that you mixed things up and the girls situation kept changing.

tinkerally said:
Maybe there will be a part 3, not sure yet, depends on how you guys like this installment!

I like, I like! :) The helplessness, teasing, being exposed to others...very arousing! And your writing describes it well.

Please do another installment?

Bravissimo

Tink, Tink, Tink.

You are one *naughty* girl.

Terrific stuff, well done indeed.

Excellent story

Hi Tinkerally,
Read part 1 and jumped from there to part 2 now that I'm finished all I can saw is WOW! Wheww awsome job although it was kind of hard for me to read a little I managed to stay with it.

I'm hoping there is a part 3 in the works because I'm very interested in finding what happens to this lady.
I mean dose she remain this guys tickle slave forever?
Sorry my speculation Ha-Ha

Tickleslave07

a-maz-ing

yeah, i know i'm bumping this, but the author really needs to write more, it's simply a great read :hipoke:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back